Story of my friends knowing my size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Senor_Schlong, Nov 8, 2011.

1. D_Senor_Schlong

D_Senor_Schlong Account Disabled

A little backstory, in ninth grade i was dating a girl from my class and we two were the first in our class to loose our virginities (to eachother) and as you can imagine the rest of the class was on us like flies wanting to get some info of how it was, how it felt and so on.
    Me and my gf didn't really care, it was kinda fun, so we gave them pretty private information, and even more private information to our closer friends.
    One example is that from the day after we had sex for the first time til the day ninth grade was over I was called "Anaconda", by both girls and guys in my class, it was my new nickname and cmon who would say no to a nickname like that :wink: even to this day i still get called that by some of my friends (mostly when they are drunk :tongue:)
    But to the topic.
    One of our closest friends asked my girlfriend the following question at a houseparty at our friends house. Keep in mind, I was right by them, but I could for obvious reasons not answer.
    "How do you make it not hurt so much when you do it the first time?"
    And my girlfriend replies "Don't get a boyfriend with SUCH A HUGE FUCKING COCK!" and stares kind of angerly at me ;)
    The girl who asked the question then went on to go get her dildo (it was about 7,5"x5" which we had given her as a birthday gift) and when she got back she asked "What, like this size?!" and my girlfriend played with it for a few seconds and then said "More or less, yea" and the girl moved her hands to her pussy and let out a small "Ouch.."
    And that's my story of how I became certain that I was big after all ;)
    Ever since those friends always joke about my size ;)

2. D_Senor_Schlong

D_Senor_Schlong Account Disabled

Does anyone have any similar stories? :)

Draft saved Draft deleted