str8 guys seeing cock?

muscledog

1st Like
Media
How many staight men here like looking at other guys in the nude? I'm not sure if it's comparing or what, but I enjoy looking at other men; I think that an in-shape male body can be a beautiful thing. Is this an uncommon view for a straight married man?
B)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think so. It's all in how you conduct yourself and personally handle it while looking. There's a really fine line between admiration and attraction. I think women are more comfortable blurring that line on a day-to-day basis. A woman can feel comfortable admitting that her female peer is good looking, attractive, hot, or what have you. She can be general about her compliment or specific, and there's no real taboo there; women have license to share that. You probably won't catch a guy saying that you have great delts or something like that unless there's a side of machismo to go with it. Even the slightest indication that a guy is calling out another guy's good looks, dick, or what not might set some people off.

Of course, we're in a time where people -- men and women -- can be more comfortable with these acknowledgments. It just depends on who you're with and who you're around and how you say or think about it. Either way, muscledog, you sound like you're comfortable with where you're at., whether you're admiring a bod or a cock.

And I agree. You can't help but notice other guys at the gym. It doesn't have to be a sexually predatory thing to glance at the guy walking past, whether you're thinking his biceps look good or if he looks like he's packin'.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I personally can admire another guys body...I mean I look at the human body as something beautiful and because of my former career I have been around a lot of guys w/beautiful bodies and see a lot of jealousy...That is sad when women are he only ones who can admire another girl and not be ridiculed...Personally I got some great guy friends who don't have a problem saying another guy is goodlooking and has a nice body and not feel negative about it...

muscledog

1st Like
Media
i agree that some men can be nasty, but I think that if a guy takes care of himself and keeps in shape, then the male body can be just as beautiful as a female. I'm not saying that I have any desire to have sex with another guy, i just can appreciate a good body, male or female. From things i've read on the net, it seems that most guys don't feel this way, they think that the male body is disgusting.
Of course, if I see a guy with a nice body, and then I find out that he's arrogant or condescending to others, etc, then I no longer find that person attractive. The same holds true for a woman. She can be beautiful, but if her personality doesn't match, then I dont find her so attractive any more.

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it wierd that my fellow str8 bretheren find our bodies disgusting and nasty!

A good looking human being is a good looking human being, man or woman!

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by raj@Feb 21 2005, 06:20 PM
I find it wierd that my fellow str8 bretheren find our bodies disgusting and nasty!

A good looking human being is a good looking human being, man or woman!
[post=285072]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah - I don't get it either...But they did keep mentioning hairy men...Not all guys are really hairy (LOL)...I know I am not at all - just my face and head (LOL)...I think most straight guys think they would be thought of somewhat gay if they made a positive comment about a guy - I use to feel that way too...But luckily I met some really cool friends (straight guys) who don't have a problem with commenting on each other and my friends are good looking and I don't have problem saying it...I mean when we go out if we are looking good (which we usually are) - we tell each other...That is the problem w/us guys...

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by muscledog@Feb 21 2005, 03:33 AM
How many staight men here like looking at other guys in the nude? I'm not sure if it's comparing or what, but I enjoy looking at other men; I think that an in-shape male body can be a beautiful thing. Is this an uncommon view for a straight married man?
B)
[post=284871]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think so. I feel the same way. While I am sexually attracted to women, I also acknowledge that male bodies are also attractive and sexy without compromising my married life. I think the problem comes when men have these feelings but suppress them...either out of fear or ignorance. Best to acknowledge your feelings and deal with them openly.

I would be happy to talk more in the chat room.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 21 2005, 04:52 PM
most straight guys think they would be thought of somewhat gay if they made a positive comment about a guy
[post=285079]Quoted post[/post]​

Insecurities about their own sexuality, maybe?

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This topic is "Str8 guys seeing cock". I think there's a little bit of a difference between me checking out some guy's dick & then checking out the guy's whole body. It's just curiosity to see what other dicks look like. I also think that big erect dicks are sexy to look at,especially when being handled by an attractive female. As far as other guy's bodies go, I'm starting to appreciate other bodies since I've begun liking my own. I'm not sure how much of this is sexual or just what's symetrical. Some guys look good naked & some guys don't. I don't know exactly what the difference is, but I know it when I see it.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungrick@Feb 22 2005, 12:19 AM
This topic is "Str8 guys seeing cock". I think there's a little bit of a difference between me checking out some guy's dick & then checking out the guy's whole body. It's just curiosity to see what other dicks look like. I also think that big erect dicks are sexy to look at,especially when being handled by an attractive female. As far as other guy's bodies go, I'm starting to appreciate other bodies since I've begun liking my own. I'm not sure how much of this is sexual or just what's symetrical. Some guys look good naked & some guys don't. I don't know exactly what the difference is, but I know it when I see it.
[post=285193]Quoted post[/post]​

I really like what you said and I do not think it comes off as gay...And on a personal note - I just looked at your pic and have no problem saying you a damn good body and see why you and others would appreciate it (LOL) and that does not mean I want to shag you :D

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Also, being a gay guy, I find that me checking out other guy's packages (especially in a communal shower at the local pool or whatever) is more about aesthetics than being turned on.

