Story Request About Jake And Nick At The Gym

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have communicated with some fellow LPSG members and was sharing with one person a personal experience from college. He asked that I detail more about it.

In college, I joined the track team as a freshman. I am medium height although during my college years had a very muscular build. I worked hard at track but sometimes my stature was a limitation. My main rival and star of our team, Jake, was a very tall thin guy who liked to stand next to me because he towered over me. I think he enjoyed literally and figuratively looking down on me. He would always beat me especially due to his stature and lanky build. He also was a braggart about his prowess at running. For whatever reason he liked to pick on me. He would make snide remarks or comments all the time to me such as “Next time try to run faster” while laughing, or “Don’t worry one day you will grow taller” and things to upset me. I knew some of this was gamesmanship to get in a rival’s head, because in competition you often do this. But, it made me angry because he and I were supposed to be teammates. Plus, he would never let up. I grew to really dislike him a lot.

The way the program and practices normally worked was you would come to the track from your residence or dorm room in the early morning, the coaches would work with you individually, and then we would basically run as a group. We might also work in pairs or in relay, or whatever your featured specialties were. Then, you were instructed to run back to your dorm and change and then go to class. Jake would constantly harass me and act quite superior even making comments sometimes to other members of the team like “Let Nick be our water boy because he slows us down” (which wasn’t true) etc. If the coaches ever gave me advice it was not very helpful about Jake, it was more or less ignore him or don’t listen to him. That was easier said than done. These were my mornings!

Track season in terms of outside competition wasn’t to occur for several months. So, I had to endure these practices for many many weeks. I really developed an intense anger toward Jake. As the real season was drawing close the 800 meter race had both Jake and I involved. At our morning practice the coaches got angry at us both feeling we were not putting forth full effort. We were told to come back in the late afternoon and run laps. Up until then, this had never been a time of day where you would practice together. I also had an evening class so I knew there was not going to be any opportunity to run back to my dorm. So, I packed my regular clothes, put them in the gym locker and went out to warm up. There was Jake already running. “So, you decided to show up,” he said with his typical superior attitude. “Come on Shorty, let’s race.” Of course I tried my best but he was so much faster than me because of his long legs. “Nick, you suck” was his comment after three times we started and ended with him comfortable beating me every time.

Now, what I haven’t shared is I am, well to put it mildly; very well endowed. I wear a tight jock strap because I am actually not that much of a grower because my soft penis is normally about 6” long by 6” thickness. Partially erect I can sometimes hang about 7 to 7 ½” and when fully erect I am a shade under 9” and get to about 6 ½” around. Funny, sometimes I look at my own cock and think damn it’s so big. Plus, the girls I had been with, which weren’t that many at that time of my life, I had to take a lot of time. Yes, I got comments from them on my big size and so I knew what I had. But, being so hung even when soft, I was always somewhat shy and self-conscious and never liked to expose myself in public showers, or similar settings.

It was now early evening when we finished and so I went in to the gym and being alone, I felt comfortable getting into the gym shower. The way the gym was designed, the lockers were in one section and you would walk around the corner and the showers were like in a row of open shower heads. I was all by myself and finishing up when who walked around the corner almost into me, but Jake. I looked and saw he had a small cock. Perhaps it was average sized but because of his height it looked small for his body. It looked funny to be candid. What was even more of a noticeable disparity was because he had walked around the corner so fast that we almost bumped frontally into one another so our cocks were literally facing each other. We both were startled not expecting the other to be there and there was just silence as we faced one another. You have to picture that his cock next to mine truly looked like a cocktail wiener next to a cucumber. Jake turned beat red and was clearly embarrassed by the physical disparity. My contempt for him was so strong that I heard myself blurt out without thinking, “Jake don’t worry one day that might grow taller” pointing at his cock and feeling a lot of glee at using his own put down words back at him. To my surprise, his reaction was voiced with a lot of respect. “Damn Nick that’s a monster.”

I felt a pride I had never experienced before. Perhaps it was because Jake was the leader and star of the team and suddenly I was getting admiration from him. I felt my cock actually jolt a little growing just ever so slightly fuller. The entire scene was so funny from the perspective of this very tall thin guy towering over me yet my cock towering over his.

There were more moments of silence. I think we didn’t know what to do. But, then I noticed his cock was getting fully erect as he tried to turn his body away. I said, “Something going on there Jake?” I looked around and his cock was now standing straight out obvious now fully erect maybe about 5 to 6” at best long and not very thick. He again was beat red. I laughed and said, “Something turning you on?” “Fuck you, man” he answered but not in his normal self-assured way. “Damn your hard-on doesn’t even compare to my soft cock,” I laughed (oh revenge was sweet). “This is what’s called a man-sized cock,” as I hefted my cock in my hand twirling it a little which of course elongated it a bit more. Poor Jake, he couldn’t help his erection which was truly humiliating him.

Now, I never really had thoughts about guys but I was enjoying this so much, I held out my cock at him, here touch it, feel what a big cock is like. I thought he was going to turn and run, but to my surprise he reached out his hand and grabbed my cock squeezing it like a lemon. Well, that touch had me become fully erect as well, and he said with a lustful voice, Nick it is so heavy. Put it next to yours I instructed him. He placed his cock next to mine and the difference in size was so amazing that I even thrust my hips out toward him with pride. Shockingly, he got down on his knees and slid the big head of my cock into his mouth. Whoa! This I had not expected and no guy had ever sucked my cock up until this moment. But, this guy who when standing towered over me now instead being on his knees subservient to my huge penis gave me a feeling I had never experienced. It was a feeling of masculine power. I watched as with one hand he grasped my cock rubbing it while trying to take more in his mouth, and with his other hand feverishly jerking his little cock back and forth. He was so into it that I began to realize as well that this was feeling really good. He would take a lot of my cock into his mouth more than any girl had and that felt wonderful. I pushed my cock forward at him and he chocked but didn’t let up. The situation was now really hot. I was sweating and I strongly stated, “Don’t you stop” and he kept sucking me struggling at times but going down almost to about 7 of my 9 inches and then back sucking the big head. I then began to feel that special sensation when you know your orgasm is near. I grabbed the back of his head not to push him toward me but to hold on so he would not pull away. I then felt my cock head swell and I started shooting out cum in the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. It was better than pussy the feeling I was having and my load was more volume than I normally would feel with those pleasure spams many times shooting my cum. He chocked a bit on it but swallowed a great deal. I also saw his little cock ejaculating shooting onto the shower floor. As things subsided, again to my surprise he didn’t get up but continued to softly and gently suck the last drops out and rub my cock until it was fully relaxed once again. We cleaned ourselves up and walked out together.
We quietly walked back to the lockers and changed. When we both were dressed we walked out together and Jake said to me, “come early tomorrow and I can show you how to increase your stride and it will help you run faster.” He now was my friend or I was his.

After this experience Jake treated me totally different. In fact, he even invited me over to his place on more than one occasion to suck me off and then one day he asked me to fuck him (but that’s another story)!