story, "Germans think theyre well hung..."

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by studboysouth, Dec 2, 2004.

1. studboysouth

studboysouth New Member

just thought I'd share this with the board.
    ---------------------------------

Germans think they're well-hung - but they're not

Wed Dec 1,11:58 AM ET

BERLIN (Reuters) - Most German men wear condoms of the wrong size, a condom distributor has said, after asking more than 2,500 men to measure their erect penis.

"People measure their feet when they buy shoes. Why shouldn't they measure their penises? A man would not wear children's shoes," said Jan Vinzenz Krause of Vinico, which released the study's findings on World AIDS (news - web sites) Day.

Most condom boxes in Germany indicated size but men, due to embarrassment or vanity, rarely checked or just bought those marked "extra large", he said on Wednesday.

Vinico's survey recommended various brands to be used -- depending on the endowment of the wearer.

The study found the average erect penis size was 14.7 cm (5-3/4 inches), with 40 percent of participants reporting lengths between 12 and 15 cm (4-3/4 and 5-7/8 inches).

When compared with the condoms normally used by the participants, the results showed only 18 percent wore the right size, with nearly half squeezing into condoms that were too small and 34 percent trying to use those that were too big.

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I am sooooooooooooooooooo heartbroken! Many, many of the German men I have seen/been with/observed were hung above average. Have seen lots of them at nude beaches, saunas etc., in Europe and appreciated their "hungness".....sigh. Maybe I was just distracted by all that foreskin? :blink:

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for the forewarning, Kguy. I'm be sure to 'skin' mine back when you come around.

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Don't bother. I'll take care of those pesky details for you! :p

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Don't bother. I'll take care of those pesky details for you! :p
    [post=265628]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

That'll be cool, Kguy, coz it'll free up my hands to explore some huge balls and cock on you.

6. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Strange they'd try to put on smaller ones... o_O

But, its male nature to exaggeratte, if Im going to have to buy from acounter, Id probably go Magnum XL just to fell good :p

7. Imported

Gold Member

dayne: I'm from a german family and we are larger than usual. Everything is big for the person who can appreciate size! I like finding those people in sunny Arizona!

Magnum XL's are ok, but DurexXXL are the best for a great feeling. I just started using them and hardly know they are there they fit so well!!!

8. Imported

Gold Member

dayne: I'm from a german fa,ily and we are larger than usual. Everything is big for the person who can appreciate size! I like finding those people!

Magnum XL's are ok, but DurexXXL are the best for a great feeling. I just started using them and hardly know they are there they fit so well!!!

9. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I have found in my extensive 'research' that german men are thicker than normal but sadly average or less in length.

this is not a rule just my experience. i would gladly examine any german who disbuted this personally.

Draft saved Draft deleted