str8 guys XD

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by justinmattjohnson, Apr 12, 2009.

?

would you suck to get sucked or even a hand job??

1. yes both

64.5%
  2. yes only hand job

9.1%
  3. no

26.4%
  1. justinmattjohnson

justinmattjohnson New Member

Albums:
    ok so i have this str8 friend that told me if a dude told him to suck him off and after that he will return the favor that he would do it because even though he dosent like sucking dick that he like to get his sucked and what ever it takes he will do to get some head... so i asked him to suck me off and i will return the favor and he did so i gave him a blow job after and he wasent bad at it at all ..... and i know his str8 cuz he has a wife and a kid on the way... so my qustion for str8 guys on here is would you suck someone off or even just give them a hand job to get ur dick suckedd??? answer the pole and explain r self if you wishh in a post... thanxx!

2. ytownman

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've done it.

I'm married and I have a married buddy. We get together for some cocksucking sessions about once a month. Sometimes the wife won't do it or doesn't do a good job of it so we call each other up and meet at a car shop that he has.

He's got a 2 kids and one on the way, I have 3 kids. So there is no doubt that we like the pussy, but you sure can't beat a good bj once in a while an it seems to me that guys give the best blowjobs!! Although I've only had my dick sucked by a couple of different guys...I'd be more than willing to suck for suck!

3. Darpon

Darpon New Member

If you want people to take the time to read your post, take the time to write it with SOME decency. Periods, capitalization, commas, and apostrophes are used quite often, and for good reason. Quite frankly, your post is atrocious, and it was a pain to read. Don't be dumb. Everyone knows you're smarter.

Also, your friend isn't straight. A man's heterosexuality is believable, although questionable, if he's willing to LET a man suck him off, but it's out of the question for him to be "straight" but willing to suck a guy off to GET a guy to suck him off. He's most definitely bi, whether he admits it or not.

4. OffTLeash

OffTLeash Member

iv heard tht guys give the best bjs but still the idea of me sucking a dick makes my stomach churn up a bit

5. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    I am kinda curious to see what it's about myself. I sucked a dick one time a long, long, time ago and it was only because of this: sucked to get sucked. But I was wayyyy homophobic back then, so I really didn't do much. Now I can't find a dude to get crazy with (e.g. all my friends are STILL homophobic). I'm curious how it would turn out.

6. D_Zaphnathpaaneah Jackson

I suppose a blow job is a blow job.

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd never let a guy suck me off. Think that means I won't give any guy a bj.

8. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My answer is no & I hope I'm not misunderstanding the question.

I would not suck a dick just get my own dick sucked and I'm hooked on the oral. I think that's a wasted amount of energy when you can get some head for free. Then suck a dick to get a handjob:confused: I can give that to myself without using that energy to suck somebody else off for less than what I gave them.

Edit: I did misunderstand the question. Correction. No. I wouldn't give a handjob for a blowjob...it all seems like wasted energy to me.

#8 8060, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  9. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I don't think I would do it. Or I would be very very desperate. But who knows, can't tell.

10. cb1737

cb1737 New Member

Albums:
    I think I would use it as an excuse to blow a hot guy, so yes. Like i'd offer my hot friend a bj if he blew me just so I can get some of him

11. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

well....it's not that cut and dry dude....things can get real hot so I say anything can happen.

12. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not even if my life depended on it.

13. tachyon

tachyon New Member

Albums:
    yes both, your hand and mouth will be awesomely hot

14. eyescream

Gold Member

I totally agree with you. I don't understand people who think that having a husband/wife and kids is validation that they're straight. The OP's friend is obviously not 100% straight.

15. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    no way!
    if the urge for getting sucked was so big and I suddenly became a chump with no game to get a girl to suck me...then I would rather pay a nice banging prostitute to suck me.

16. engorged

engorged New Member

Albums:
    um your friend is not straight....

Draft saved Draft deleted