Str8 guys hooking up at the gym.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jacero10, Oct 22, 2008.

1. jacero10

jacero10 Member

Albums:
    I never thought much about sex with guys until a buddy jumped me one day a year and a half ago. Shocked me, but soooo got me off. Been dick crazy ever since.

Now I notice guys checking me out in the gym showers all the time and have been hooking up a few times a week to get sucked off or whatever.

Any other str8 guys or mostly str8 guys out there hooking up with dudes to get off on a regular basis?

2. xbixlove

xbixlove New Member

i wish

3. D_duuuper78

D_duuuper78 New Member

What was it that your buddy did to you, exactly?

4. LittleCockJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mainly str8 athletic guy here, but go bi for big cocks. Sucking and playing and fucking with a big cock and hot guy can be a totally different hot time from eating, licking, fucking a girl.

5. jacero10

jacero10 Member

Albums:
    We were back from a run and talking in the bathroom. I was toweling off and he was in the shower. The curtain was a bit open and while drying my legs I noticed he was semi in the shower. Then I got hard. I put the towel around me to hide my wood. When he got out asked me to pass him the towel and BOING!! I froze for a nervous second and he laughed and just leaned over and went down on my dick. Again, I kinda froze, but it felt so good my legs began to shake intensely.

We ended up 69 on his bed. He sucked me and I jacked him (could not bring myself to suck it). We both came on me and we showered again, together.

We had met and become friends through our girlfriends. We sucked each other off a lot that summer in cali. And suddenly I was really into guys getting me off. Been dick crazed ever since. That was about a year and a half ago.

6. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    been on both ends many times
    the gym is a great place;)

7. tal94

tal94 New Member

You seem to have taken to it pretty well. i remember the first time I had an experience with a guy i actually cried on the way home thinking what the hell have i done. Was about 7 years before something else happened. Now realise that now and then i need it although am in a very happy relationship with a woman

8. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I meet women and men all the time at my gym. Its great because you get to see what your going to fuck beforehand

9. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I know the feeling. I did the exact same thing the first time I messed around with a guy. I was 19, it was the summer between my sophmore and junior years in college. I wanted to experiment, but was freaked out by it. It is a pretty common feeling, I think.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

I know it's just words and a matter of semantics, but straight guys do not hook up with other straight guys at the gym! What you and these other men are is bisexual or perhaps gay if you are completely off women. :rolleyes: :duh:

11. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

You and your strict semantics :sad:

12. tal94

tal94 New Member

yeah maybe that's the denial I guess. Where I grew up being bi was suicide. Glad I am no the only one. When i moved to the metropolis it was very different. met someone with a totally smooth chest and it ruled:tongue:

13. jacero10

jacero10 Member

Albums:

I think there is plenty missing from your idea of male sexuality. This isn't just a matter of linguistic definitions.

Some 30% of men have had sexual contact with other men to the point of orgasm. Only about 3% are exclusively gay. Of the 30% who have had sex with men, most marry and only had sex with other men as an experiment or as a phase. Male sexuality can attach itself to just about anything. And it can unattach itself, too.

So, let's dispense with this kind of simplistic thinking. Besides, your comment is off topic.

14. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I agree, :wink:

15. jacero10

jacero10 Member

Albums:

Nice !! Do you fuck in a 90%/10% ratio?

16. jacero10

jacero10 Member

Albums:
    Although I am having more sex with dick lately, I consider myself 70/30 because I am much more into the guy getting me off and am not at all into men emotionally or for a relationship.

Women completely turn me on for romance and making love.

Men only satisfy something very animal in me.

17. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm not against gays or bi-guys. At risk of sounding like a complete idiot some of my best friends on this site are bi-guys. :smile: I just believe in calling a spade, a spade. :cool:

18. jacero10

jacero10 Member

Albums:
    OK, you've said your piece. Move along.

We are having an interesting conversation here. You seem to be the only one with a problem with this thread. There is more to male sexuality than mere binary or trinary concepts.

19. Darkk_Horse

Darkk_Horse Member

Albums:
    Yeah just ignore her, she is one of those that has to comment on/knows just about everything...at 12,862 POSTS and averaging over 18 PER DAY everyone knows how to take njqt466!

Anyway, My gym is totally different, private showers with real doors plus shower curtains and usually the locker room and sauna is empty. Wouldn't mind to see a hot naked guy in there, but I am very particular when it comes to attraction to men. Maybe someday I will walk in there and have the perfect stud there waiting there nude to have some fun later. I will have to keep hoping or switch gyms...

20. D_Portelay Porquesword

She is just offering an opinion in an OPEN FORUM and besides it is spelled
    PEACE not PIECE.

Get over yourself.

Draft saved Draft deleted