str8 guys XD

would you suck to get sucked or even a hand job??

• Total voters

justinmattjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok so i have this str8 friend that told me if a dude told him to suck him off and after that he will return the favor that he would do it because even though he dosent like sucking dick that he like to get his sucked and what ever it takes he will do to get some head... so i asked him to suck me off and i will return the favor and he did so i gave him a blow job after and he wasent bad at it at all ..... and i know his str8 cuz he has a wife and a kid on the way... so my qustion for str8 guys on here is would you suck someone off or even just give them a hand job to get ur dick suckedd??? answer the pole and explain r self if you wishh in a post... thanxx!

Str8Married

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done it.

I'm married and I have a married buddy. We get together for some cocksucking sessions about once a month. Sometimes the wife won't do it or doesn't do a good job of it so we call each other up and meet at a car shop that he has.

He's got a 2 kids and one on the way, I have 3 kids. So there is no doubt that we like the pussy, but you sure can't beat a good bj once in a while an it seems to me that guys give the best blowjobs!! Although I've only had my dick sucked by a couple of different guys...I'd be more than willing to suck for suck!

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want people to take the time to read your post, take the time to write it with SOME decency. Periods, capitalization, commas, and apostrophes are used quite often, and for good reason. Quite frankly, your post is atrocious, and it was a pain to read. Don't be dumb. Everyone knows you're smarter.

Also, your friend isn't straight. A man's heterosexuality is believable, although questionable, if he's willing to LET a man suck him off, but it's out of the question for him to be "straight" but willing to suck a guy off to GET a guy to suck him off. He's most definitely bi, whether he admits it or not.

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
iv heard tht guys give the best bjs but still the idea of me sucking a dick makes my stomach churn up a bit

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am kinda curious to see what it's about myself. I sucked a dick one time a long, long, time ago and it was only because of this: sucked to get sucked. But I was wayyyy homophobic back then, so I really didn't do much. Now I can't find a dude to get crazy with (e.g. all my friends are STILL homophobic). I'm curious how it would turn out.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My answer is no & I hope I'm not misunderstanding the question.

I would not suck a dick just get my own dick sucked and I'm hooked on the oral. I think that's a wasted amount of energy when you can get some head for free. Then suck a dick to get a handjob:confused: I can give that to myself without using that energy to suck somebody else off for less than what I gave them.

Edit: I did misunderstand the question. Correction. No. I wouldn't give a handjob for a blowjob...it all seems like wasted energy to me.

Last edited:

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I would use it as an excuse to blow a hot guy, so yes. Like i'd offer my hot friend a bj if he blew me just so I can get some of him

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, your friend isn't straight. A man's heterosexuality is believable, although questionable, if he's willing to LET a man suck him off, but it's out of the question for him to be "straight" but willing to suck a guy off to GET a guy to suck him off. He's most definitely bi, whether he admits it or not.

I totally agree with you. I don't understand people who think that having a husband/wife and kids is validation that they're straight. The OP's friend is obviously not 100% straight.

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
um your friend is not straight....

ok so i have this str8 friend that told me if a dude told him to suck him off and after that he will return the favor that he would do it because even though he dosent like sucking dick that he like to get his sucked and what ever it takes he will do to get some head... so i asked him to suck me off and i will return the favor and he did so i gave him a blow job after and he wasent bad at it at all ..... and i know his str8 cuz he has a wife and a kid on the way... so my qustion for str8 guys on here is would you suck someone off or even just give them a hand job to get ur dick suckedd??? answer the pole and explain r self if you wishh in a post... thanxx!