Str8 guys, do you like eating ass?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
from what I've heard from str8 guys I get the impression that they don't like to eat a girl's ass, but me being gay I love to eat clean man ass.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mem0101 said:
from what I've heard from str8 guys I get the impression that they don't like to eat a girl's ass, but me being gay I love to eat clean man ass.

Do you like (desire) eating clean man or female ass is one question.
Do you eat clean man or female ass is another.
* In a perfect world , with no hepatitis, these could be answered more simply.:wink:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I've never done it before on account of me not knowing it was something I could do. However, since my last ex, I worked with a guy (straight, late 20s) who always talked about how much it drove his girlfriend wild, and then one time the woman actually came in the place and confirmed his enthusiastic claims... so it's something I'd definitely love to do down the line. Provided it's clean and she's into it, I don't see how I could like it any less than eating pussy:biggrin1:.

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
ABSOLUTELY! Done it a couple times with women after a romantic bubble bath...do it all the time with my wife (who ALWAYS takes a shower before we go to bed)...never did it to a guy, but had a guy do it to me while I j/o'ed and I LOVED it! That's what got me started on it.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mem0101 said:
...but me being gay I love to eat clean man ass.
Probably not how you intended it, but that sounds like an insinuation that eating ass is something that all gay men do... it isn't. I do not enjoy it.

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll tongue my girl's ass while we're in a 69 and she'll do the same. I friggin' love it. It's hot. She's always clean and so am I. I won't let it happen if there's ever a douby about that. Something about that feeling is so taboo yet arousing. :tongue:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HickBoy said:
Never been asked to, and it's not something I'd volunteer.

......... I felt that way for a long time.

Then one night I was totally turned on servicing a truly hot man.

I've been a connoisseur ever since. YUM!:cool:

I've found it takes longer for straight men to relax and enjoy receiving it. Once they do they understand the sublteties of really good oral.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
whatever makes my partner happy... the idea of rimjobs turns a lot of people off, but if they actually try them usually they enjoy them. I have no doubt that among gay men this practice is more common, because typically they're more open to anal-play in general, while most straight women and some straight men seem to believe that sex and anything involving your anus don't mix.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Ew. Gross. Seriously, wtf. Call me old-fashioned, but the idea of tonguing the place where poop comes out is a major turn-off for me.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
I've found it takes longer for straight men to relax and enjoy receiving it. Once they do they understand the sublteties of really good oral.
I was dating a Moroccan woman who was college-educated in France. One night, she positioned me on my abdomen, moved her head down to my ass and started licking.

It was a good 2-3 minutes (well... maybe only 1-2... you know how the flow of time is so subjective in situations like this) before I unclenched and let her get to her goal.

It was... not unpleasant, but we never did it again.

kimoboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to eat ones ass hole, I simply get carried away. Just done women, but would like to try a male esp if he is shaved