Str8 Football Hunk, Or Not?

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
i have been following this really hot guy on instagram, really cute face, amazing athletic body, great smile, he's a footballer, and i would sometimes like his photos and stories, when i liked his stories he would reply with a heart emoji. looking through his photos i could tell he is a str8 guy. anyway i messaged him and i told him that i'd like to meet him, not that i expected anything big to happen, but i though it worths a try.

he surprisingly replied that it would be great to meet me. i was a little shocked by his reaction. how is it possible that a really hot str8 dude, replies to me, a total stranger from instagram, and actually wants to meet me in person?

he works at a cafe as a waiter so i told him that i would go grab a coffee in order to meet him in person. he said that he doesn't find it a good idea to meet me at his work place, he'd prefer to meet me somewhere else. i was thinking that it's weird that a str8 guy wants to meet me somewhere else than his workplace, since it's way easier to just visit the cafe as a normal client and have some coffee while he's working. the next day though, he messaged me and told me exactly what time he works and the exact address of the cafe and told me i could go visit him whenever i wanted to.

i did! i dressed up, wanted to look really nice the first time he meets me in person. when i walked in he immediately recognized me, smiled and gave me a handshake. he was really kind. he also wanted to give me the coffee for free, i did not accept it though, i told him that he would do it some other time if he wanted to.

i was thinking that maybe this guys is bi, or str8 curious and i was really happy with the whole situation. i sat in the cafe for over an hour and he would come sit and chat with me very often and then go back to work. he told me that he's really open in meeting new people,(which sounds weird to me, i thought str8 guys are open in meeting new women not random dudes from instagram) and i found out he's 5 years younger than me, he's 24. he also did mention about his girlfriend over 4 times, so i guess he guessed i'm gay. i was like ''ok i get it you have a girlfriend'', ''you're so cute i wanna cry'', ''can i please suck your dick?'' of course all these thoughts were inside my head. he even told me that we should go out for a drink one day, when he has a day off. i am not sure if he actually means it or if he just wanted to be kind.
after an hour and a half, i had to go, i went to say ''goodbye and that i was really happy to meet him'' he told me again that we should go out for drinks some day. i was like ''that would be great just message me when you're free then''

when i left i was really confused with this whole situation and i am really curious about what is going to happen. is he actually going to message me for drinks some day? 2 hours after i left i couldn't hold it, i messaged him asked if he wanted to meet me after work, he said that he was really tired working all day and that we should do it some other time. i totally understand that.

i would like to listen some opinions.

i am attaching a photo so you can get an idea of his looks, i am hiding his face cause i want to respect his privacy.

IMG_6646 copy.jpg

Reactions: marty220 and Gj816

I never got following hot people on Instagram, it seems like its a big fake show... doubt he's straight, from what you say, he knows why you are following him

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ultimately, only he knows his intentions. I think it's important for everyone to remember/realize that not all -- and probably not even most -- str8 guys hate or opposed to having anything to do with gay/bisexual men. That line is typically crossed when the gay/bisexual man tries prying into the str8 guy life or trying to trick him into doing sexual stuff in complete disregard of his preferences. If he makes a move on you, that's one thing. But it's a whole different story if he has respectfully informed you that he has a girlfriend and yet you decide you still want to see if he might be interested in having a sexual encounter with you.

I will say that I've also gotten heart emojis from (presumably) straight guys when I react to their stories on Instagram. I personally don't perceive it as anything beyond expressing gratitude for your (my) reaction. It's not weird at all to want to meet someone away from your workplace. In fact, I find that crazy that anyone would, both for professional and safety reasons.

I have made a plethora of straight male friends and acquaintances over the past 2 years by going to the gym and it's the most guy friends/acquaintances I've ever had. Interestingly, our connections have started in the locker room/showers which are communal, so I've seen their bodies in all their glory. I wouldn't think twice about doing something sexual with any them on the sole condition that they were the ones to initiate it (which none of them obviously have). I've been out on one-one-one lunches and dinners, clubs, and hiking with them, and I'm even going to visit one who moved to Hong Kong in a few months! Never once have I tried to trick them into doing something sexual or pried into their sexual lives because they have made it clear from the jump that they are sexually interested in women. Beyond the fact of mutual interests and compatible personalities, our association endures because that's not a line I've crossed.

Anyway, I hope whatever you want to happen with this guy happens organically. Let us know!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
...he works at a cafe as a waiter so i told him that i would go grab a coffee in order to meet him in person. he said that he doesn't find it a good idea to meet me at his work place, he'd prefer to meet me somewhere else. i was thinking that it's weird that a str8 guy wants to meet me somewhere else than his workplace... maybe this guys is bi, or str8 curious...
he told me that he's really open in meeting new people,(which sounds weird to me...he also did mention about his girlfriend over 4 times, so i guess he guessed i'm gay. i was like ''ok i get it you have a girlfriend'', ''you're so cute i wanna cry'', ''can i please suck your dick?'' ...he even told me that we should go out for a drink one day, when he has a day off...
ATTACH=full]11368481[/ATTACH]

It's not strange at all for him to want to meet you away from work zaynmlk1626. By avoiding the workplace he would avoid the possiblity of being unexpectedly asked to help out in someway and be deprived from seeing you. You are very open to meeting new people, likewise you shouldn't find it so strange for him to be as outgoing as you are. I wish I were as bold as you. Don't overthink this situation. I could see him simply forming a platonic friendship with you. Do you enjoy football too?