str8 guys getting head from gay guys

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm straight and no dude is sucking my cock. not today, not tomorrow, never. cuz then I would not be straight. why do we keep having these threads? if you think you are straight but let some guy suck your cock, your defintion of "straight" is wacked. you are not straight. fucking DUH!!!

Oh Methinks me lady protests too much.

We keep having these discussions because not everyone sees the original discussion and without referring to all the previous questions, I expect they are all phrased slightly differently.

Actually, you say aggressively that you are straight, but sexuality if fluid over time, so today you are straight but tomorrow you might be bisexual and next month you might be gay.

A good question to ask would be (and I have the flu (not man flu either) at the moment so not totally functioning!)

How many LPSG members, thought they were 100% straight when they were teenagers, but are actually really sexually, emotionally and physically attracted to the same sex?
At what age did you realise that you were not totally straight?
Did you `come out`?
Following the LPSG % on sexuality what % gay or bisexual are you?

and we could also ask the question the other way round - straight to gay

I have a feeling there won`t be any lesbians answering, unless a female has gone from lesbian to heterosexual

Don`t hijack this thread, I`ll start a new one

Brinz

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Before I answer, two quick things...

1. This was not a question of whether or not getting a blowjob from a man is straight, or gay.

2. I honestly doubt anyone anywhere is 100% straight.

Yes, I have recieved a blowjob from a man, and it was ok, no better or worse than from a woman. Handjobs however....

toreadore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
why does everyone have to be a or b? Who cares what they call themselves... im getting my dick sucked..... he can call himself a gorilla for all i care :p

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Generally, have found straight guys with a sort of cock fetish. I don't really get it but I've also never had a fetish. Personally, I would never be with a guy that just wants to blow me cause it seems too adolescent.

jsj21212

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a broke straight guy but thought about the whole gay for pay idea. Ive had guys that seen me on cam and wanted more. Dont know if i would do it though.

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a broke straight guy but thought about the whole gay for pay idea. Ive had guys that seen me on cam and wanted more. Dont know if i would do it though.

well you certainly have a moneymaker there.. :wink:

where in the northeast ? Pittsburgh here.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
why do most gay guys have such huge dicks :( i am straight but i envy you guys with thin long and striaght hard cocks' makes me horney and wish to take it up the ass some times :(

It's sort of like this, do you remember those shoes where you could pump up the pressure inside them by pressing a button at the shoelaces? It's like that. Those big dicks push buttons when they're rammed up in there and that inflates the dicks bigger.

:biggrin1:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had sex with a closeted or in denial bisexual or gay guy who calls himself "straight" and I'm not going to start now. I've had closeted, DL, and in denial bisexual and gay men hit on me and proposition me but all I did was just talk to them and tell them no thanks.

These guys that are closeted or in denial about their sexuality can call themselves "straight" all they want and make up excuses that play into being closeted and in denial about being bisexual or gay, but if they were really heterosexual or straight they wouldn't be having sex with men or getting oral sex from men at all.

They can swear up and down that they're "straight" but everyone knows that they're not. Actual straight men who I'm friends with get annoyed at guys like this who are in complete denial about their sexuality and how they're not straight or hetero at all.

Yes in prison straight men do have sex with other men, and there are straight men who've had non-consensual sex with men but that's all about power and force and we're not in prison and this sort of non-consensual sex is not going on here.

Last edited:

uberhund

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bearded Woof's point is a bit strongly made but on the whole I agree with it. Most gay guys, including me, would never, ever want a blowjob from a woman: it would be a complete turn-off. I'm not repulsed by the idea of sex with a woman, or anti-women, but for me they aren't erotic at all: quite the reverse. Surely if you're genuinely straight (as opposed to secretly gay, or, more likely, secretly bi) you'd feel the same about a man going down on you?

enderwiggen88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, I have a really complicated sexuality due to past traumatic experiences. Being completely honest, I call myself bi. Physically I like both men and women (men a bit more). When it comes to relationships I only like women. I just have no interest in dating a guy. So it's on the straight-er side of bi in my opinion.

But honestly with my sex drive so high (I'm young) I'll do just about anything to get off. As long as they can prove they're std free and I don't find them repulsive, I'm game for whatever. lol

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can remember two dudes from DR that think it's not gay to get sucked or bang a gay dude. They only think you are gay if you suck a dude or get banged in the butt. I think if you are getting sucked off from a gay dude your aleast bi what percentage who knows?

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Pretty safe to say that if a gay boy is sucking your cock, YOU are not so STR8.....

I think its silly to think that sex or sexual acts are what defines str8 or gay. I could easily have sex with a woman it wouldn't make me straight. I could even marry a woman, and have kids with her, people do it all the time. Sex has nothing to do with the feelings one has. you could have sex with men for the rest of your life but that wouldn't make you gay.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I think its silly to think that sex or sexual acts are what defines str8 or gay. I could easily have sex with a woman it wouldn't make me straight. I could even marry a woman, and have kids with her, people do it all the time. Sex has nothing to do with the feelings one has. you could have sex with men for the rest of your life but that wouldn't make you gay.
It sure as hell wouldn't qualify as "straight", now would it? Especially if you're having more sex with men than with women, or thinking and fantasizing about it more.

Hint: there are more than two polarized choices here for defining sexual orientation. Second hint: Sexual orientation is determined by sex, not by one's idealized Disneyfied fairytale romantic attachments or living in some socially normative sham heterosexual marriage. That's why it's called sexual orientation.

Last edited:

Isus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex has nothing to do with the feelings one has. you could have sex with men for the rest of your life but that wouldn't make you gay.

I think you're confusing sex with arousal due to stimulation. I think any one will admit that regardless of one's own sexual preferences, if someone else touches you in the right way, your physiological response is arousal. Now, that may be truer for men than for women, but I think it still holds water.

Also, if a man lived his entire life having sex with other men, he couldn't in good conscience label himself as straight (unless he's raped for the rest of his life...).

I_am_Wet

Sexy Member
Media
Mississippi AND -Various Places, mainly las vegas
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If i count the head only experiences......i have had TONS.....more than 50.... and my preference is for "str8" guys. i have a feminie shape so some straight guys find it easier to mess around with me... but there are also some guys who won't come near me and are actually turned off...

So i find that men are very keen on what they like and some straight guys have preferences for head from gay guys... but the stories i could tell from meetings in the mall and high school and currently college.. Frat guys, athletes, business guys, military guys... basically where there is a stiff dick and a willing mouth...magic happens :p :p :p