str8 dudes that like hot underwear, speedos, thongs etc?

D

deleted556573

2xist is a popular brand amongst the gay population, but I wouldn't necessarily say that it's a "gay thing".

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I say bring back the male look.

couldn't agree more! I only wear briefs and the skimpier the better. Also wear speedos all summer long. can't wait for the warm weather. tired of being all bundled up. time to strip down!

and i couldn't agree more. time to strip down to nothing or those speedos.

we need a speedo pic gallery.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice warm day here. Freeballing in my jeans as I engage in light garden/yard work.

Soon will be time to clean up and enjoy the benefits of being married. Work Out, Wash Up and then Sex Up.

I am ready to get the task outside done.

Yes, I am a bit older, but I also enjoy sexy underwear as part of pre-play and fore-play and then the actual play when everything comes off and things still come up.

Life is Good.

B_BigMainer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sexy underwear on both men and woman are a turn on. My favorite brand is Ergowear. Huge front pouches leave little to the imagination and as a well hung man myself.. feel great on.

D

deleted397893

major turn-on for me. I love wearing thongs, briefs, speedos, jockstrap, etc. and seeing them on hung, fit men. They look so much better if you can pull it off though. I am 21 by the way. Totally straight, but still would love to experience my first big juicy cock lol

big_teen

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yes, I enjoy wearing all kinds of underwear. Currently, I wear briefs and some low rise trunks, and 2xist are really the best that I have found.