Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Was in the gym today and a guy who was straight (a gay guy approached him so I know!) was loving the attention of being hard in the communal shower.. especially when he saw me getting hard. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate physical contact, be he seemed to love visual attention.

Does that mean he is slightly bi, or do other str8 guys like the attention?
Anyone else had the same experience?

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to ask, was this guy the slightest bit discreet? Or just flaunting his big boner for all to see? I have to admit the thought of such a scene sounds hot and raunchy, but might result in some dirty looks from other guys. And why doesn't this sort of thing happen at my gym? I wanna see some hard dick too! ;-)

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've met str8 guys that appreciated the attention. Most of my old teammates didn't but there was a guy on the soccer team that enjoyed the attention from me and another gay guy. Like one of the prior posters said, everyone appreciates attention. It's just how comfortable they are getting it from a gay guy. Most of the younger str8 boys don't seem to care.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Showing off I get--but flaunting a full-on boner? Might as well ask for a blowjob too!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have seen that as well...

At the gym in the mornings (usually) there is a line for the showers (ind showers not group showers dammit) I have seen a guy go into the toilet and 'fluff' (not kidding) himself then walk out half hard and stand there flaunting it (I know he is straight as I have heard him talking about wife/kids with the other guys...) he is a nice 8++ cut...

I fixed him tho...I pulled the same thing one morning...

seems he doesn't like being 'shown up'...

I also noticed he does notice other mens size...

straight? bi? gay?

I just prefer the term 'sexual'

andy72663

1st Like
Media
I like attention generally, but not from guys alone, I always need at least one woman around or its creepy, at least to me. I don't doubt, however, that there are some straight guys that don't mind showing to other guys at all.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like the attention -- wish I could become erect without fluffing first, cock-ring, or other assistance. I must be exhibitionistic, and wish others would be likewise. A lot of it is curiosity on my part, but I know the enjoyability of eroticism, and hoping others enjoy, also.

CuteGuyLondon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
for scanjock8's information - yeah he was flaunting a full on boner.
i agree, was a really horny few minutes - just thought it was amusing that he was willing to show it off, but didn't let anyone near it.

damn tease :p

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for scanjock8's information - yeah he was flaunting a full on boner.
i agree, was a really horny few minutes - just thought it was amusing that he was willing to show it off, but didn't let anyone near it.

damn tease :p

that's fucking hot man

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmmm.... i dont mind walking around naked in a locker room or showering but if i ever had a boner i would pull a pair of shorts on. I just don't think the guys would appreciate that...

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight and still love attention from gay guys. I think so long as you're comfortable with your sexuallity then there's nothing to worry about. However, a proper hard-on is a bit too far

SR_theclitsupporter

Just Browsing
Media
In college, I went to a summer arts program at CSSLO and was housed in an apartment complex for three weeks. Another guy, 5'10, about 150, good looking, dark hair, would hang out at the pool in speedos and he was really hung. I couldn't help checking him out and quickly made pool time a part of the days schedule. When he caught on I was eyeing him, he got hard and left. After that we continued to see eachother poolside and he always got hard. There was a communal tv room, and I found him in there one night and made a pass at him, but he really wasn't interested. He just liked the attention or the tease, not sure which.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Was in the gym today and a guy was loving the attention of being hard in the communal shower.. especially when he saw me getting hard. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate physical contact,...

Erections happen and he has a good attitude about them, that is all. An erection isn't an invitation to have sex, just something that is natural for our gender. There is no need to be erection phobic in the company of men.

That subject was discussed in this thread too:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depends. If he got a hard on because of being nervous in the shower like the guys did in Jr. High then he is probably str8. If he got hard because he was turned on by the other cocks or cute asses in the shower then he is either bi or gay. If he was enjoying being hard in front of the other guys in the shower then he is more than likely bi or gay. If he was str8 he would have tried to leave without being noticed. If he is an exhibitionist and he shows in front of guys he is probably bi or gay. If he is an exhibitionist and he shows in front of women then he is probably str8.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If he was str8 he would have tried to leave without being noticed...

As he was naked in a group shower, did he whisper "Beam me up Scotty" to escape unnoticed? Or are str8 persons imbued with some magical abilities that would make them vanish in such circumstances when they become erect? He would leave be because he was self conscious regardless of his sexualtity.

If he is an exhibitionist and he shows in front of women then he is probably str8.
How did those women get in here? Wrong room ladies.:biggrin1:

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once belonged to a gym where a member (who looked like Mario Lopez) would get kinda hard in the shower. He was showing off and loved the attention.

I dunno if he were gay, bi, or whatever. He just got off on showing his fat Latin cock!

I usually just smiled and looked away.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As he was naked in a group shower, did he whisper "Beam me up Scotty" to escape unnoticed? Or are str8 persons imbued with some magical abilities that would make them vanish in such circumstances when they become erect? He would leave be because he was self conscious regardless of his sexualtity.

How did those women get in here? Wrong room ladies.:biggrin1:

Actually have seen several guys that started to get or did get erect in the group showers at health clubs I belonged to and almost all of them grabbed their towels and covered their growing problems and headed to their lockers to put on their pants.