Though, I have to say that HungRick's manhood looks almost identical to my boyfriend's! Yum! :lol:

regular joe: I do not believe admiring someone is bad or usual. I find myself doing just that and nothing more, except occasional envy. I see nothing wrong with that, but I likely would not acknowledge that to the admired person. I would not want to give the wrong impression or make them uncomfortable

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by regular joe@Feb 22 2005, 10:31 AM
I do not believe admiring someone is bad or usual.  I find myself doing just that and nothing more, except occasional envy.  I see nothing wrong with that, but I likely would not acknowledge that to the admired person. I would not want to give the wrong impression or make them uncomfortable
[post=285335]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess it use to make me feel a little uncomfortable to do it w/guy friends too but I think that is what I was conditioned to do by my up raising (Carribean males from my family are less emotional or affectionate)...But I guess my friends have families and friends that were more open...Now I really don't have a problem w/it and say thank you w/o hesitation or embarrassment when a male compliments and don't assume he is gay or something or hitting on me...Plus my male friends will ask how they look (so what would you do in that situation)...

My roommates have alway put something on and ask how does this look before we go out...Hell - all my friends got great style and we don't even have a problem borrowing clothes from each...I think we are all just comfortable w/each other...And I know we are all a little competitive when it comes to women (we all kind of dig the same type of woman when we are out) and we can get a little catty but in the we do the (bros before hoes thing) before it gets out of hand (usually)...

And all my guy friends that I hang out all the time are straight (15 to 20)...I think only about 2 or 3 of us are single...Everyone else is married or engaged or has a serious girlfriend...Personally I think the wifes and girlfriends make them more comfortable giving guys compliments...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 22 2005, 05:15 PM
I guess it use to make me feel a little uncomfortable to do it w/guy friends too but I think that is what I was conditioned to do by my up raising (Carribean males from my family are less emotional or affectionate)..

Hmmm ... interesting. I am from the Carrib culture as well, but my family is very emotional and affectionate. We tend to be passionate about everything. The men are macho, but definitely not stoic.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Feb 22 2005, 08:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Feb 22 2005, 08:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 22 2005, 05:15 PM
I guess it use to make me feel a little uncomfortable to do it w/guy friends too but I think that is what I was conditioned to do by my up raising (Carribean males from my family are less emotional or affectionate)..

Hmmm ... interesting. I am from the Carrib culture as well, but my family is very emotional and affectionate. We tend to be passionate about everything. The men are macho, but definitely not stoic.
[post=285569]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Where island is your family from...Bahamians and Jamaicans (not as much affection) but it is mostly from the males in my family but alot of my Jamaican friends dads were similar to my family...But maybe another word I should have used the word strict...I really don&#39;t remember when I ever told my dad I love him or remember him saying it to me...Wow - I just thought about that...

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;d have to concur with you as well as someone from Jamaican desent. Stoic was my upbringing. No sign of affection was shared in the house, between my father and myself.
But I look at my best friend from a latin country (Colombia) and his upbringing was exactly the opposite. It may have something to do with the English vs Spanish influence. I&#39;ve had to learn to undo this now with my current best friends.

As for liberated str8 males now, living in Cali, my males friends and I go camping to nude camp sites or hot springs (of which there are many in the State) without the wives or girlfriends and without it being nothing more than guys weekend out. Nothing sexual, just plain old male bonding. A bunch of aging, balding guys sitting in hot tubs and springs drinking beers, usually with other strangers. Most of us have traveled abroad where this is probably more the norm than it is in the US. We "are" such prudes here in this country.

As for admire another man, if he has a good body, I can feel envious as I know women will be looking and him and having fantasies. I&#39;ve always (and still do) feel some sense of jealous at good looking men (not thought wierd looking fashion model types) who have an easy time with women just because they look good. Us average looking guys have to work at it harder.

If I see a guy nude with a nice package, I can also think how much pleasure he maybe giving his woman with it. For some guys looks, a nice body and package make getting laid so much easier&#33;

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Well, my background is St Lucian (yay&#33;) which means I should be an alcholic womaniser&#33; Well, first things first, I guess..

When I mean "nasty", I think it&#39;s the line, if you were, between thinking they&#39;re cool and wanting to hump them. There are some cool guys out there, as there are cool penises, but at the end of the day, I wouldn&#39;t want to suck them, or get physically intimate. I find male-male nudity something of a "trust" issue. Mainly it&#39;s more issues about myself, then of other people. Probably because while I really like the shape I&#39;m in. I&#39;m not "in fashion" as it were.