str8 guys: if you're cut, first time seeing uncut?

bistudoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never actually saw an uncut cock until I was in college. I'm guessing that most guys in the US are similar. I'd even bet that many have never seen an uncut dick in person.

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
19yo

He had a really long foreskin and I had hardly seen and dicks at all at that point in my life so I was like "what the heck is THAT?!" lol

I snuck a few studious glances at it but that was it.

(edit: whoops, I just realized the thread title says "str8 guys" sorry!)

Last edited:

Tim37

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was like 9 or 10 at the time I think. We were at my grandmas farm at these guy were there to bail hay. One of the was peeing and I saw he dick. I remember thinking at the time, wonder what kind of accident he was in that he got the end of his dick cut off. Was a few more years before I learned that it was an uncut dick.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
many more american boys are missing the knife due to dads and moms that are more accepting to the natural choice in the circumcision debate (I am neutral on the matter) so I think more uncut dick is on display and it won't be as much of a mystery as it was to guys who are more my age.

That being said, all of my elementary/jr/sr high schools had team showers, so nudity (at least at school) sadly, growing up was more common that it's becoming today.

Lastly, the internet makes it much more possible to have lots of up close images literally at your fingertips (bad pun) and that certainly is having an impact on the idea of modesty in our culture.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
with the internet and boards like this, I don't think that most jr high boys will get past puberty without having seen pretty good pictures of natural skin- which would lead to real world investigation if he is so inclined...

plus our world is becoming much more diverse, and more american teens are missing the knife as they grow up- so more american uncut cock is more normal. I wouldn't expect it to be as much of a deep mystery as it might have been in the 70s.

On the opposite side of things, growing up there were team showers at all of my schools- and that seems to be a thing of the past, so (sadly) I think nudity norms are changing in our society.

It's such a contrast- becoming a more virtually open and sexualized society, and yet more closed and homophobic modest one at the same time.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm uncut. So are my brothers and father. Growing up, we spent all summer at the local pool so I saw my share of dicks - cut and uncut. I can't remember ever being aware of a difference.

I do remember cut friends being interested in my foreskin and having a couple of conversations about it. SInc eit was unsual, there were some lame comments in high school but nothing too far from normal guys goofing around.

My sons (16 & 14) are uncut as well. It seems the US is having a foreskin revival. It's much more common now.

schwett

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not sure i'd ever seen an uncut one in real life until i was an adult - at least not up close. glimpse them here and there now in locker rooms, but that's it.

i recall discussing this with an early g/f and she was shocked that there even WERE uncut guys out there. the idea of being uncut totally grossed her out (and most subsequence girls i ever discussed it with) which just goes to show how ubiquitous it was/is in middle class late 20th century america...

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well im from the UK and have never seen a CUT dick in real life ever so...

At school in the UK in the 1970s of a year-group of 120 boys only one was cut. His ethnicity was Arab.

There were several Jews in the year, uncut.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I grew up in a small village. Nudity was no problem at all. We learned to swim in a river. We changed clothes in the open. As a boy – 45-50 years ago – I only saw uncircumcised dicks around me. In religion history lessons our teacher told about Jewish boys who were circumcised at a certain age. I really didn’t know what circumcision was. I have a short foreskin and at the age of 11-12 I ripped (jacked off too hard…) off the fraenulum so that my penis head is uncovered most of the time. After I changed from school a class mate asked me after PE lesson if I was Jewish because I had a circumcised dick. I told him what happened and on my way home I went to the public library to read about circumcision. Now I knew about it theoretical. At the age of 15 (it was 1966) I was in summer camp and we had to cross a small river. To keep our things dry we stripped naked. The water was extremely cold so at the other side of the river our group of 10 boys stood there very tiny dicks and there I saw a circumcised penis for the first time in real. Later in the same summer camp I saw the guy with a more normal sized dick when we were preparing for a swim in a lake. We were all of the same age and we were swimming naked. We all used to swim naked, shower together, change clothes together. After some time (camp was 3 weeks) I had enough courage to ask the guy to compare with me. That was the first time I saw a cut penis close up. He showed me the scarf where his foreskin was cut off. It was not done for religious or for medical reasons. He was born in the United States of America and moved to the Netherlands at the age of 2.
It gave me a lot to think of that for no reason at all boys were cut as a baby.

To make my point: it’s all in what society or what culture you are born.​

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In 9th grade, when we had gang showers. The Catholic kids' school ended in 8th grade so they were now with us in middle school and a couple of them were uncut and we thought it was a Catholic thing :rolleyes:. We thought it was really strange and we called them eyedroppers :redface:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My sons (16 & 14) are uncut as well. It seems the US is having a foreskin revival. It's much more common now.
I love your phrasing of "foreskin revival"!

My complements to your rejecting the pseudo-medical bullshit which is so pervasive in USA.

Back to topic:

Though I now regard myself as queer now, I thought I was straight when younger so I'm semi-qualified to comment. :smile: For me, it was Jr. High gym showers: in So. Fla. there's a substantial Cuban population and many of them were intact.

Last edited:

I remember seeing my friends uncut dicks when I was a young boy - around 7 or 8, but I never really questioned it. At that age I wasn't even thinking about sex. I did however wonder why some guys looked different in that regard. Boys back then were much more casual about nudity around each other than they are today - I think kids today are becoming more sexualized at an earlier age. I remember that when I was 10 years old, I was watching a movie where a grandfather was explaining to his grandson that Jewish males have the ends of their penises cut off at birth. My reaction was :eek:. I went and asked my mother if this was true, and she responded "yes". I screamed out in horror! My mother then told me that I had the end of mine cut off as well (I was circumcised at birth)! Suddenly it all made sense why some guys looked different from other guys.

I'm not one of these guys that resents my parents for having me done at birth. Personally, I prefer the look of it. My dad had his circumcision done as an adult. He said that the pain was excruciating (his stitches burst open), and that's why he wanted me done as an infant. I have noticed in the locker room and showers nowadays that more and more younger guys in Canada are not circumcised. I guess it's becoming more common now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Summer of 1973