Story of a Hung Lad.

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by yunghungman83, Sep 13, 2007.

1. yunghungman83

yunghungman83 New Member

I remember in highschool we used to shower after the football games, we were second year, and there was this kid on our team, usually benched, and we were showering for the first time, everyone was in awe and talking about his dick. I'm like what's the big deal..I look down he's hung like a horse, I swear he was atleast 7.5 inches flaccid, it was crazy, I couldn't stop staring until one of my friends started talking to me. I felt bad, because he finally noticed everyone was staring, plus he was shy he walked out, and barely showered. Boy, highscool. Anyone else every had a massive hung guy that you knew?

2. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

Yes. Chris. 7th grade, even. One of the scrawniest, skinniest, shortest kids in class, but he far and away had the hugest dick of any of us. I'm well past 7th grade now, but I can still remember exactly how big it was. Maybe that's why I like skinny guys now.

3. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Freshman basketball team....Frank was average looking and average height, but his dick was like a lawn hose hanging done his leg. Always wondered how he got that think to stay up hard.

Saw him recently at 10 year reunion...not married yet. Hope someone has been enjoying that man snake.

4. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

I remember all the blackguys in the showers after gymclass, most had big long cocks swinging. Wish I knew then what I know now!!

5. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

Wow...that's a HOT story. Can you tell us any more about that guy, and what he was like the rest of the time? Did you interact with him any more after that? Did anyone ever mention it to him again? Did he have a girlfriend...was she always smiling lol?

6. wonder27

wonder27 Member

There was a guy in the small college I attended who was known for hanging out the bottom of his boxers. He was a shy quiet guy, but was known throughout the boys dorms. I didn't know him well, but could see how shy he was. I understand he did not appreciate the attention he got from the guys.

7. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of my best friends in College (Joe) lived in the dorm room across from me. Very tall, very smart, bit dopey (but we all were). But he had the most massive cock. Never saw it hard but it definitely hung flaccid halfway to his knee and big enough even in that shape that I wouldn't have been able to get my hand around it; probably take two if hard.

I used to be sure I took showers when he did, but as he was a friend I never approached him, nor was I obvious. Was a bit scarey, too, as I was a young nipper and not quite sure what I'd do with it if it came my way!

No one talked about it either. We probably could have, but were too phobic. Not like now (yea, teen dudes got it made).

Anyway, found out after college that he was gay too, but had been taking it into the city cuz he didn't think there was any action at school...made us all laugh years later! If we'd only known, because of my 6 closest friends in school (including Joe), ALL turned out to be dick-munchers...would have been a great party if we'd known.

Fuck...I still think about the 'one that got away'. We're still friends and I've never told him this, but probably should. He'd probably just laugh and say 'thanks'!

8. GQjock

GQjock New Member

Albums:
    I remember quite vividly the first time I saw naked men...
    my dad took me into a shower room at the beach - I couldn't have been more than5 or 6 at the time
    I didn't know what it was at the time
    but it sure piqued my interest

Draft saved Draft deleted