Str8 guys showing off

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to ask, was this guy the slightest bit discreet? Or just flaunting his big boner for all to see? I have to admit the thought of such a scene sounds hot and raunchy, but might result in some dirty looks from other guys. And why doesn't this sort of thing happen at my gym? I wanna see some hard dick too! ;-)

After viewing your jacking vid, I'm sure if you visited my local YMCA you would have more than one fellow member hard in the wet area, scanjock8, and a like number coming on to you. Your vid should get first place in any contest, man, so damn hot!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Actually have seen several guys that started to get or did get erect in the group showers at health clubs I belonged to

You lucky duck.:wink:

...and almost all of them grabbed their towels and covered their growing problems and headed to their lockers to put on their pants.

So many body phobic mortals. How sad.:no::bad2:

D

deleted3782

I think you have to be less focused on whether a guy is gay, straight, bi, curious, exhibitionist, or self-confident, and just take the moment for what its worth. I can think back as far as the boarding school showers, where guys would stand just outside the shower room with erections and no towels and have conversations with each other...guys who would dry off while making eye contact with me, squared so their dick was in view and making sure their towel did not ever obscure their dicks. Ya, these guys were naked, their dicks were in view, and they seemed to like me looking...but I don't think they were gay or even curious (most of them had girlfriends). There are so many labels you could ascribe to someone...I think its safe just to say "that guys has a hard on, he seems to enjoy me checkin it out...so I will". Unless you have interest in pushing the envelope, don't worry about the motivation.

nathangsm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was in the gym today and a guy who was straight (a gay guy approached him so I know!) was loving the attention of being hard in the communal shower.. especially when he saw me getting hard. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate physical contact, be he seemed to love visual attention.

Does that mean he is slightly bi, or do other str8 guys like the attention?
Anyone else had the same experience?

I find it amusing that you assume that he HAS to be anything other then completely gay (either being straight, or maybe "slightly" bi). A "gay guy" approached him, was rejected, and that means he must not be gay? Maybe he wasn't interested (maybe the "gay guy" wasn't cute enough, hot enough, wasn't his "type", etc.), or in the mood for public shower-sex (or isn't quite that type of exhibitionist), or whatever.

So, don't ASSUME that men who reject the advances of other men AREN'T gay. And don't ASSUME that exhibitionists actually WANT to have sex with the people they're exhibiting themselves to. These things MAY be true, but are necessarily so, and are not determined by the logic you presented (not that your assumption was an unusual determination, by any means).

Alas, maybe if the "gay guy" being mentioned had approached with a "May I take you out for dinner?", as opposed to a "Would you like me to suck your cock?", he might not have been rebuffed...

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I think that many guys (me included!) like being admired, as a boost to thier ego. I have never showed it for real to a guy (apart two size contests) but i noticed here in the lpsg that gay guys can give very honest opinions on pics i show them.

Back to the main issue, it is just a matter of being open minded, some of us straight and slightly exhibitionsitic guys like other guys' attention, without ever thinking about sex with them or even a contact.

Jackson56716

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is no hard and fast rule on this.....some men seem to enjoy the attention, and others are clearly put off by it.

Last summer, I was at a museum and had noticed a very handsome man with his family. As luck would have it, he was using the men's room when I walked in about an hour after I first noticed him in the museum. I took the urinal at the end, which was two away from him and I couldn't help but look over....sorry, but he was so gorgeous. When he saw me notice him, he moved his hand away to give me a better view. A few seconds later, he was huge. I am confident that he was a straight man and was not coming on to me, but he was clearly enjoying the attention. It made my day....heck, it made my weekend!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work out at 24-hour fitness and guys get hard all the time in the shower. I have no idea if they are straight or gay. I just figure they are horny or like what they see. I don’t think getting a hard on in the shower is just a gay thing.

I also have to say just because a guy is married does not mean he is straight. I was married because I thought it would "cure" me from being gay. It took me a while to deal with it. This is a very common problem. I know a lot of gay guys that were married at one time. It is one of the most unfortunate things about the way society marginalizes anyone that is gay and pushes them into pretending to be straight.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are alot of confirmed straight guys who get off on being watched by other guys and they like to see the reactions to what they're doing. Those guys are usually strippers, go-go boys, models, things like that.

I say god bless 'em because without them, there'd be no Sean Cody, Corbin Fisher, Fratmen.tv, military classified, AWOL Marines, Amateur Straight Guys.com...I could go on.