Str8 guys hooking up at the gym.

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah just ignore her, she is one of those that has to comment on/knows just about everything...at 12,862 POSTS and averaging over 18 PER DAY everyone knows how to take njqt466!

Anyway, My gym is totally different, private showers with real doors plus shower curtains and usually the locker room and sauna is empty. Wouldn't mind to see a hot naked guy in there, but I am very particular when it comes to attraction to men. Maybe someday I will walk in there and have the perfect stud there waiting there nude to have some fun later. I will have to keep hoping or switch gyms...

Thanks for the advice on njqu4666. I just dont get all the dickshrinking bullshit.

Quoting myself from another post:

I am on a college campus, so the guys mostly shower back in their dorms instead of the gym. Only the swimmers really shower at the gym.

The pool closes about 2 hours before the gym in the evenings which means the only ones in the showers are looking for dick. Usually up to 6 or so guys in there at any one time. It's pretty hot for hooking up and taking dick back to ur room or his.

Been hooking up bout 3x a week since last year. Everything from scared frosh to wild grad students and some younger visiting scholars. Fuckingruvin.

Reactions: MorningWood25

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Men who define themselves solely through their dicks confound me. Men who can limit themselves and say that they can just have sex with other men, solely, but that they reserve their "feelings" for women alone, do that even more. That, to me, is the definition of compartmentalization. Talk about what you feel but can't deal with.

I love women. I feel sexually for women. I prefer men; they complete me. That's me. But I can love both. There's no question about that and I don't need to draw a line in the sand to prove anything to anyone about that.

Reactions: jtk456

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am not trying to prove anything to anybody. I just have some attraction to men that is physical. It isnt emotional. With women I feel both. Not too complicated. Male sexuality is pretty varied.

Haven't we all found ppl that are alluring to us that we are not interested in emotionally? That happens to me every day I walk down the street. Is it really all that confounding? The number of men who are into sex with men without emotional ties is legion. I am definitely not alone. Many have sucked my dick, too.

Last edited:
Media
I am not trying to prove anything to anybody. I just have some attraction to men that is physical. It isnt emotional. With women I feel both. Not too complicated. Male sexuality is pretty varied.

To quote Margret Cho as the therapist in Sordid Lives when the male character asked if his attraction to men made him gay:

"Yes, you are big old queer honey."

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She is just offering an opinion in an OPEN FORUM and besides it is spelled
PEACE not PIECE.

Get over yourself.

No, actually HE used the word correctly, not you. She said her "piece," not peace. Peace is a state of non-conflict. Please make sure you know WTF you're talking about before you counsel someone else. kthxbye.

There is more to male sexuality than mere binary or trinary concepts.

That's true for human sexuality in general, not just male sexuality.

It amazes me how narrow-minded people can be when it comes to his kind of stuff. To assume there are just two diametric opposites with respect to sexual orientation is to demonstrate a complete lack of understanding about how sexual orientation even works.

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, actually HE used the word correctly, not you. She said her "piece," not peace. Peace is a state of non-conflict. Please make sure you know WTF you're talking about before you counsel someone else. kthxbye.

That's true for human sexuality in general, not just male sexuality.

It amazes me how narrow-minded people can be when it comes to his kind of stuff. To assume there are just two diametric opposites with respect to sexual orientation is to demonstrate a complete lack of understanding about how sexual orientation even works.

Thanks, Alyssa. You are making a lot of sense. I didnt want to speak for women, but am sure sexuality for them is just as varied.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is just offering an opinion in an OPEN FORUM and besides it is spelled
PEACE not PIECE.

Get over yourself.

No, he is right. You say your piece, as in your part in the discussion.
On the other hand, you can hold your peace, as in do your part to mantain the same by not speaking.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's true for human sexuality in general, not just male sexuality. It amazes me how narrow-minded people can be when it comes to his kind of stuff.

To assume there are just two diametric opposites with respect to sexual orientation is to demonstrate a complete lack of understanding about how sexual orientation even works.
I never said the OP had to choose between gay and straight! Contrary to what all you newbies seem to believe I am not a narrowminded idiot. :12: :irked: I have no problem with the OP or anyone else being bisexual. :cool:

Oh Yeah, Why all the hostility?
Because he's my friend and you attacked me unnecessarily.

Media
Oh Yeah, Why all the hostility?

No hostility here just plain speak. A friend was attacked, an educated friend at that.

I am not really concerned about "piece" or "peace" being incorrectly used, I voiced an opinion it was not accepted..moving on. I own it.

All that and I used not one swear word abbreviation like "wtf" and as for kthxbye..good lord. Midol.

LOL

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great thread I feel the same way jace

Thanks for the kind words, Eboomo.

Just curious, since your numbers are 70gay/30 straight (the opp of mine) do you feel a difference between your physical and emotional attraction to women? More physical than emotional, or vice versa?

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never said the OP had to choose between gay and straight! Contrary to what all you newbies seem to believe I am not a narrowminded idiot. :12: :irked: I have no problem with the OP or anyone else being bisexual. :cool:

Because he's my friend and you attacked me unnecessarily.

You know, we all have the right to define ourselves. If you dont get my self definition, that's fine. It just isnt your place to force your labels on my sexuality which is a very intimate and personal matter.

Your attempt to define me sexually was not appreciated, but you were not attacked. Rather it was suggested you move along so that your objections not ruin the spirit of the OP or hijack the thread. Seems you are enjoying this hijacking of the thread. Fine.

But, I will not address you on this topic again. You have gotten your attention. So, now please do move along.

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've hooked up with plenty of guys, mostly because they are always available and willing without the strings. men give great head
sexuality is dynamic

You make a great point about guys being available. I mean when can you just bump into a chick and have her give you head without complications or a fee?

Also, the guys will chase you down instead of you having to chase down a woman. Guys are just so fuckin easy!!

I have heard that a lot of str8 guys will go to an adult bookstore just to get sucked off really quick. That works.

Bloo, where do you hook up with guyz for a blow job?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wanted to experiment, but was freaked out by it. It is a pretty common feeling, I think.

I know after my first time w/ a dude I was left in some sort of altered state for about a week...it was not a good feeling...

and no, I do not hook up with guys on a regular basis...

Last edited:

blooeyz

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to live in Boston, which has a lot of gay men and I was blessed to with handsome features. My gym was a good spot to connect. I've gone to ABS, they can be really gross and I would recommend wearing a condom even for head at those places (herpes is forever, especially among the 25% of folks that have it)
Most gay guys will suck you off if you just smile and raise your eyebrows. It's like candy to them

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why does this thread remind me of being a kid playing the beatles white album backwards to try to get some kind of deep meaning or revelation out of it?

there was no deep meaning or revelation to be gotten, only a bunch
of backwards chatter. all amusement, nothing deeper than that.