Story time!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by robtom, Aug 4, 2010.

1. robtom

robtom New Member

Well, I turned 18 like 6 months ago, and i never had sex, i always wanted to, but i never could get a girl in the sack. but 2 weeks ago, this happened...

So, I left my car at my friends house, and he offered to come pick me up, but i decided i wanted to clear my mind and take a walk. Then, about half way through (he lives 7 miles away). I was like, this is a bad decision. But, then out of the corner of my eye i saw this MILF starring at me. About 41, D cups, big ass, 180 pounds, white, and about 5'7".hot.

And after i saw her staring at me, I was thinking, what if i just went up to her and asked her if she wanted to have sex, after a little conversation... So, that's what i did. I went up on her lawn, told her what a nice morning it was, she agreed, blah,blah,blah. I told her she looked pretty,and she said thanks, in a really sexy voice. So, then i said, "Can i come inside", she's like, "for what?", and I said "for something to drink". And she said sure. I was very surprised. So she gave me a coke. And I asked her if she lived alone, she was divorced, and had two kids. And she showed me a picture of her daughter, who was 19. she told me that she would be perfect for me. And i simply told her...

"Lexi (sexy,fucking name, right!). I'm not interested in your daughter, I'm interested in you. Wanna go to your bedroom?" And then she said, :I don't know..." And, I said, "come'on, lets go..." and she said kay, in a perky/sexy voice. So we were walking to the bedroom, I was freaking out inside, I am about to have sex, I am about to have sex!

So, when i entered the room. I grabbed her and threw her on the bed, and began to eat her out (I've done this before, and have been told i am good at it). Then she was like, "i was not expecting this!" while she was moaning.lol. And then she squirted, when i licked her clit and pressed my finger on her G-spot. Then she told me, "that happens a lot" and i was like "NO FUCKING WAY THAT'S MY FAVORITE THING!" So then she went down, unbuttoned my pants. and i got scared, i don't think i have a very large penis, even though, it's pretty long, and very wide. But when she said, "ohhh, nice big, hard dick, much bigger than my ex-husbands" as she stuck my hard dick in her mouth...I was so happy all the stress was lifted off my shoulders.then after a while, I told her i was ya, know, gonna blow my man sauce, she said, "okay" Then i took it out, ans shot in her mouth. and she ate it.hot. so then she said, I'll be back in a minute. She grabs something out of her dresser, it was black and lacy.hot, again. she comes out, in a black thong, and bra, heels. and i white v-neck. then she gives me a little strip show. when she is gone, she pulls a vibrator and she asks me to stick it in her ass and tells me to fuck her pussy. And then i insert that lubed up dildo, in her ass hole, and stick my hard cock in her wet vagina.

And, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEMGEE THIS FEELS SO GOD DAMN GOOD! I NOW SEE WHY ALL GUYS NEED THIS ALL THE TIME!

Then i cum in her pussy, which was aweosme. I love the way it looks when cum, comes out of a wet pussy. Then after like a minute, I'm like,I want to fuck you in the ass. And she sexily said, "Do it, now." so then she moved the dildo to her pussy, I lube up her hole. then i stick my dick in her, tight, tight, ass. I think this feels even better then her vagina. So tight, so amazing.

Then, I don't cum yet, he she tells me to bend over. And, while i was kinda scared. I don't do ass play. ever, or at least not till' that point. she sticks her dildo in my ass, and tells me to jerk off. the orgasm was so intense. wow. then i eather out again, after that, I love to eat pussy. yum.

So,we end up laying in the bed, kissing and touching each other, till' we fall asleep for about an hour.Then when i am talking to her, when i am leaveing, i ask her if she has done anything like this before. And she told me that she loves to fuck guys my age, and she does this all the time. I honestly wasn't surprised.Then she gives me her phone number, and tells me to call her. I leave, and start walking to my friends house, thinking about what just happened.

I know this story seems unbelievable, but it's not. believe it. I believe any guy could get with a cougar/milf. if you are just confident, and ask. haha, and maybe you will get to fuck a dirty middle aged lady.

-rob

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice