Str8 guy getting a male bj

kleevage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All I can add is that I couldn't cum at all, and at then I realised I'm not attracted to men, I just have a weird fetish for big long phalli. It wasn't a disappointment or anything, just something I wanted to clear up and it came out clear. I think I would enjoy the sensation of getting fucked in the arse but still wouldn't be able to cum.

tlbuncut5, judging by his profile << i'd say he was the straight one

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow bro - how do u know it's tomorrow? do u have it scheduled or something? i've never hooked up with a dude before, but i've always kinda fantasized about it. there was an "incident" a few years ago that i posted on here a little while back. I cut and pasted it for you at the bottom here for ya. u gotta update us on what you thought of how it went. as far as what i thought about getting the bj, it felt REALLY fucking good, but i was so freaked out it was hard to really enjoy it i think. plus being so fucked up i'm sure it affected my enjoyment of it too. idk, anyway, here's what happened... (it's also posted in the "straight situation turned gay thread")

ok, here's mine, although it wasn't really "by choice," it's till pretty hot now that a couple of years have gone by.

my freshman year i was at a house party where i just got totally wasted. i was talking to this smoking hot chick all night that i knew i was going to get to fuck at the end of the night, but apparently i had gotten so drunk that i was passed out by 1 am in one of the upstairs bedrooms. i knew the people that lived there, and the second floor was locked, which i had a key to. apparently i let myself up there, but forgot to lock the door behind me.

so i'm passed out on one of the beds, and the next thing i know i'm getting this AMAZING blowjob. i'm so drunk though that i can barely open my eyes. in fact, i can barely speak, just slight moans. (whiskey dick was never a problem for me though) i think it's the girl i was talking to, so i'm pretty happy, or dreaming, one of the two. ;) but i manage to open an eye, AND IT'S A DUDE! it's this guy that i talked to earlier. i knew him kinda well. he was totally straight acting, but i had a hunch he was gay. we'd chatted at various parties thoughout the year, but nothing weird, although he always seemed to 'give me a look.' he kind of reminded me of old school jared leto,not the freaky musician jared leto. lol anyways, so i was completely freaked out, so i just pretended to be asleep, but i was ROCK HARD, and the bj was fucking amazing. and i think i even kept up the drunken half-quiet moaning. at one point he pulled his dick out and rubbed out cocks together. i didn't cum but i know he did bc i heard him blow his load and when i woke up later that night i saw his load in the garbage can next to the bed.

i only told one other person what happened, my best friend, and he was confused about why i didn't jump up and beat his ass. i told him a) i was too drunk to move, there was no way that was going to happen. b) if i freaked out and made a big scene about it, people at the party would think that i invited it to happen or i was a part of it or whatever and it would just call a ton of attention to it. what i didn't tell my friend though was that i didn't want him to stop. lol

i've never done anything with a dude since.

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
lol, why would you beat his ass if it was, as you said, 'AMAZING'? lol

tbnd_95678

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My one and only experience with a guy was receiving a blowjob when I was 18. He had pursued me for a couple months prior to me giving in. I had a couple drinks to calm the nerves a bit. He was probably in his late 20's or early 30's. It lasted at least 30 minutes. Every time I would get close to cumming he would slow down or back off and wait for me to cool off briefly before he'd start in again. It was the most amazing blowjob I have ever had in my life. I say: sit back, relax and enjoy.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol, why would you beat his ass if it was, as you said, 'AMAZING'? lol

b/c, it was just a gut reaction kind of thing. i was expecting to open my eyes and it to be a girl that i was hitting on all night, and instead, it was this DUDE! haha

i mean i DIDN'T beat his ass or anything. like i said i just pretended to be passed out. i have to admit, he was a REALLY good looking guy. kind of like a jared leto-type (the old school jared leto actor, not the freaky musician jared leto). but i was just a deer in the headlights.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My one and only experience with a guy was receiving a blowjob when I was 18. He had pursued me for a couple months prior to me giving in. I had a couple drinks to calm the nerves a bit. He was probably in his late 20's or early 30's. It lasted at least 30 minutes. Every time I would get close to cumming he would slow down or back off and wait for me to cool off briefly before he'd start in again. It was the most amazing blowjob I have ever had in my life. I say: sit back, relax and enjoy.

I agree with "tbnd"... Relax, enjoy and have a good time with your friend!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well look at it this way, just cause he's gay doesn't mean he knows how to suck cock. Some guys have rough and dry mouths. Shit, a lot of women don't know how to suck dick. If it sucks (no pun intended) don't give up, greathead can come from a guy or gal. Nothing beats a good blow job.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
idk if i would give one back, it depends on how tomorrow goes. I'm kind of testing the waters. Hes mil. so he is def. good looking.

Reminds me of all the things I hear, when sucking straight cock. Things like,"I don't recipricate", "I'm not interested in anything but you sucking my cock." "Damn you're good at that, I wish my wife was........" Oh I'm getting off track there. But I just tell'em to relax, I love sucking cock and you're gonna enjoy this....I promise.

D

deleted405852

If you like it, you like and if you don't then you don't. Like the others said, you might or might not get off from the experience.

D_Maynard G Knads

Account Disabled
Media
Well it happened today and I definitely wasn't disappointed. It was a great bj and I did my best just to relax and it worked! I'm not sure if I will try it again though, I just think its not my thing. It was a good experience though, something I never tried before.
And we never get tired of hearing thanks for serving, it always makes you feel proud to know people appreciate what we do, American or British or anybody; I have worked with quite a few and we all love to hear it.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mfc, glad it all turned out ok for you. As you say, to each their own basically. If you tried it and thought it wasn't your thing, follow your intuition. Not sure how often you get blown in the service when you are not on leave or anything, but wouldn't ANY bj have felt great?? Anyway, glad it all turned out well for you.