str8 but curious

lemme_leo

Experimental Member
Media
I am straight but am turned on by beating off in front of other guys. I've never tried it but would like to. Has anyone done this and would you like to do it with me?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now you have a fetish. Good luck with it. Adult circle jerk can be found in your town --go to craigslist

reg318

Just Browsing
Media
i love masturbating in front of people - have done it in front of several women and one guy - would love to do it again - anyone in harrisburg, pa?

D

deleted136887

I have done this with all my girlfriends and a few guys. Don't mind doing it again.
As far as "strange" (unknown) people are concerned, I have taken out a hard-on in a few bars around the world.. mostly when the party rocks, and the patrons are pissed.No-one seemed to mind.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Peter, can you let me know the next bar that you'll be attending LOL You have a hot dick! As for leo, I think that's great. Go for it. All guys love seeing other guys dicks and you don't have to do anything more than jack off. When I was about 16, my friend and I would jack off outdoors by the pool. He's straight and we never were sexual with each other BUT if you find a guy, and you want more, go for it. A gay man can't be made straight by having sex with a girl and a straight guy won't be made gay by having sex with guy.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've jacked off in front of guys before and even had a guy jack me off. It was pretty damn hot. Wouldn't mind doin' it again. If anyone's interested, PM me and we can get together and have some fun....;) :D

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have done this with all my girlfriends and a few guys. Don't mind doing it again.
As far as "strange" (unknown) people are concerned, I have taken out a hard-on in a few bars around the world.. mostly when the party rocks, and the patrons are pissed.No-one seemed to mind.

and with your cock who would care!

Lol any one from Auckland New Zealand I would be keen to start up a group.

spak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bbucko
you should really get some more pictures up id love to see more of you and your cock

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am straight but am turned on by beating off in front of other guys. I've never tried it but would like to. Has anyone done this and would you like to do it with me?

I have several straight friends who like to beat off in front of me, and I let them at every possible time.

I would love for you to show me.

aussiescot10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, i'm a new member, and from Sydney Australia. Lemme leo, i feel the same as you. I'm married and not into guys, but i do get turned on jacking off on cam and watching a guy jack off.
Ive thought of late what it would be like to jack off with another guy.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Leo I understand what you mean. I love jaerking off in front of people and have done so sevral times. I am married but still love to jerk off on cam and with other guys. For me it has nothing to do with sex, its just about having a great bonding experience with a friend. I would love to have a jerk off buddy who would understannd this without meaning that I want to have sex with him becuase that is not the case.