Str8/Gay Relations

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Buckstar, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Buckstar

Buckstar New Member

Albums:
    Any of you mostly str8 guys have fantasies of being served and serviced by gay guy. As in manservant: does work for you, cleaning, errands, cooking, etc. But also the occasionally sexual favor?

2. Buckstar

Buckstar New Member

Albums:
    126 views and nobody wants to respond?

3. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    Can't say much except that is not what even the mostly straight dom guys want. They may not have a problem with gays or with what sub gays guys want, but if they want subs, they want women. No problem with that, because it's sexual stuff and what makes them happy sexually is what makes them happy.

I have read 100's of erotic stories about straight guys who humiliate gay boys and stuff, but those stories are all written by gay guys. You would be hard pressed to find a totally straight guy who has ANY interest in a gay sub.

4. Buckstar

Buckstar New Member

Albums:
    Yea, I get where you are coming from. I'll have to spend more time writing out this fantasy. It's not about humiliation for me. But a kind of mutual respect for each other's needs being met. I'll try to go into it further when I have more time. And I expect it will have to be a bisexual man, who maybe prefers women sexually long term.

5. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    Well, that is very cool and mature...I hope you can find it, man :)

6. Buckstar

Buckstar New Member

Albums:
    Maybe this explains it better:
    Any of you mostly str8 guys have fantasies of being served and serviced by gay guy. As in manservant: does work for you, cleaning, errands, cooking, etc. Always on call. Not a humiliation thing. It would be about mutual respect. Each knowing the other serves a kind of need. Each getting something out of it. You would know he kind of worships you, at least your large cock, and you would kind of get off on it. It might occasionally turn into cock comparison, sexual comparison, mutual j/o or a blowjob from your manservant. You would make sure he gets a glimpse now and then at least.
    Don't think I'm crazy. But this is a fantasy of mine. Me in role as the manservant. I'm very successful, completely comfortable with who I am. It's not a self hating, low self esteem thing. Any comments?

7. dartstud

dartstud New Member

I totally understand your question and feel fuck yea would love a live in guy to play with.

8. Buckstar

Buckstar New Member

Albums:
  9. lislndr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think that could be interesting

10. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

Most straight guys i know, don't even imagine having a gay fuck-buddy-do-it-all guy. If they liked to have someone similar, they'd be bi not straight. I've known a few "straight" guys who were always surrounded by gay guys of their age and spent much time with them, sometimes embrace them and cuddle them on the couch etc....some of them also played the "gay part" with them to have fun and to laugh. But i don't consider these guys as straight. Also, i had a straight friend with whom i had a sort of similar relationship as the one you are describing. I was really devoted to him and very in love. He didn't want anything gay with me, but we often cuddled, jerked together, do sexual things, spend time at our homes naked together etc....but he claimed to be straight, which i can't really get. I cooked for him sometimes, when we went on vacation together, and did all the housework, only cuz he can't do anything at home. Anyway, i know this is an exception...this normally never happens with straight guys....

11. Buckstar

Buckstar New Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys for responding. I do believe there are str8 guys out there that are simply open minded and experimental and have had sex w guys. I know at least a few from my experience who now have kids and happy family life, etc. Though many yes are simply bi if they want/need that much contact. My fantasy is not about long term live happily ever after. A temporary thing. Would love to hear from others.
    Maxime, your cock pics are amazing! lislndr, hey you are on long island, I'm in brooklyn, perhaps we could experiment!

12. funhavingdick

funhavingdick New Member

Albums:
    I am so glad that you finally discussed this here! This very topic is so often misunderstood by both str8 and gay guys who overstep their boundaries and then offend the other by doing stuff that was from day 1 a no go zone i.e. "the str8 guy that continuosly try to reconvert the gay guy to being str8 and vice versa.
    For me its a simple case of respect and boundaries and as long as both parties adhere to that there should not be any problems.

13. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

I don't consider myself 100% straight, as I did enjoy fooling around with a few buddies before I met my wife. The only thing I would enjoy is a j/o buddy now and then. Never a "manservant".

14. Buckstar

Buckstar New Member

Albums:
    I'll put this out again, hoping to get more response:

Any of you mostly str8 guys have fantasies of being served and serviced by gay guy. As in manservant: does work for you, cleaning, errands, cooking, etc. Always on call. Not a humiliation thing. It would be about mutual respect. Each knowing the other serves a kind of need. Each getting something out of it. You would know he kind of worships you, at least your large cock, and you would kind of get off on it. It might occasionally turn into cock comparison, sexual comparison, mutual j/o or a blowjob from your manservant. You would make sure he gets a glimpse now and then at least.
    Don't think I'm crazy. But this is a fantasy of mine. Me in role as the manservant. I'm very successful, completely comfortable with who I am. It's not a self hating, low self esteem thing. Any comments?

15. jimalee

jimalee New Member

I think once you cross the bounderies of sex beyond jacking off in the same room you are now playing with one of those cards called bi sexual. you maybe totally into puss but enjoy another mans company once in a while.. that is fine but that pushes dude you are in fact bisexual. guys who just enjoy being around each other that keep their hands to themselves I may think could be str8t otherwise.. nope ur bi or gay or confused

16. Buckstar

Buckstar New Member

Albums:
    Yea, I suppose the str8 men I've been with, who now have families, had bi tendencies. But I do believe they are str8. Clearly they were open minded, and curious at the time. I think all str8 men have that capacity and gay men too. I've been with women when I was younger, and glad I was. But I would classify myself gay now.
    So I guess re my above post, I'm fantasizing about the str8 man in the place of curiosity and openness...

17. B_hungbroski

B_hungbroski New Member

i think the confusion is over a matter of word choice. replace 'straight' with 'straight-identified' and there's no room for debate anymore. we all know that sexuality isn't a black and white thing, and that it's not as simple as straight, bi, or gay. the poster is talking about those 95%/5% guys who identify as straight. obviously this situation doesn't apply to the guys out there who are 100% straight. even if he claims that he is (and perhaps even thinks he is himself), his actions would specify at least a percent or two away from the straight-o-meter.

18. cockaddictedboy

cockaddictedboy New Member

Albums:
    I would be very happy to be the gaysha for a real str8 hot man :) I don't care what he does with girls or who he loves...it is just some kind of a companionship between gay and str8.

19. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    is this still going on
    sex is just sex sometimes it is who you love and spend the rest of you life with that matters.
    guys can almost have sex but most women need love too.
    the difference is you can like someone just for sex but love is more than just sex

20. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    my favorite is married men who's wife don't or wont suck their dick
    I love oral and j/o more than anal sex.
    always have
    for me fucking for the most part take more of a connection than oral or j/o.
    most Women need a reason most men just need a place

Draft saved Draft deleted