Story *Wheres this go?*

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure you post again and tell us how it went. First time stories are hot. Especially when you seem to be so into pleasing her. Most guys first time they just want to bust a nut and roll over. Good for you, and her. I'm sure you'll end up having a very good first time, and many more to come.

Good luck!!

Well since she did say she wanted to know how it went and for me to post the story of what happened I guess I will. Keep in mind nothing had ever happened to me from a woman before ever.

-I woke up and called her and asked what time she was coming over. She responded that she was already at my house. So I got out of bed and opened the door. It was around 8pm I think, since I used to work nightshift.

-We were just hanging out and watching TV, and I told her that I had never had sex before. She looked at me in shock like I did something wrong, then she was just "Random" , thats about all she said to me.

-So an hour after that I started kissing her and she scratched my side going down my rib cage, I swear I have never felt that many muscles react in my life. My entire body went stiff and then lose again. Almost instantly. Then she slowly started to scratch lower everytime, I never though a girl would know that was the most sensitive part of my body before ever touching there. I honestly still dont think she knows. Then she rubbed the side of my body and reached into my pants and her initial reaction was complete shock. *I guess that was a good thing and now I know it was. She unzipped my pants slowly and started to bite me on the neck with her hand still grabbing me. Then she started to bite lower and eventually she was giving me probably the best head I had ever received. *Not that I would know if a girl was any good at giving head since I had only received head once and it was from my gay friend.* She stopped and came back up to me and started biting me again. And asked me to get on top of her, so I did. She pulled me closer to her because I didnt have a clue what to do besides what I had seen or heard. I tried my hardest not to cum before her and that lasted a whole 3 minutes, then about 10 minutes later she asked me if I wanted to go again. Except this time she wanted to be on top.

-She started off really slow like almost to the point where she wasnt moving, and sped up gradually. Then once I got the general idea of what to do I pushed her over and got back on top, and started pulling in and out slowly, and going to the side. Everytime I went to the side I felt her body shake almost uncontrollably. So I kept doing it, and she eventually started screaming. I almost thought she was in pain but she told me to go harder. So I slowly sped up and eventually I felt like I was playing double bass lol. This lasted for quite some time, almost 3-4 hours. She didnt give me an orgasm but she was almost immobile and said she had never had sex like that in her live, her body was shaking for almost an hour afterwards.

-When she started to move again she started to give me head again and told me to tell her to stop when I couldnt hold it anymore. I got so close it was like the muscle was going to rip if I didnt say anything and she got back on top of me and moved as fast as she could, and we both orgasmd almost simutaneously.

-Then we went to Olive Garden, cause I was fucking starving.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great sex always makes me hungry.
My ideal date would be great sex then dinner.

My idea of a great date would be sex, dinner, more sex. Of course that requires the dinner to be light, I don't want a partner being flat and tired after dinner.

Congratulations, Midus. Not everyone has such a good first time, myself included. Hope this has roused your senses, and you'll have lots more of it. Thumbs up!

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the responses guys. I just posted it in womens issues because the original post was here.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very very very hot!

Oh man...very cool, glad for you.

Congratulations Midus!:cool:

When are you going to have more?:tongue:

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When are you going to have more?:tongue:

Does last night count? lol. It was about 10 times that. We broke up for a while and now were back together and people who said that sex with your ex is better than sex with your gf lol.