Str8 guys that like making gays horny

madmen

Cherished Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
I have a straight neighbor who told me that he had one gay experience years ago. He's a damn tease, walking out without a shirt and commando in his shorts or actually having a boner showing in his jeans. I don't know where or why he gets hard (he's 28) but I've seen it more than a few times and didn't say or do anything. Now that he's married (other neighbors think she's a beard) he still does it but nowhere near as often as before. They're moving soon and I want to tell him so bad that I've seen the boners and admit that I've wanted to suck him off. I guess that might ruin an otherwise great friendship though.
If he's not moving too far, suggest keeping in touch and maybe meeting up for a happy hour at your house :)

Rohar

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a straight neighbor who told me that he had one gay experience years ago. He's a damn tease, walking out without a shirt and commando in his shorts or actually having a boner showing in his jeans. I don't know where or why he gets hard (he's 28) but I've seen it more than a few times and didn't say or do anything. Now that he's married (other neighbors think she's a beard) he still does it but nowhere near as often as before. They're moving soon and I want to tell him so bad that I've seen the boners and admit that I've wanted to suck him off. I guess that might ruin an otherwise great friendship though.
Like to turn straight guys in my dorm room.

Tysonman76

Superior Member
Media
I had many straight super masc friends. They’d love me giving them attention. One particular dude we went out drinking & were in his driveway and he asked me to come in or maybe even sleep over and was like smirking and grinning alluding to other stuff and idk why but I didn’t take the bait, also didn’t want to make things weird. He had sent me a picture of his dick too, not one he took just for me though. Another guy I worked with, had an office girlfriend and then broke up. We became friends and he had the most beautiful ass I have ever seen. Huge bubble. Our holiday party we stayed in a hotel and we got a room together. Initially we joked about one bed vs. two and he didn’t even care if it was one. We started out in separate beds and then told him I wanted to come over so I did. He was only in his boxer briefs. He was on his side and he let me cuddle up next to him. He definitely felt my hard dick rubbing up on his huge ass. I was caressing his nipples and rubbing his chest. I so desperately wanted to reach down to see if he was hard but I was afraid he would snap out of it and freak out. In the middle of the night he went in the other bed because he was “hot” (I really think he was just sobering up, and I probably could’ve taken things further a few hours before that).

in the morning he took a shower and I pretended like I was sleeping and had to snap a pic in his grey boxer briefs when he was changing.
Damn that's a nice ass!

aubrey732

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any more stories with him? Do u still work together?
No. This was back in 2019. He had a weird side to him, he was extremely built and muscular and people in the office thought he had like an angry side to him so it wasn’t worth it. I don’t actually think he would’ve like hurt me or anything but it was a hot experience I’m glad I had. I had him send me a picture of his feet and calves to me once as well lol

D

deleted19553471

full

TnZ1990

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Loving this thread! I flirt with the straights at work often. There's a couple of them on my team that I call 'dad' even though they're the same age as me and they love it - they actually started it!

I worked with a guy a few years ago but he resigned and moved away. He's a typical straight guy, decent looking, but does not have much luck with women. Only once he resigned did he tell me how he really felt when we worked together...he said he was curious the whole time and wanted to be sucked off.
He snapchats me now whenever he's drinking asks what i'm up to, and the next day when he's hungover he'll snapchat pics of his cock. Naturally I do the same, and as a result we've had many 'virtual' wanks together via snapchat.

Tysonman76

Superior Member
Media
Loving this thread! I flirt with the straights at work often. There's a couple of them on my team that I call 'dad' even though they're the same age as me and they love it - they actually started it!

I worked with a guy a few years ago but he resigned and moved away. He's a typical straight guy, decent looking, but does not have much luck with women. Only once he resigned did he tell me how he really felt when we worked together...he said he was curious the whole time and wanted to be sucked off.
He snapchats me now whenever he's drinking asks what i'm up to, and the next day when he's hungover he'll snapchat pics of his cock. Naturally I do the same, and as a result we've had many 'virtual' wanks together via snapchat.
Does he have a nice cock? Ever screen shot those cock pics?

Reactions: JoseWizard

Marilynluvah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I had many straight super masc friends. They’d love me giving them attention. One particular dude we went out drinking & were in his driveway and he asked me to come in or maybe even sleep over and was like smirking and grinning alluding to other stuff and idk why but I didn’t take the bait, also didn’t want to make things weird. He had sent me a picture of his dick too, not one he took just for me though. Another guy I worked with, had an office girlfriend and then broke up. We became friends and he had the most beautiful ass I have ever seen. Huge bubble. Our holiday party we stayed in a hotel and we got a room together. Initially we joked about one bed vs. two and he didn’t even care if it was one. We started out in separate beds and then told him I wanted to come over so I did. He was only in his boxer briefs. He was on his side and he let me cuddle up next to him. He definitely felt my hard dick rubbing up on his huge ass. I was caressing his nipples and rubbing his chest. I so desperately wanted to reach down to see if he was hard but I was afraid he would snap out of it and freak out. In the middle of the night he went in the other bed because he was “hot” (I really think he was just sobering up, and I probably could’ve taken things further a few hours before that).

in the morning he took a shower and I pretended like I was sleeping and had to snap a pic in his grey boxer briefs when he was changing.
Holy shit! There’s nothing hotter than willing straight boy bubble butt!
I'm straight but I love role playing on here and teasing people with my ass.
Okay then go ahead and show us your ass!

lvsg

Sexy Member
Media
Here is how our texts usually go. He likes when I tell him how hard he gets me.

Sometimes we'll video chat and he'll jerk off for me and I just watch him and tell him how bad I want to swallow his cock.
This is not straight man behavior, he’s clearly bisexual especially since y’all have fucked. Happy for you regardless and love the pics/stories

Reactions: Derekj07

JaysonJay

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is not straight man behavior, he’s clearly bisexual especially since y’all have fucked. Happy for you regardless and love the pics/stories
Yea I think he is closet bi but won't admit it. We've never fucked though.. only oral. If he ever fucks me then I'm forcing him out of the closet lol.

Reactions: Unfcktw and lvsg