Str8 guys-do you mind guys looking at your cock

No problem at all. I have guys check me out every time I use the shower after my workout. It's when they stop looking that I'll get upset! :wink:

Mason11

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Union City, Georgia, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I don't. A dick is a dick. I am very comfortable in my skin. I don't give a fawk who sees my cock. I like showing it off. I don't think any of us (str8s) would be on LPSG if we did. U can look. Just don't get disrespectful. Then we'll have problems!

bisexualjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll speak as a bisexual on this topic...

I regularly go to the gym, change in the locker rooms, and shower there as well. Despite the fact that I'm around other naked guys, I'm not preoccupied with sizing them up, or staring at their cocks in a sexual way.

In my opinion, there is a time and a place for such behavior, and I'm able to compartmentalize when and where that is. When I'm around people who are there for non-sexual reasons, I'm able to turn that switch off.

Reactions: Jayeire

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At the end of the day, gay guys and straight guys all have the same equipment, we just aim it at different targets. No big deal.

Haha, that's an awesome way to put it!

As a gay guy I've never tried checking out another dude at the urinal. Might be because I've got a shy bladder and I wouldn't want the attention when I was trying to piss.

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't mind looks unless it gets creepy. When I was about 20 I got this cut/infection on my upper thigh (nothing to do with the goods). When the doctor needed to look at it I of course had to take down my pants and he was giving me some WEIRD stares - very weird. I was holding my shirt up and my junk was just hanging, my dad was with me and noticed the stares. He just picked up my dick and balls and told the doctor to focus on the infection. The doctor was SOOOOOOO embarrassed and referred me to another MD. It was really uncomfortable.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have a problem with people commenting on my dick. It use to bother me for guys to make comments ( like in the restrooms or locker rooms ) but over the years I guess I have gotten use to it now. I'm not saying that guys make comments every day but it does happen 2 or 3 times a week.

btw i'm 5'9" tall 160 lbs with a 30" waist
6" dick ( soft )
9 3/4" dick (hard)

Guys comment on your cock 2-3 times per week?!?!?!?