Str8 football homos

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by gjorg, Aug 16, 2007.

1. gjorg

Gold Member

When I was In High School they used to hold Pep rallies for the Football team and sometimes just for one player.(super star types). This one guy tried to give me a swirliy in the bathroom ,a real asshole bully type. He learned not to fuck wih a Brooklyn boy but thats another story. Any way when I was 24 on a trip to Florida a friend invited me to a dinner party saying that I would not be a stranger that their would be people from my hometown there. Well, at 6:00 a banging came to the back door and I heard "You-hoooo I'am here, wheres my Cocktail girlfriend" in high falsetto voice. Well I don't have to tell you who It was. Since then I have met 3 other gay guys who were on our ultra butch football team. All bottoms too! Similar stories?

2. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Please pardon my ignorance gjorg, but what is a "swirliy"?

3. MuscleBound

MuscleBound New Member

I had two guys that I played ball with in HS come out to me. Both wanted me to do something with them. Not my deal, but I still really liked them. The first guy was kinda wierd. He was my travel partner (shared a room with me on out of town games). I was a big lineman (offensive guard and nose guard (6'2" - 280lbs with 58" shoulders and 33" waist), but he was HUGE. Don played offensive tackle and was 6'6" - 300lbs, big but not fat. He had lots of muscle but wasn't really cut. I woke up one night in our room after a game and Don was standing next to my bed jerkin' off. It was a very shocking thing to wake up to, so I was like wtf? are you doing? ----> he came on my bed and some of it landed on my stomach. I was really confused, majorly pissed, and still rather drunk from the whiskey we had snuck in the room :confused: :eek: :mad: ---> I vomited all over the middle of my bed. He had pulled the covers off of me because I have always slept naked, so at least they were conveniently bunched up right there. I called him a lot of bad names out of anger as he sorta ran back over to his bed. Then he started to cry and I felt like shit.

We talked for the rest of the night on his bed. Amazingly it made us the best of friends. After that incident we could tell each other anything. We both had college football scholarships but to different schools. He met a guy at the school he went to who was also in the closet and a huge football player. I still talk to him and his partner at least once a year at Christmas.

4. MuscleBound

MuscleBound New Member

ps --> i meant the situation when I found out was weird, Don's not weird.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

One of our high school football heroes, the epitome of 'macho man,' declined to attend any of our reunions. He'd had a sex change and felt that he had no links to us anymore.

6. Meniscus

Gold Member

This is a sweet story. Although I can understand why he did what he did (I've done similar stuff), it was also inappropriate and you had every right to be angry. You're ability to move beyond your anger to compassion is wonderful...not all gay/bi men are so lucky to get such a response from their straight buddies. I'm guessing here...but I imagine that your conversation enriched both of your lives. I'm happy for you, and I envy you.

7. gjorg

Gold Member

You sound cool dude. I have two friends who play,one for colorado state and the other semi pro. I never came on to them and they both know I am gay and we get along famously. These pros come off as being homophobic but indavidually their cool.

8. gjorg

Gold Member

When a group of guys grab you and stick your head in a toilet and flush.

9. juicybt

juicybt New Member

Does anyone know where to date str8 football homos/football homos on the web? Just wonderin . Interesting thread though. bravo! dude. Very few football players will admit to being attracted to the same sex.

10. gjorg

Gold Member

Saul meet me halfway buy a ticket! old joke. Go to a game, local one,find out where the playa's like to drink after the game. Two beers and your on your way.

11. simcha

Gold Member

Yeah, those football types are especially interesting. Let's examine this, shall we? They wear tights. They grab each other's asses on the field. They shower together. Yup, definitely a breeding ground for gay men... LOL

12. gjorg

Gold Member

I have two friends who play,both str8,They get pissed off when I say that Football is the most homoerotic sport going.Cause they can't answer

13. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

A lot of gay and bisexual men pla football! Not sure why, but they just do. I also played lacrosse and found that sport has some too! My best friend who is gay, and lives in NYC with me, also played football in M.S. and H.S., he did it for the guys, because he could be naked with men and not out!
    I also find a lot of gay guys play soccer too.Who ever said gay and bisexual men didn't like sports..were wrong!

14. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Dude, I think high school and college wrestling is way more homoerotic

15. mattyacht

mattyacht New Member

Damn, this thread is erotic in itself.

16. Dorian_Gray

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats where they put your head in the toilet and flush...lol:eek:

EDIT: sorry, i missed your above post... i just re-stated the obvious

Draft saved Draft deleted