str8 dude's 1st time

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this dude gets fucked for the first time by a GIANT cock, and unlike most "str8 dude's first time" vids, i think this is actually pretty legit...

Soldier - EMPFlix.com

I didn't watch it; smoking is such a turn-off for me that I lost interest when I saw that one of the guys was smoking.

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Well, the guy getting fucked never got hard and it looked like he wanted to run away and hated every second of it, so he might be straight. Although, that's about how I reacted to getting fucked except I put a stop to it after a minute and I'm definitely not straight. I skipped through the scene because I found it pretty uncomfortable to watch and definitely not hot.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
that is an early Active Duty movie so it anybodies guess as to how straight any of the are. Big dick Cole is now muscle boy. The guy that is the director/cameraman is pretty fucking annoying.

Thompson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't watch it; smoking is such a turn-off for me that I lost interest when I saw that one of the guys was smoking.

Ha ha, I hardly ever sign in on LPSG but I had to today. That is the most pointless reply to a thread I've ever seen. Why did you bother to write it?

PS I'm not a smoker

brooklynjackp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuckin' hot video - really excellent. Thanks for posting!
Particularly like how Cole, the top (& seeing the video, a real top) who
can be versatile if necessary, immediately! agreed to taking on "16 soldiers, getting fucked by' em back to back" to get title to a Corvette.
Active Duty is the gold standard of white trash video.

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like how they actually backed up the corvette deal by talking about cars like they really new what they were saying. I hate when people "love cars" but don't have the actual knowledge to back it up

*this applies to more than just cars obviously, but that's the example that was presented