Story request (mm/m)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by bakardi420, Apr 14, 2010.

1. bakardi420

bakardi420 Member

I was hoping someone could write or post a story (or some stories) about a mid 20's ish guy's first time with an older couple (maybe 10-15 years older ish?). Younger guy could be straight and curious.

Not specifics or anything but just stories with that kind of idea in mind! I can go to the gay male section of literotica.com but it's unsorted other than that and sorting through tens of thousands of stories for a certain type of story can be time consuming for sure!

So just thought fellow horny LPSGers might be able to help me out :)

2. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

Hey Bakardi:

that's a pretty specific story idea... I've tried a couple of different male/male story lines and I have done a number of male/female stories but the idea of a mm/m is a bit challenging for me. Let me think about it...

Have you checked out a story I wrote a while ago about young horny guys getting it off in the swimming pool? http://www.lpsg.org/63093-home-from-college-male-male.html

Another gay themed story I wrote with a hockey focus might appeal to your Canadian roots... http://www.lpsg.org/40013-celebrating-the-hockey-championship.html

I'll try to get motivated to create a three way, but not sure it is my style.

Cheers
    JJ

3. G_ManCK

G_ManCK Member

What other details would you like incorporated, such as dick size and what not?

4. bakardi420

bakardi420 Member

jjsuperbird- Thanks! Not what I was looking for, but definitely not bad. And ROFL I do love hockey but not really into hockey players.

g manck- Not huge cocks but other than that whatever. Maybe 1 thicker than the other on the couple or something? Really not into specifics except first time bottom/versatile guy with a bit older couple!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice