str8/bi guys: How do your friends measure up?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ramwella, Jun 10, 2007.

1. ramwella

ramwella Member

There's something that most guys want to have-- the biggest dick in the room! When you have a big dick, it shuts the other guys down for just a minute, makes them compare what they do not have, and makes you the envy of what they want. Most guys won't admit it, but they're damn sure thinking about it!

I have wondered about my other friends and how they measure up. Who's almost packin', and who's not? My friends and I all do things together, sometimes with our wifes/gfs, but there's really no occassion that we guys would see each other naked. And I won't take side peeks at the urinal-- at least not with friends.

For me, it's all about the competition thing. I'm pretty sure that I have the biggest dick in the group, but I want THEM to know it, too! Or, if I'm no the biggest, I'd be shocked to know is. That would be cool, too. (I can be humble.)

I was just wondering if other str8s/bis think about how their friends measure up? Or do all your buddies already know who's top dog? If so, how'd they find out?

2. P0KEY

P0KEY New Member

Albums:
    My bestfriend is a college football player, nice body and big muscles, gets all the girls and me im lazy, play no sports, not in shape and i dont get a lot of girls, but i found out my dick is 2 inches bigger than his!!:smile:

3. BIGCOCKsucker

Gold Member

It sounds like you need to come up with a way of getting naked with your buddies, so that you can earn those Biggest Boy bragging rights! Or not?

Hmmm, no shower room opportunities, eh?

4. ramwella

ramwella Member

Excellent. I bet that was an ego boost. How'd you find out? Does he know you're packin' a bigger dick?

5. ramwella

ramwella Member

Easier said than done. We've gone whitewater rafting a few times, but the lockerroom is so small, crowded and skanky that no one wants to spend a lot of time in there. Some my buddy's ass (nice), but that was it.

6. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Ideally, I would always like to have the biggest dick in the room, and I agree that most men would like that too, but I think it is a matter of importance. For some guys, like you, it is very important as it is a significant chunk of their perceived masculinity. For me, it isn't all that important. I'm not necessarily saying that makes me any less shallow than you or even less competitive. I assure you I don't know many guys who are more competitive than I am.

Yeah, back in high school and college I compared dicks with many of my friends and teammates. I was always the thickest, by a good margin usually, but never the longest. I generally didn't feel much pride in being the thickest or shame in not being the longest. That just isn't where much of my competitive nature lies. I don't really feel a need for a guy to know that I have a "bigger" (thicker, really) dick than him. Rather, I felt, at least among my teammates, a need to know that I can land a puck tape to tape better than anyone else, and knowing that I am the go to guy in a tight situation. And yes, I very much enjoyed leaving an opponent crumpled, moaning, and preferably, bleeding, on the ice, after a good, hard hit. I'm not sure thatÂ’s any less shallow than getting off on having a big dick. As I said, that's just where my competitive nature lies.

7. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I don't know the size of any of my friends. We're all easy going and will show someone our little finger if they ask us.

8. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

In here (inspirated in situations like P0KE)we use to say that big muscle guys usually tend to have some compensation complex. "if i can't have girls for the sex, i can have them for the muscles" lol...

i dont know the exact size of my friends...just saw them soft and there are some big guys..but most is just like me...

9. korndog

korndog New Member

Although I like to think that I am the biggest guy in the room, it's not something I get all competitive over. I mean , no one really has any control over it.
    I have 2 roommates and we have to share 1 bathroom, so we are frequently naked in front of each other in the mornings getting ready/showering/shaving, etc. Out of the 3 of us, I am the biggest. I played lacrosse and wrestled in high school so saw all my teammates naked. Most were smaller, some were my size , and one guy on my wrestling team was enormous. Probably the biggest soft dick I have ever seen. When he would walk to the showers, you'd better get out of the way or his swinging dick would knock you over! It was probably 6" soft and thick. I never saw him hard but he only claimed it was 8". If he had said a foot long I would have believed him. He sure was impressive in his singlet. Besides them, I have been to the gym with a few of my friends and also my cousin. Only my cousin is bigger than I am. He is about my length but a lot thicker.

10. chesz001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never measure up with my friends but with my cousins i did..luckily im the biggest among us..

11. jack99821

jack99821 Member

Albums:
    My friends and I see each other nude often (even not counting sharing girls), so we all know who measures up. We're all pretty well off except for one dude with 5.5", but funnily enough he's by far the best at fucking... he just knows all the right spots to hit and how to hit them, I s'pose. It's a great reminder that size is nice but it's no excuse for slacking off in bed. :)

12. TxAg

TxAg New Member

Albums:
    I am not convinced that most straight guys are so concerned about rating themselves based on something about which they have no control. I think that's why they choose to compete in other arenas. For those of use who have big dicks, it's easier to add that to the list.

Of course, I could be wrong. After all, look at the number of people out there peddling goods that supposedly make your piece bigger. Must be a lot of suckers out there responding...

13. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    i know where my friends are measure because the subject comes often on the table and we discuss things.i know that i am the biggest and thickest of 20 friends that i have.expect one of my friend who is little thicker than me on the midshaft by 0.2".i can imagine another one guy who is longer though.but i believe that most of my friends are in the range of 6"-7" bpel with 5"-5.25" girth.

14. P0KEY

P0KEY New Member

Albums:

no he doesnt know but i found out b cuz i convinced him to create a profile of x peeps.com and i found his page and read his surveys

15. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

One friend's half an inch longer than me, but not quite as girthy. My best bud is substantially smaller, and his girlfriend is aware of this fact...but he's a very secure dude, and laughs at her gropes and comments. The rest of my buds I just don't know about. None are as close as those.

16. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    I REALLY don't get the envy thing.
    Most of the time I would be the largest guy in the room, and, I'm often made aware of that. Tends most people, when drunk, tend to vocalise it a lot more, wishing they were bigger, yet are bragging on the good oral they get. Their girlfriends, on the other hand, are saying no fucking way to anything near my size.
    Hell, in a room, I wish I was somewhat larger than average, not the biggest.

17. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    im bigger than my cousins but smaller then soem of my buds, we usually have a dick contest with our girls to see whos the biggest i always get 3 place out of 8 so im not the smallest but im not the biggest either lol, even though we already know who wins we just do it for fun... and then we get the girls to do a tit or pussy contest lol

18. ssongs

ssongs Active Member

Albums:
    One of the people in my group of friends claims to have a big dick. Once an old Navy buddy of mine was visiting for a while and he has about 3 peircings in his dick, which makes it quite heavy. The friend who thinks he has a big dick found this out and said really loud, "His dick must be heavier than MINE!" Several other opportunities came around for him to mention his own dick size as well.

But then one day we were BBQing and someone threw on a hotdog that was quite a bit bigger than the others, one of those big beef-dinner-franks or whatever they're called. My friend saw it and said, "Whoa, that's a big hotdog! That's even bigger than my dick!" That made me smile because now I know that my dick is bigger and that he's just an arrogant asshole who likes to brag.

19. hungcountryboy8+

hungcountryboy8+ New Member

Albums:
    Man I don't think you would ever haft to give it second thought. No matter how many men are in the room. You have a beautiful dick. I'd love to see it up close some time.:wink:

20. frizzle

Gold Member

I wouldn't know. Me and my friends don't randomly get our cocks out and start showing them to each other.

Draft saved Draft deleted