Str8 guys, do you like eating ass?

gamester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:smile:
I just slowly deposit my tongue on her anus when she is in the perfect submissive position
Her ass is her gift ... My tongue is mine ... i do not move it initially ( 10 seconds or so with no movement ) applying heat and varying pressure ... She Invariably moans and want more !
:)))

Last edited:

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing like sliding your tongue from a chicks pussy all the way to her ass.. especially if she has a nice round ass :)

Don't like eatin anyone's arse. Cheeks are cute, but that's it for me.

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to think it was totally disgusting...

UNTIL, Some guy was giving me a blow job and then he went from licking my balls to licking down there in my ass... Felt weird at first, but then I was like "OMG, don't stop!!!!" LMAO...

Knowing the pleasure that I felt out of it, I quickly changed my opinion about it...LoL I haven't had it done to me ever again since that time... But I wish I could have it licked more often. :) I enjoy inflicting such pleasure on other people as well. There's sooooooo many nerve endings on the anus, that as long as its clean, why be opposed to it? ;-)

jamiedmc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love eating my girlfriends ass. LOVE it. Something about creating such good feeling from such a taboo area makes it extra exciting. Never would've thought much about it until a dude I was fooling around with went for my ass and I felt how good it was. Cleanliness is key tho. Luckily, my girl is immaculate!

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never had it done, but I would be open to it. I have a feeling I would love it.

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a fan of anal sex or any ass eating. Don't think I'd ever try it and I know my gf wouldn't want to anyway.

ring27

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
love licking a clean ass..my ex-gf loved it..she loved her ass being fingered while i ate her pussy and vice-versa :) albeit, my current gf is not into it :(

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have to say... I didn't ever think I would do it, but then I did it because I was asked to. I will do it if my partner wants me to.

However, I do like it being done to me. Never thought I'd say that either, but... I do like it.

B_Big_and_Proud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes!love giving girls rimjob, eat that ass till she loses all of her strength, girls love it when u push ure tounge in their but. I really love giving girls,just have to make sure they are clean:D