str8 dude u know with biggest soft one

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am sure this dude would really appreciate people going to where he works and them telling him they found out this information from some other dude on the net. Seriously dude, why would you advertise this his personal info?

koonunga

Cherished Member
Media
Guy I went to school with. Unbeleivably big. Everybody was aware of every one's size, since we used public showers. There were no curtains. The guy was a red-head, a bit chubby, very funny guy, and had by far the largest anomaly between his legs. It took months for us to get comfortable with him when he was naked around us because his dick was so gigantic it made us feel ridiculous ! But the guy had a very cool personality, always making jokes, so the whole thing took a humoristic twist. We ended up calling him names and making jokes about his cock, calling him names and everything. I don't know how long it was. Probably like 6 or 7 inches, soft. But what seemed unnatural to us was the thickness of it. I don't think any guy back then was that thick when hard ! Circumsized as well. I still think about it every now and then !

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My straight buddy in college. Just a beautiful physique of natural muscle. He was very fair skinned and though I was actually bigger hard, he had the most stunning flacid cock I have seen. Of course everyone thought he was huge. He was nice sized and it was just so perfect. His pelvis tuned up slightly and it caused a really full buldge in any pants he ever wore. Still know him, still ove him, just don't get to see each other so much. I still think of his masculine body and full flacid cock that he loved to find reasones to show off.

koonunga

Cherished Member
Media
To Cube : How big was it ? How did you get to see it ? Was he proud of his meat, did he try to hide it or did he enjoy showing it off ?

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That would be my best friend in the Army. He was huge. His cock was beautiful, thick, cut and completely in porportion to his husky build. He was straight and I was so jeallous when his girlfriend visited. I just knew she was getting that silky slab of beef all night. His cockhead was slightly thicker than his shaft and was a lovely pink color with some purple veins thrown in for good measure! His balls were big and hung low as well. Once i snuck into the bathroom and took the clean underwear while he was showering. Sure enough he came out nude and wet to get another pair. I never knew if he figured my game, but at least he played along...

Reactions: Louis_aguiar

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
guy i played football with in HS, he was about 7 or so soft and decently thick, but he didnt get any bigger hard, just got hard. seeing him soft, he was the biggest in school, hard, he was big but not the biggest, me and a couple other guys i knew were bigger hard.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With the exception of this board, I can't really account for many str8 boys and their flaccid size. I will say, however, back in my old neighborhood there were a couple of bi-curious Latino types willing to let me engage them in oral on a number of occasions. Each had amazingly large dicks flaccid and hard.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's what I'd like to know.

Yes, he did kind of like to show off. I mean, he wasn't a perv...just enjoyed himself. Like we went to this semi private beach way up north of CA. He stripped down fast to just relax. He kind new guys and gals both would check him out. It just gave him confidence. He was erect ...maybe 5 1/2 and normal thickness. Non erect he was like 4 1/2 with perfect balls...full and hanging. He is also more like 5 foot 6 so it looked bigger on him. He always new I was gay...he was just so straight he was never threatened. We showered and went camping and stuff so we totally new each other's size. To this day we both can hug and say I love you and give a little kiss right on the lips. Oh, in case you want to know...I had a huge crush on him for a spell...he didn't care...but it caused some pain. Now all is good. He is close to 40 and still just so handsome to me. I recall he even showed in these chord pants that I thought it would be impossible to show a buldge in. I told him he needed a shirt that said "baby" with an arrow pionting down like some women wear while pregnant ...his arrown just needed to be on the shirt lower. But yeah, he had THE most beautiful cock I ever saw...I have seen way bigger but it was also attached to a wonderful guy that kind of made it all the more special

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting. Although I know a bit about a lot of my gay mates' cocks (whether through observation or conversation with them) I don't know about a single straight mate's cock. I've seen some big ones floating around changing rooms on guys I assume are straight, but I don't know for sure.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
this guy i played football with in HS. i remembered being shocked at how big it was when i first saw it because i did not expect it. it was awesome...i was showering with some teammates and here comes this goofy freshman; he pulls his towel off and i played cool like it wasn't a big deal (but in my head i was like "daaaamn!") he was probably about 6 flaccid and thick.

i always wanted to see his cock after that because i was so intrigued lol

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting. Although I know a bit about a lot of my gay mates' cocks (whether through observation or conversation with them) I don't know about a single straight mate's cock. I've seen some big ones floating around changing rooms on guys I assume are straight, but I don't know for sure.
LOL floating around...I need to join your gym!