str8 cam Jeff

alittle420BuD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen a few video clips of his on xtube and gaytube, but I was wondering if anyone had any full length clips to share. This guy really gets me going. He is so cute and sometimes furry, sometimes not so much. Anyone help? :confused:

This is his xtube page: STR8camJeff

thanks guys,
BuD

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
There has got to be tons of other posts about Jeff, probably in the Adult Websites section.
Jeff was known as the one and only truly "welcoming" str8 man with online shows where you can talk to him while he JO's. He was always very personable and friendly with me personally through email and online.
In any case, he use to support his bodybuilding with his site and started selling DVD's. I was a fan of his many, many years ago, at the time he made his first, and IMHO, best DVD that I still cherish. His second DVD he tried to incorporate his then gf with mf sex and I don't think it was received as well as his JO DVD. Since then, he released many, many DVD's, links to which you can find on his website. Joining his site gives you access to every show he has ever done and he sells DVD's with those as well.
Yes, I have much of Jeff's stuff but mostly from several years ago and NO, I will not violate his copyrights by posting anything here. Joining his site, for whatever the minimum, is well worth it.
However, he is just 1 guy and has just 1 cock and you will tire of him after a while. But if you have the clips from his site or from the various tubes where he posts them, and especially his first DVD, you will be happy forever!
:smile:

Lilz44

1st Like
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's adorable....
looks like he does this at his apartment.
I wonder what his day job is, because I doubt he gets paid to post pics on Xtube.
This is a very old comment, but I can answer this. He's the public face of the company Spunk Lube. I used to work with him. He's as dumb as a sack of potatoes, but incredibly sweet.

Reactions: Camerac