Str8 guys looking at other guys

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi there guys, tell me, what are your experiences of other guys checking you out, either looking at your bulge or your cock when in toilets etc.
Also if you are str8, do you catch yourself looking at other guys bulges and cocks. If so, what would you like to do with them.

For myself, I have often caught guys walking along with their wives checking out my bulge, and it is rather horny to see them doing so. I have pulled a few guys as well who said that it was all new to them and that they were / are str8 but they seemed to enjoy my cock :cool: :smile:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its perfectly natural for all guys, regardless of sexuality, to 'check eachother out' in locker rooms are similar environments. Its not necessarily a sexual thing to have a look, its a curiosity thing and an observation thing. What I find most annoying is when you see guys in locker rooms who are either so shy that they try their best to hide any flesh possible or worse still guys who look everywhere they can not to see any flesh... they stare at the ceiling or the light fittings or their locker key or towel peg... anything to not look atanyone! I check guys out in the locker rooms, and I'm sure they check me out. Its normal, natural.

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I did that last night at the gym.This guy had a huge bulge and must have been wearing a jock.It was great....he kept playing with it to keep it in check.But I am a big queer so it's okay with me.:biggrin1:

clyde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exactly ^ ^ ^ i agree. i'm straight and i find myself taking glances every once and a while. it's curiosity... u want to know how you compare. even if you "know" you have the biggest penis in the world, you still want to know how you measure up.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gay, straight, bi............and every guy in between. 1's or 10's on the Kinsey scale, men just have to check out the competition. One of "our" last vestige's of being male.

mnrocky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The gym I go to is the same although the times I go are not rush times for the gym, usually the off hours.
There are 2 guys in particular who enjoy showing off their big endowments, no shyness at all. I have to say they are both very well hung!(for 1 of them, think a young, young, Steven Ford on the Young and the Restless) One was next to my locker one day, drying off while I was tying my shoes, his dik swinging next to my face. I assume he is str8 but...it was awful close.
The funniest observation though is when these guys are walking out of the shower or showering when some other guy walks in and literally does a double take when they see their cocks! I really enjoy that.
I have a few str8 friends and they all seem to think they are well hung and who am I to burst their bubble? I would like them to see these guys.
Its all competition.

Megamec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tremaine said:
Hi there guys, tell me, what are your experiences of other guys checking you out, either looking at your bulge or your cock when in toilets etc.
Also if you are str8, do you catch yourself looking at other guys bulges and cocks. If so, what would you like to do with them.

For myself, I have often caught guys walking along with their wives checking out my bulge, and it is rather horny to see them doing so. I have pulled a few guys as well who said that it was all new to them and that they were / are str8 but they seemed to enjoy my cock :cool: :smile:

this really resonates with me tremaine, i seem to get this such alot. i used to find it uncomfortable, but now find it good fun.
one time i was in a Mc D and a couple came in and sat near me, the guy was facing me and the girl had her back to me. its was so funny watchin this guy tryin to desperately check me out under the table without his gf twigging what was going on. he seemed alomost relieved (pardon the pun) when she went to the bathroom! lol.
what i found suprising was, he was worried about her knowing that he was checking out my bulge, but he didnt seem concerned at all whether i liked it or not and didnt hold back at all from staring. i knew he could see under the table at me and i must confess to winding him up a bit when she left, i sorta absentmindedly played with it a little so it got a little hard, just in the pursuit of science, u understand! ;-)
u should have seen him moving around in his seat, the poor guy couldnt sit still, lol.
i have often wondered what he would have done had he been on his own.
whats that? would i?
hell yeah, he was young and fit and good lookin, id have let him play with it!

Good flirty fun!

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nice one Megamec - adn I am sure that if I saw you and your bulge and you working it I would figit in my seat - mmm v nice, your place or mine

Anyone else any such stories?

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Absolutely there is never a reason to salivate and get all freaky - but just occasionally I am sure that we all have had to take a second look - "Was that really what I thought it was - OMG, he'll have someones eye out - lol.

Keep the stories cuming guys.

Have any of you followed up on it...?

B_orleandersee

1st Like
Media
i haven't really been around men to look though if its there and if im walking and i get a peek, i dont make a big deal out of it..

ive been edging a lot lately so if it does happen n i see something good, i immediately start sporting wood..

i try to hide it and be on my way though man it takes a little while u just gotta pretend ur tying ur shoe all over again or somethin..

i do know that some guys freak when they do it.. i kinda like it. i remember one guy was checking me out though not my junk in particular, just me overall and he was kinda going through his stuff on the bench by his locker.. i saw that he was looking so i kind of adjusted myself and mounted the bench facing him with my legs open and the dude freaked! he grabbed his shit and ran off so fast that it was funny... he was very hot too.. i saw him undressing and he's got a nice tool and a pretty hairy body that went along great with it.. i just dunno what the big deal is.