Str8 guys: What's your best technique for female orgasms?

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really enjoy making a girl climax, esp. if it's a challenge. It hasn't always happened 100%, but I think my track record is very good.

I honestly can't say that having a big dick (although it helps) has always been my most useful tool. It really depends on the girl. The ones who new how to navigate a big dick could always achieve orgasm during intercourse. The girls who've had fewer orgasms (or none at all), it usually meant that I would have to use my tongue and finger.

I know there are a lot of different methods-- maybe a few I haven't heard of. So, I'm curious to learn what's worked for you guys. What success techniques have produced primal screams, body trimmers and/or pussy geysers? (I have to admit that I like it when the girl makes more of a mess than the guy. I think most guys take pride in a messy cum shot, but most girls are embarrassed by thiers.)

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
i've found that some of the best orgasms i've given girls simply comes from doggy style. first off, the penetration hits their g-spot directly, and second, the balls hitting against them with every thrust is a major turn on.

sometimes I do normal doggy style, and sometimes I have the girl lay her face and chest agaist teh bed, but keep her butt up in the air. It creates a different angle of penetration and it seems to work really well.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cunnilingus always gets her off; it also loosens her up if I want vaginal.

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmmm, lots of things to say here, could write a small book on the techniques used. I would say missionary or Doggy style = best to get a girl off. If you have a nice curve up to your cock (like mine), missionary will be a blast for the gal. If you have a pretty straight cock, doggystyle for sure.

Great and quick way to make a girl cum, missionary, legs on your shoulders/ between your biseps depending on size of girl, thrusting up towards the gspot (not directly up so your pushing the skin but at a good angle upwards), at a steady rhythem, and a bit (very little) of a circular motion.

100% success rate every time. But remember, a lady has to be primed up, can't just go straight for the orgasm (vaginally at least) without doing at least a little foreplay (or at bare minimum, some nice good long thrusts to make sure shes all ready).

- The greatest organ of sexual pleasure, is the mind

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as the friend seterwind posted above it depends on the angle.my best advice is to enter in the missionary inside full inside the vagina and then if you have a thick base start circular motions while you are in the vagina and start kegeling at the same time to rub the g spot.this is great for the girls.they usually kegel back and it is a nice way to make them squirt with your penis only.secondly,i can make them cum with my fingers and orally and i know a squirt technique that gets them off every time.i remember 2 years ago that i had met in crete a girl from germany and i made her squirt with my fingers.she was like"what the fuck was that".she started to throw juices from her pussy all over the beach!!!yeah that's right.but she has to be well stimulated because she may hurt if you are too rough with her.but in my opinion techinque is better than a big cock.although its better to have a big cock.more than 7.5"*5.5" than having a small one and the technique because everyone can learn how to use it and the tricks i said but not everyone can make his cock bigger!only 95% of men can!!

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I rarely cum from having sex, I think its happened 3 times in my life total. The guy was thick, and I was on top. I had control enough so that I could rub my clit on his base, and I think he was thick enough to hit the right spots. As seterwind said, the mind is the greatest organ of sexual pleasure. He talked very dirty to me, there was plenty of foreplay, he was ery passionate, and I could tell that he really wanted me.

depeel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fastest way by my wife is to do it with my fingers & tongue to get her on a climax. By others was a big thick penis enough to let them squirt. After 10 years heaving realtionship with my wife, she is probely stretched and get used to having a huge penis during intercourse. So she is not more enough stimulated during intercourse. Only after not being home for some weeks, she get an orgasm during intercourse because she need to re-accomodate.

Favorite technique's: doggy, missionaris, t-split and tongue

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
l like to use my fingers and tounge to get her there or really close. Then I will fuck her and she will usall have another one. Fingers to g-spot, then doggy style, where my dick keeps hitting the g-spot.

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What works for me is to always include nipple play during intercourse.
Try spooning and incorprate lots of attention to thoes nipples.

This works for me every time.

Good luck

HungDaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what i do is while i penetrate her i also stimulate her with my hand that way she gets stimulated in two places at the same time: The vagina (G-spot) and clitoris it always works for me:biggrin1:

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to put my tongue and lips on her clit and alternate soft licks is all directions with gentle sucking, while I work my finger inside of her making circles on her g-spot. along with that, I will either hold and squeeze her hand, massage and pinch her nipples, or rub one finger around her balloon knot. Sometimes i will moan deep so that my lips and tongue will vibrate a bit on her clit.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman is different, but I say...

To warm up: kiss her lips, cheek, neck. Lightly bite (with lips) and lick her neck and trapezius. Incorporate breast/nipple stimulation. Enough of this and her clit should be throbbing. Take your time. It's very important that she's excited enough to move to the next step. Then...

cunnilingus while stimulating both nipples with fingers, or
fingers rubbing clit and mouth on breast/nipples or kissing mouth-to-mouth, or
very slow fucking while manually rubbing clit, or
cunnilingus and using one or two fingers to "fuck" her vagina, or
(for advanced freaks) licking her asshole (not fast, just slow with pressure) while rubbing her clit.

The common denominator is the direct clitoral stimulation with either tongue or mouth. When she starts having her orgasm don't stop until she tells you to. As she's getting over the most intense part of the orgasm, try licking in a different direction. Like if you were going up and down, switch to left-right. This can cause another orgasm!

After a clitoral orgasm, try using your middle finger to fuck her vagina fast. You want to rub the g-spot, so put pressure toward the front of her vagina. You can move your finger much faster than your cock and some girls will have a big g-spot orgasm this way.