str8 crack head sex

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by gjorg, Aug 21, 2007.

1. gjorg

Gold Member

Sometime ago (I was trashed , suprise suprise) A guy gave me a blowjob and when he was done he asked for money! I told him that I don't pay for sex and we never discussed money. Well he freaked out yelling and screaming that he would never do such a thing if not for money and that he was str8.He had a tiny dick,but then it dawned on me that he was a crack head! I was fucked up at the time and thought he was to but, he was high on crack. It reminded me of a funny movie about suckin dick for pot but thats something else. Anybody know of people doing something that they normally would not just for drugs.
    Some members might be thinking,gee gjorg sure has some strange sex expirences. The truth of the matter is I live in a mid-sized city in a cruisy part of town. I could walk out my front door and get laid in ten min.:redface:

2. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    Yes, I had an acquaintance that people told me use to suck cock for crack. I saw him once and asked him. He did not deny it and changed the subject. He was in really sad shape, which made it easier to believe.

3. gjorg

Gold Member

This was a big hit! But then i thought it would be, like prison sex!

4. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Crack is whack, Gjorg.

5. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

I never had sex in prison and I never did something sexual to earn money Well other than when I fucked a co-worker on the bosses side table on company time.

Draft saved Draft deleted