Str8 Guys, would you?

wannabiggercock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think you are whatever you think you are or want to consider yourself and no one should tell you otherwise. nowadays girls kiss other girls and eat each other out and when you ask them if they are atleast "bi" they say "hell no! i was just experimenting! i'm strictly dickly!". if a guy just so much as kisses a guy he is considered 100% gay no ifs ands or buts about it. there is alot more pressure on men in society to be extremely manly and to only like women because if not you will face extreme humiliation. women however are alot more accepted in todays society when coming out or experimenting. so alot of guys wouldnt dare experiment even if they are dying to do it. my advice is do whatever the fuck you want and dont give a fuck what anybody thinks because at the end of the day who you have to make happy is you and not any one else. you will only be "gay" for letting another man jerk you off if you accept that title. your just "experimenting" and you are "strictly vagina" lol ;)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would let another guy jerk me off w/o any qualms. As a matter of fact..hmm how to put this w/o sounding too gay..... if it came down to the quality of the handjob and the most pleasure, I'd rather have a man jerk me off. I guy knows what makes a penis feel good, how to use his hand to make a penis feel good, and at what strength of grip and speed of the jerk to use to get maximum pleasure. The same would go to getting a blow job. I think a man would be better suited to give better head than a woman, simply b/c a man knows what feels good. Mind you that I would never turn down a blow job/hand job from either sex (well provided that they are disease free obviously).

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As long as I did not find the guy repulsive I'd probably let him jack me off. Dunno where I would draw the line though, a blowjob would depend much more on the giver.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On that note, would a 'Gay' man let a woman jerk him off?

If it were me, no way. Not interested, though it would surely get erect.

NO!!!!

Not because I find it to be gross, it would just be EXTREMELY awkward for me. I'm not worried about titles or hang-ups and I love my bitches, but to have one of them jerk me off is WAY OFF LIMITS!

theprinceofdorks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally Posted by Hellboy0

On that note, would a 'Gay' man let a woman jerk him off?

If it were me, no way. Not interested, though it would surely get erect.

Definetly, definetly not. I can hang out with women, but I get really wierded out if they try to touch me in a sexual way.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spent nearly 10 years as a dick dancer. In privates, a lot of guys professed to being str8 and/or never done such a thing before. Hellboy, you know I'd do more than just slap it in your hand, babe!!!

Hopefully you'd slap me in the face with it!!! For starters, anyway...:rolleyes:

D

deleted69654

i've been told that too, but i don't think i would ever let that happen!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Happily. I've got no hang-ups about laying back and watching someone else service my cock - it doesn't matter to me whether I'm being wanked by a female or a male ..... as long as I cum!

Mucking about with a mate is fun - I wouldn't have sex with them though.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
** sits on the floor banging his head with ears running down his face**

where the fuck do u all u willing str8 guys live??? there are NONE around me. well there are some but not many.

whats an acceptable way to approach a str8 guy??? i'm not a prissy homo, but you can tell after a few minutes.

I never know how to do it without being too forward or blantently obvious.

any tips????

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Just no. To be frank, the thought of another man doing anything like that is kind of repulsive. The best you'll get from me if you are a guy is a hug.
:smile: That's because unlike many men who list themselves as 100% straight you actually are.

** sits on the floor banging his head with tears running down his face**
:rofl: :lmao:
where the fuck do all u willing str8 guys live??? there are NONE around me. well there are some but not many.
Why do you care? Don't you get that if they allow you to touch them sexually they are not 100% straight. they are bisexual. Is that such a big deal? Do you still get off on that?

whats an acceptable way to approach a str8 guy??? i'm not a prissy homo, but you can tell after a few minutes.
I never know how to do it without being too forward or blantently obvious.
any tips????
There is no acceptable way for a gay man to approach a straight man for a bj or other sexual contact. Just do yourself a favor and stop thinking about it.
:12: :duh:
With the number of gay men on this site that go out of their way to seduce straight men, I am amazed that there aren't more gay bashing incidents or things like in Laramie, Wyoming.

Last edited:

Deoji

Just Browsing
Media
:smile: That's because unlike many men who list themselves as 100% straight you actually are.

:rofl: :lmao:

Why do you care? Don't you get that if they allow you to touch them sexually they are not 100% straight. they are bisexual. Is that such a big deal? Do you still get off on that?

There is no acceptable way for a gay man to approach a straight man for a bj or other sexual contact. Just do yourself a favor and stop thinking about it.
:12: :duh:
With the number of gay men on this site that go out of their way to seduce straight men, I am amazed that there aren't more incidents like in Laramie, Wyoming.

So what's your deal with gay guys who have fantasies about gay guys? I'm just playing devil's advocate here for a second. Sure, the undertones of straight and gay can be a bit blurred to some and strictly finite to others, but that doesn't give you the right to separate groups of people strictly according to how you choose to interpret the homosexual border. Guys will sleep with guys, women will sleep with women, regardless of how strongly they feel about their sexuality. Moreover, you can't cite some site at the end of your post thinking its somehow going to rationalize and justify your entire argument for you. That just says how much intelligence you actually lack to do it yourself. Isolated incidents can't be used to justify such a broad spectrum of situational possibilities. Taking into account many things, such as how one actually chooses to approach a straight guy, any number of things could happen.

Last edited: