Str8 lookin to skype with other straight guys

Straight curious guys only

37 married curious guy here. Into showing off and also raunchy cam/chat on Skype with other straight curious guys. Into locker room scenes; men pissin; being naked around each other; droppin deuce with no shame. Rubbin one out with each other. Not shame or limits. Just bro bonding time.

Hit me up on Skype if interested: BigNuts2020

37 married curious guy here. Into showing off and also raunchy cam/chat on Skype with other straight curious guys. Into locker room scenes; men pissin; being naked around each other; droppin deuce with no shame. Rubbin one out with each other. Not shame or limits. Just bro bonding time.

Hit me up on Skype if interested: BigNuts2020

Reactions: Monkeypaws2016

Any hung straight older dudes about who wanna unload cocks together?

27 103kg 6ft1 7inch uncut brit dick

Looking to jerk it on cam

Mic and cam Is a must, into poppers and fleshlights. Let's cum bros

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

Any straight older dudes about who wanna unload cocks together?

27 103kg 6ft1 7inch uncut brit dick

Looking to jerk it on cam

Mic and cam Is a must, into poppers and fleshlights. Let's cum bros

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

dirtypig2017

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
35 bi vers married male in texas, white, 5'10'', 200lbs, dad bod, 7in cut cock. I can be mild, but I have a lot of kinks and turn ons, too. Love verbal, dirty talk, bareback, 3 ways, groups, dom/sub play (can be either depending on the other guy or guys), role playing (esp r*pe, incest, teacher/student, etc), piss play, cream pies (giving and receiving), fisting (giving and receiving), cum eating, felching, spit, etc. Looking for other dudes to cam with. Share some of my kinks, all of my kinks, or none of my kinks? Hit me up anyway! There are few limits and no judgments with me, and I bet we have more in common than you think. Skype is dirtypig2017@gmail.com
Cock 2.jpg
Open Ass.jpg