Story sent to me by "Old Lady"

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Trulybig, when viewing your picture count yourself lucky. I know that occasionally looking at this web site penis size seems to matter most to men. In fact this site seems to suggest that a lot of gay men find it even more important. Now, if ever discussed amongst my female friends about a man's penis size it honestly was more of an acknowledgement like Jason has a big nose equivalent. It might be shared that I or someone dated this guy and oh year he had a big one but it was never something that was felt like that important among the girls I knew (so to speak). Except, secretly it was important to me.

I can’t exactly say why the idea of a guy with a bigger than average penis became a sexual focus for me other than a boyfriend after several other early experiences had a very large penis. I found the visual aspect to be a turn on and the deeper penetration to make the sex a more intimate bond. I think too there is a somewhat submissive female quality to me. I like manly men if that makes sense. So, the boyfriend (and eventually another who became my husband) having large endowments just made them appear more masculine and dominant. I will explain in a few minutes how that is now a dilemma for me.

I am 5’10’ tall and was tall for my age growing up. I feel I am good looking or was and had a nice build. But, I would stand out in a crowd of woman because of my height and it made me uncomfortable. Plus, I often was taller than many of the boys which again created a discomfort. I found eventually as an adult I only wanted to date men 6 feet and preferably taller. As I said, I wanted the man to be of a masculine quality and even though I learned from others that a short guy could have a big penis, the height difference if I was taller just made it awkward. So, after that first endowed boyfriend, I just found my ideal guy was both tall and well hung.

I met my husband at a sports bar when I was out with friends. He was really built, muscular, and 6’4”. He was very confident and talked to me while I was waiting at a bar stool for another friend who had just texted me that she couldn’t find our group. This may sound dumb, but just by the look of him you felt he was packing. Anyway, we chatted and then found a lot of traits in common. I was worried (and did have issues with his drinking) about meeting someone who I might date in this environment but I will admit I was hot for him. We went out a few times and then he made the move of asking if I would go with him overnight to an away football game with a team we both followed. I agreed knowing what was likely in store although he promised that we could have separate rooms he would pay for.

We traveled to a different city by his driving a few hours and at the hotel I told him it’s ok if we share a room. It was a night game and we had a few hours to spend before the game. He told me he was going to take a shower and while he did I freshened up. Then, with that same confidence, he came out of the bathroom standing totally naked like he was just going to change clothes. My heart skipped a beat. Talk about masculine. I also saw why he was so confident. He had a cut lean body but you couldn’t look anywhere else than between his legs as a really big fat long soft penis swayed back and forth hanging down. He started to put on underwear and I told him don’t do that just yet. I remember him smiling and I walked over and just picked up his penis weighing it in my hand. You like he said and I told him what’s not to love. I was surprised at the heavy feeling and I found myself wanting to take his masculinity into my mouth and proceeded to give him a nice blow job. This big soft penis was even way bigger as it erected. It definitely was bigger than that prior well-endowed boyfriend and as he started to go down on me I told him to just fuck me instead. Wow, it felt great and he literally had me pinned by having his entire penis inside me with the missionary position. It was the best sex and again with the deep deep penetration of his penis inside me, stretching, and filling me so full just made me feel like we were one body connected. Needless to say we had a fun weekend, continued to date, and then got married. We had a very nice fun sex life and marriage in general. I could turn him on by telling him about his superior penis (which was no lie) and commenting how it was feeling to me during sex. It never got old doing that. It was fun to play with and he always felt so good. Plus, it was interesting that sometimes I supposed based upon his degree of turn-on, he could get so huge it was amazing just to see. In fact, sometimes I might comment that honey your are really huge tonight. One other thing was because he had a big penis soft, he could enter me sometimes just mildly erect and then grow inside me so as I got more stimulated he could fill me even more. Now comes the sad part.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
After 35 years of marriage my husband died. The last year he was in and out of hospitals but the last few months of his life he deteriorated quickly. There was no sex of course and I would say the only good thing was being prepared for was the end.

I stayed out of dating and went through a long mourning. Finally, I found it necessary both emotionally and financially to move and I retired. I ended at an over 55 condominium. I had a few dates and did not find older men now to be the type I liked. Many were arrogant or simply unattractive to me either physically or by their personality. I then met a man perhaps a year later and he was tall, confident and just was a take charge masculine type I always felt attracted to. I took my time with him being careful as many men at this age were with issues. Nevertheless, I enjoyed him very much; he had a great sense of humor, and loved to do outdoor activities which I enjoyed as well including golf and skiing. We dated for months with no sex attempts and I was fine with it. However, the longer we dated the more attracted I became to him and felt we could either be married or committed in other ways.

Similar to my husband, this man had that body and look that you just felt he would be packing. Our first sexual encounter happened in a natural way. As shared, we had dated, and went to a ski resort but each had our own room. However, they upgraded me for some reason and the room had a big Jacuzzi tub. He came to my room when we were to head out skiing and joked about how I got the “good room.” Anyway, we were sore upon return and he hinted it would be nice to relax in that hot tub. OK, I thought, it’s time.

We filled the tub and following his lead, we actually wore bathing suits. Once in the water though we were making out and getting into it. He moved his hand to my breasts and I removed my top. He kissed me there and we continued with passionate kissing. I don’t know if it were me or him, but one of us suggested we get out and head to the bed. Out of the tub, with the suits being wet, we just removed them. That was when I saw him naked the first time. I had to hide my disappointment as hanging there was a small penis although perhaps it was average. It looked funny to me on a big muscular body and it totally changed his masculine appearance to me. I was not expecting that but tried to not show any impression. We kissed now naked and moved to the bed when I went down on him. I probably tried to suck him a bit too hard in pulling up being use to a much bigger penis although he did grow. Fully erect, nevertheless, his penis paled in comparison to my deceased husband. Again, for me it looked small on a big body and was not exciting to see. He did get me off doing oral and then entered me. To be honest it felt ok, but not stimulating where he could reach that spot that sets me into orgasm nor give me that intense deep bond or fullness. There was nothing wrong with his functioning or any techniques. It was simply that a big penis for me feels so much better than an average one. Plus perhaps psychologically it just makes him less of I guess the masculine man or how I consider a well built man should be all over.

Since then we have continued in our relationship and in many ways I like him a lot. We are good companions. But, the sex is never satisfactory in terms of intercourse. Sometimes I hardly feel him and no matter how much he does (although I have never said a word about it); the penis size for me obviously is a physical matter. At my age, finding a companion is not easy so the question is do I keep the relationship knowing what I know? He can use toys and other things but I am a size queen I guess and when I saw your profile it’s my secret desire to find someone like you at least down below. However, I am not a casual swinger. To sum it up, he's emotionally great and physically in terms of endowment for me not.