str8 cock talk.

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First I want to say please excuse any grammar or spelling errors, or even rambling. I've been drinking quite a bit. I just want to explain a situation that happened this evening between me and a straight man. this wasn't the first time so let me give you some background. I first met dave when he was dating my old room mate. One night after the bar long ago he decided to show me his penis. Tonight when we got to the after party from the bar he insisted he show his unit. I will say it's impressive, but not anything to really call attention to. Anyways he undid his pants and reached into his briefs and tugged and played with it a bit to get it "ready." he then pulled it out, his hoodie was in the way so I reached in and lifted it out of the way. I noticed his hair was shaven from the area, and said to him... "Of you shave yours too?" "yes" he said then insisting I show him my shave job. at this point I had a semi erection, which made me even more willing to show. I pulled out my cock and he was just stunned at the size. leaving the room to get his girlfriend so she too could look. I don't have a huge penis, and I don't know, but I just think he was far to interested. and because he has shown me before. IDK I just want to explore him on a deeper level I guess. I don't know, let me know what you think about the situation, all comments welcome! Thanks Guys!

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
So he knew you were gay (or 90% gay) and he wanted to show you his cock. Well I think it's fair to say that he's not 100% straight either.
Or else he's so insecure about his penis size that he'll show anyone.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have plenty of straight dude friends and I've seen all their dicks in varing states of exitment. One of them did however turn out to not be as straight as I first thought, this became apparent when he fucked me lol.

The rest however, have all shown their dicks off - they are all proud and safe enough in their sexuality to want to tease and play around!

Dusty68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was at a club one night with my wife, went to the restroom and two guys cornered me with their cocks in hand, I was excited and ashamed because I really wanted to suck both of them off.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
We guys are just weird - in lots of different ways.

To take an opposite example, I've got a mate that I've known for nearly 30 years. He tells me about the most intimate details of his equipment and of his sex life (he used to be a bit of a gigolo but is now happily married). I know the length and thickness of his cock, the fact that (unlike most guys in the UK) he is circumcised - and so are his three older brothers, the position of his circumcision scar, full info about what it's like flaccid and erect, lots of detail about his sexual experiences and his wanking habits in great detail, his medical history (including visits for STI tests and infections that he's had). He's always interested in trying to draw out more personal information from me about my sex life (solo or otherwise) - too much sometimes.

Yet, in all that time, I have never seen his cock - not even peeing at a urinal together - nor has he seen mine. Nor has he wanted to see my cock or show me his. After a very horny night out in Amsterdam, once, I casually suggested that we might like to show our cocks to each other, to compare, out of curiosity (as we knew so much about each other) - but he made it clear that he didn't want to. I'm quite happy with that - a strange friendship though!