str8 but never received oral to completion

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I guess I am the opposite of a lot of posters in that I can cum from a bj but have difficulty cumming from intercourse. I have some very awesome oral sex but not ever real good fucking. The pussies just weren't tight enough even though I have a thick cock.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was dating around, I got a lot of head to completion. (I've always been told my cum tastes very good!) Since I have a more or less steady gf, we have intercourse at least as often as we have oral to orgasm.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sympathize with you guys! I LOVE BJs. Most women I've had sex with, and there have been many, are mediocre at best in the BJ department but I always cum. Broke up with GF 9 months ago and no pussy since then but have discovered the talents of men, mostly married men, who have given the best BJs of my life!

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had that experience of finally finding a guy who couldn't. He didn't cum from fucking either. I was more than slightly crushed. I still wanted to give him bjs, but he didn't really enjoy them at all, and it didn't seem right to keep doing them when he wasn't a fan of them. I missed them immensely.

I asked cuz I have difficulty orgasming from oral-but I love it and I moan and stroke my girlfriends hair and grab her shoulders and she can feel me squirming. It's not an act, I do love it, but I'm thinking that she may have been a bit disappointed when I wasn't cumming from it. She still does it when I ask, but when we started being sexually active she said going down on was her favorite thing to do. I felt a bit bad that I wasn't cumming from it but I still loved every second of what she was doing. We rarely do that or have sex much anymore so I guess it's kind of a moot point though.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't get off from oral stimulation alone until I was in my late 20s, when it happened exactly once. The next time was after my divorce in my 40s, when it happened once again. Now I am married to a woman who seems to have it all together. She can get it done just about every time when she's in the mood. So once or twice a month I get it. It's been such a long wait for such a rich reward.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I asked cuz I have difficulty orgasming from oral-but I love it and I moan and stroke my girlfriends hair and grab her shoulders and she can feel me squirming. It's not an act, I do love it, but I'm thinking that she may have been a bit disappointed when I wasn't cumming from it. She still does it when I ask, but when we started being sexually active she said going down on was her favorite thing to do. I felt a bit bad that I wasn't cumming from it but I still loved every second of what she was doing.

If my ex had actually enjoyed them, I would have still been giving them all them time!! My enjoyment comes from the physical sensations and from giving him pleasure. If a guy responded as you say you do, I would be all over him, whether he came or not.

Very little of my enjoyment of a bj comes from his cumming. It's nice, but not a huge part of it for me. It's the process, not the product that's important :biggrin1:. However . . . I would feel as though my skills weren't quite up to scratch if I couldn't get him to cum. I would feel it was a reflection on me, not him. And it would make me work even harder :biggrin1:.

We rarely do that or have sex much anymore so I guess it's kind of a moot point though.

:frown1::frown1: Is this the same girlfriend you were with a few months ago?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my ex had actually enjoyed them, I would have still been giving them all them time!! My enjoyment comes from the physical sensations and from giving him pleasure. If a guy responded as you say you do, I would be all over him, whether he came or not.

Very little of my enjoyment of a bj comes from his cumming. It's nice, but not a huge part of it for me. It's the process, not the product that's important :biggrin1:. However . . . I would feel as though my skills weren't quite up to scratch if I couldn't get him to cum. I would feel it was a reflection on me, not him. And it would make me work even harder :biggrin1:.

:frown1::frown1: Is this the same girlfriend you were with a few months ago?

Can you clone yourself? :tongue:
Yeah it's the same girlfriend...

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I hate getting head from a woman, then having to wank or be wanked to get off. I don't take forever, if someone is doing it right. Sheldom have a problem when a guy doing the job. It is usually in their mouths from start to finish and it is an incredible orgasim. What's the point of a BJ if you are not going to experience that unique sensation of someone's warm mouth on your dick when you cum. I don't do such a bad job myself.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I wouldn't say she's amazing, but she is a good woman and it's hard to just drop her cuz doing that has never been easy for me, and I don't want to just think the grass is greener elsewhere, but I'm getting there.