Story: Hockey Showers, Swedish Style,II

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by cocktailweenie, Jul 5, 2007.

1. cocktailweenie

“If you think so” he replied, not relishing the prospect of showing his erection in front of his teammates. But Sid Carter could not be found in the shower room. As I suspected he had finished showering early and was in the locker room getting into his clothes. I quickly explained why we needed him and he agreed at once, stripping off his underwear and rejoining his teammates. To applause and cheers from our side he strode to the middle of the room where the Swedish captain stood with his arms folded across his chest and a sneer on his lips. Carter smiled at all the guys from both teams as they circled the combatants while the Swede continued to show his disdain. The contest had only one rule: the first guy to cum would win for their team. After we counted down to “go” the two young men began furiously pounding on their cocks. But Sid Carter managed to get a full blown erection in a matter of seconds. In fact, he even stopped briefly and held his stiff six inch cock out for all to see, in effect toying with his opponent. For it became quickly clear that he could cum practically in an instant – and he did, aiming a hot load at his opponent’s navel. The startled Swede flinched in surprise and immediately turned around and headed for a shower head to wash off 100 % Canadian goo. We cheered wildly and even the Swedes had to politely applaud the tremendous feat before they sheepishly retired to their locker room, foreskins and all.

How did I know Sid Carter would cum so quickly? Well, I noticed Sid never spent much time in the shower with the guys, he sometimes hardly got wet at all before leaving. One time I took up the space next to him and noticed he had his eyes nearly closed; when I glanced down to check him out I saw his prick was semi hard. So I concluded he would be an excellent candidate in a jerk off contest surrounded by nearly 40 naked guys. I never told any of the guys what I knew; I guess Sid deserved his privacy.

When I told my girlfriend about this latest shower room incident I ended the story at the point the Swede gets squirted by Carter’s cum and has to wash it off. The story enthralled her. When I finished she turned to me with a smile on her face and said:

“Tell me again about the part where they laugh at your small cock.”

She’s a real peach, isn’t she? But she loves me. She really does.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Good story

3. dukey

dukey New Member

What! No Face Masks?

Just kidding. That was a neat-o story.
    dukey

Draft saved Draft deleted