Str8 guys: When you kiss women

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This question is a bit paranoid. So what if the girl's been fucked before? The vagina doesn't store up the juices of all the guys who've been there - it's self cleaning for goodness' sake!

Nevertheless, that's the reason he gave for not eating pussy. So I wanted to know how many other str8 guys felt that way.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say anyone that wonders about their other partner's past experiences at all, has confidence issues. While I know of her other lovers, it doesn't bother me at all. Further, I've never even considered what her sex with them was like.

Have confidence people. :)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're soooo right Billjean. If I want to kiss a woman and she wants to kiss me, I don't give a rat's ass how many other people she's kissed. Those others are not there at that moment.

The premise wasn't about how many she's kissed. With some str8 guys being so averse to other guy's cocks and cum, the question was what about the cocks and cum that have been in her mouth and now you're kissing her. With gay guys, I guess it would be considered a plus! LOL. One str8 guy said he doesn't eat pussy because other guys have cum there so I'm wondering what's the difference with kissing? Guys might have cum in her mouth also. I don't get his logic.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nevertheless, that's the reason he gave for not eating pussy. So I wanted to know how many other str8 guys felt that way.

That guy just doesnt like eating pussy. That excuse is bullcrap.

I mean, I could understand him not wanting to eat her out if those guys that came in her pussy were still there, in the same fuck session, then he would be eating thier cum too. I could even understand if its only his own cum.

But if she is clean, she is clean. As if a dick was never there. That guy just does not like to eat pussy. His loss.

D

deleted15807

It's just not a good idea to imagine any other lovers while you're lovin someone else that is unless you're into that. Clean the mind :smile:

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think you just have to have a leap/lick of faith that he/she doesn't have contagious oral herpes and just go for it. Otherwise you can be a total control-freak hypochondriac nut. My policy is to ask if a partner is clean, and so far this has worked.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
Never crossed my mind as far as kissing or eating-out goes. I guess I just live in the moment. I might be put off if a girl had someone else's nut still up in her and she didn't mention it before I went down on her. but other than that, no worries.

Soap and toothpaste. They work great. Come on seriously, WTF?