Str8 guys-do you mind guys looking at your cock

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jeepman101, Mar 19, 2008.

1. jeepman101

jeepman101 Member

To you str8 guys,i have str8 mates who are ok with me being gay and they always say you can look but no touching.
    When we go to the toilets for a piss they are all ok standing next to me knowing i would never make a move on them.
    But i must admit i do have a look any of you guys out there have the same understanding ?

2. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

If I'm taking a piss or changing, I don't care. I'm exposing myself willingly then and if someone happens to see, I'm not going to cry about it. I'm not ashamed of my cock and I'm certainly not homophobic. I do think it's kind of rude to actively check out a guy's junk if you know he's straight though. Not that it warrants a punch in the face or anything, but it's a matter of good judgement that I'd expect any half normal person to have. I wouldn't want to really associate with people who couldn't demonstrate that sort of understanding, and it would have nothing to do with their orientation, but everything to do with tact and common decency.

3. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    ..............here here,Well said my man :smile:

4. gumbaman

gumbaman New Member

Nah, I dont care if people look, its their business. If they want to look, they can go ahead just fine for me. And if they see something they dont like, embarrasment is on them, not me.

5. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    doesn't bother me - I'm used to guys and girls looking at my piercings.

6. marino316

marino316 New Member

Albums:
    I don't have a problem with people commenting on my dick. It use to bother me for guys to make comments ( like in the restrooms or locker rooms ) but over the years I guess I have gotten use to it now. I'm not saying that guys make comments every day but it does happen 2 or 3 times a week.

btw i'm 5'9" tall 160 lbs with a 30" waist
    6" dick ( soft )
    9 3/4" dick (hard)

7. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't mind people looking at my cock at all. Even better if they comment on it. :wink:

8. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    i dun really mind imo

9. B_lamdellboo

B_lamdellboo New Member

I don't mind, really.
    I mean, I'd rather not have guys checkin' me out, but I choose to see it as a compliment.

10. bzemek

bzemek Member

Albums:
    I like to show off so I don't care who checks it out

:)

11. mds43

mds43 New Member

wouldnt and dont bother me any, cocks a cock know matter the sexual prefernce, look all you want ,

12. bigcurious

bigcurious Member

I wish I had the pleasure to meet some of u guys while I'm taking a piss. Usually str8 guys make a bee-line to the endmost urinal and practically put their back to you while they're pissing. Please don't hide it guys.

13. nubian

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    look and enjoy!

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    EVERYONE looks over at the urinal :cool:

15. Throwaway_Evil

Albums:
    I beg to differ. I have no desire to see what other guys are packing while they're trying to piss. Even if it was a woman, I'd let her go about her business without trying to get a peek.

In communal showers and such, I think most guys can't help but size each other up and compare ourselves - it is hardwired into out brains instinctively to want to be bigger and "better" than the next guy in every measurable way. Whether penis size is important right now or not, at some point during our evolution it must've been.

To answer the OP - No I don't mind a peek, but ogling and staring are rude (just like staring at a woman's boobs). I haven't found myself in a bathroom at the same time as any of my gay friends, so I can't answer from that perspective.

When I used to shower with guys that I knew were gay, I didn't have a problem with them getting a peek or an eyeful. Most guys just take a glance, some take a gander, some stare, and then even the most blatant offenders are done and move on to whatever they were originally doing. That's fine, as long as they don't try to strike up a conversation about it, or get pushy about trying to pick me up.

I had one (male) friend who was into holistic healing and was also really good at accupressure and trained in massage therapy. I saw him on a semi-professional basis - he'd do the accupressure and massage, and I'd pay him a small amount (much less than a licensed practitioner would get). I suspected that he might be bisexual, as I caught him stealing a glance down at my left thigh every once in a while - I found out later that he was gay. It didn't bother me then, and it doesn't bother me thinking back on it now. He knew I was straight, and never crossed that line from friend to "more" - and more importantly never violated the patient/healer dynamic.

At the end of the day, gay guys and straight guys all have the same equipment, we just aim it at different targets. No big deal.

16. ladsonbehr49

ladsonbehr49 Member

Albums:

Good response but do you go and check out a girls junk in her trunk or do you look at her chest at all? when you are chatting with her? and if you do, does that fall into the same category? and does it have everything to do with tact and common decency?

17. chavous

chavous New Member

Come On Straight Guys Who Say You Even Have A Little Problem Being Checked Out/////look At How You Check Women Out!

18. schs1977

schs1977 New Member

I could care less, they can look all they want.

19. bobby92104

bobby92104 New Member

I have a straight friend. He does have a great girlfriend.
    He enjoys showing me his cock cause it quite larger then mine.
    He allows me to touch and play with it. Give him a handjob but that's
    the fartest is goes.

20. Notsobigbutenough

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like showing of so I'm happy with it.
    I enjoy knowing somebody's getting aroused because of me, either sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted