Str8 guys: When you kiss women

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BigDallasDick8x6, Dec 13, 2009.

1. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    When you're kissing a woman does it ever flash through your mind how many dicks she has sucked or how many guys have cum in her mouth and now you're kissing her?

I know this sounds like a really off the wall question (in other words skip the lecture!) but here's why I'm asking -- There is a post on another thread where a str8 guy says he doesn't eat pussy because other guys have cum inside her!!! Here's the link>>
    http://www.lpsg.org/160257-remarkable-absence-straight-pussy-eating.html#post2474000

That just sounds bizarre to me but I want to know what other str8 guys think of it. (Other meaning other than the poster above).

If a guy won't go down on a woman because other men's cum has (supposedly) been there (I guess he's assuming no condoms), and knowing how much guys love oral sex and cumming in someone's mouth, I wonder if guys like that also refuse to kiss a woman on the grounds that they assume there has been a lot of cum in her mouth over time. If so, how do you get a woman to have sex with you if you won't kiss her?

So I guess someone like that their options are -- 1) Be inconsistent. Refuse to eat pussy because of presence of prior cum but be willing to kiss in spite of presence of prior cum. 2) Refuse to kiss and see if you can get sex anyway. Good luck with that. 3) Only have sex with women who don't do oral. 4)Don't have sex. What am I missing??

For gay guys of course it's totally different. It has never occurred to me before to think about all the cocks that have been in his mouth while I'm kissing him. But I think it would be a major turn on to fantasize about. I'm going to test that theory later today. LOL.

But for str8 guys has that ever crossed you mind while you're kissing a woman -- all the cocks and cum that have been in that mouth that you now have your mouth on? Is it no big deal or is it something you have to get out of your mind in order to get turned on?

I never thought about that before until I read the post linked above but now it has me curious.

#1 BigDallasDick8x6, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  2. biguy8773

biguy8773 Member

Albums:
    i think about it all the time, but im kinda gay...just havent acted on it yet. to be honest the idea of cumswapping with a girl just got me so hard:redface:

3. eyescream

Gold Member

I've never been a fan of kissing, I'm just indifferent to it. But wow, as a straight woman I will now be thinking of how many girls the guy I'm kissing has gone down on. But it's kind of funny because I can only imagine how many guys who have gone down on me are kissing other girls. :rofl:

4. dongalong

Gold Member

Your question made me LOL! The gay mind is sooooo different.

The poster in the thread you linked, possibly has self esteem issues and prefers to only have oral sex with virgins, he has difficulty accepting reality!

When kissing a girl, our minds are concentrating on her, getting to her tits and pussy, our own cock getting hard, fucking, licking and getting sucked - if we started thinking about other men's cock's it would totally spoil the moment!!

#4 dongalong, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  5. sg6869

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a straight guy, I can not say it has ever entered in to my mind!

I dont date the local Bikes, and unless I was a swinger or in an orgy then OK OK NOOOO Kissing! Besides I would be wearing a condom.

Actually I just had a thought! when I was in my 20's a friend and I doubled up on a girl!
    But it was natural that there was no kissing, although she had both our cocks in her mouth and her pussy. There's a story I wont be telling my son!

So I guess that if anyone has been there a few mins or hours before me then It isnt going to happen.

6. SnitchQitch

SnitchQitch New Member

well that is why some (smart)men commit :)

7. hud01

Gold Member

The original post was a troll.

8. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good point!!

9. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    This question is a bit paranoid. So what if the girl's been fucked before? The vagina doesn't store up the juices of all the guys who've been there - it's self cleaning for goodness' sake!

10. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ah, god, 'self-cleaning'??? OMG...that is ....funny!!! And geesh, I am glad to hear guys are not thinking such things...but, uh, wow, way to make me wonder where a guys mouth has been....

11. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

You're soooo right Billjean. If I want to kiss a woman and she wants to kiss me, I don't give a rat's ass how many other people she's kissed. Those others are not there at that moment.

12. likitisplit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i never think about it, damn. when i'm kissing her or eating her, i either am thinking hmmm, sumthin aint right...if it's not that good, or oh motherfucker she makes me fuckin horny, or i can't fuckin remember because she was so damn good i was just fuckin dizzy afterwards. now if a woman's vagina has odor issues...it makes me think oh shit what has been in here and i'd shy away. luckily i haven't had that last problem for a loooong time.

13. YoungDonk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Assuming it's more than a hookup or any random girl, whenever I'm witha girl, I'm living the moment, and nobody/nothing else is on my mind but her and I

14. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    okay, thanks Hung Jon, feeling better until likitispit! LOL, that is way tmi!!! I did once have a guy ask me, or sort hint about oral and I was like, uh, no. I'd heard about all the women he'd been with and was like, uh, no. (thinking,uh does he shower after all those women??!) And to be honest it would have been my first bj, so.....I was not about to waste that experience on him....lol, plus -- ewwwwww! lol, just remembering, I was so lucky to just wake the hell up and say, oh, sorry changed my mind! It was a party and I was drinking, but not that drunk! Thank you god! lol

15. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Short answer, no.

Longer answer, not really.

Long-ish answer, "37! My gf sucked 37 dicks." "Wow, in a row?!"

16. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

No. I think of how many beets she has ever eaten.

I hate beets.

17. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Don't we all have a past? I definitely do not spend any energy investing in insecure negative fantasies. I am very present with whomever I'm with and don't invite anyone or anything from the past to inflict on the present moment.

18. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

lmao...priceless.

When I'm kissing a woman I'm trying to get her to wrap her hands around my dick. Not really concerned about something that happened before I got there.

19. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Bliss is ignorance when it comes to lips.

20. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

No. When Im with a girl, she is with me, period.

A guy who thinks about stuff like that is paranoid, filled with insecurity.
    If a person thinks like that, then they are probably a germ-phobe. He should be more concerned where her hands have been. Even touching money is the diriest thing you could touch.

Draft saved Draft deleted