Str8 guys and anal play

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by paulstud, May 19, 2010.

1. paulstud

paulstud Member

Are you erogynous in your taint and hole? Have you ever experimented with your finger? Have you had girls stimulate you there? Or rim you? Is this subject a turn-off? Tell us all about it.

2. TheEqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've tried a finger at the request of a girl on cam... it was all right.

I wouldn't say no to the girl trying stuff to me, and if she was clean i to her, but not rimming.

I'd even let her use a small toy on me, as long as i got the to do the same back.

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

Some straight men aren't really in the proper mental space about their assholes.
    If some men could ever wrap their heads around that they could have a pleasurable anal sexperience and allow themselves that pleasure...boy, every straight guy would be getting water bottle douche kits, KY and WET PLATINUM lube by the case, various sized dildoes and a couple of ANEROS massagers. Get themselves situated in a warm lockable room and give themselves some time and effort. Get anal with themselves.

And when a guy gets a prostatic orgasm from the overstimulus...you guys are gonna be jacked into the GAYTRIX big time. You are gonna want some real hot cock in there. If you get the right dick in your hole, get your prostate jack-hammered and you come without touching yourselves...you are gonna be a cock jockey.

Unfortunately, I have met some married men and I can tell that they have gotten their holes jackhammered before. They look at my crotch and then they look at me like this--:mischievous:. I think that their wives have to have a clue or something that their hubbies are bi.

Honestly, I don't want to even deal with that. I want my own man. I don't want some other woman's man. He made promises to his wife. He should honor that...especially if he has kids.

4. Libertiny

Libertiny New Member

Albums:
    God I wish my husband was bi. I love watching men do each other.

5. phat1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a bad girl teach me anal pleasures and I'm fine with it as long as it involves spanking,massaging and licking (with ice).

6. cameltoelover

cameltoelover Member

Albums:
    Yeah feels great I love being fingered when receiving a massage or a blowjob.

7. zygomatica

zygomatica New Member

personally i think it is outstanding. my erection is fuller, stronger, and it feels like the power is coming from my entire body, not just my cock, and this is just from my finger.

in the event that you haven't tried it, please do. it takes masturbation to a new level, and several girls i've been with seem to be interested and turned on to finger my asshole or watch me do it.

8. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

Do not want.

9. Stresskit

Stresskit New Member

I love getting fingered during a blow job. It really accentuates my orgasm.

10. flsmoothie

flsmoothie New Member

MM here and enjoy all types of anal play, including: fingers, dildos, anal beads, and rimming. Any of the above can be during sex or masturbation (except rimming, of course).

11. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well...I have met a few hubbies that I would've overlooked my "NO STRAIGHT MEN" rule for had their wives that liked seeing their men get done. Unfortunately for me....and fortunately for their wives, they let me know that they were married. One guy never wore his wedding band. (How was I supposed to know he was married?) And one guy had teenaged kids (I thought highly of his family.). And I really didn't want all that drama. Hence my NO STRAIGHT MEN rule.

I really was disappointed...but I have pics of the men. :biggrin1: I masturbate thinking about one of those guys because he has a really nice ass and amazing legs. That guy...if his wife would've let me fuck him. I would've given her a THANK YOU fuck. :eek:

12. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would like to be rimmed by my gf, could you tell her?

13. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    And if she says no, could I please please be the one to rim you and maybe a few other things too. : )

Draft saved Draft deleted