Str8 lookin to skype with other straight guys

joey19842000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey, 27yo Aussie straight/curious almost 9 inches here, looking for other guys who are under 30yo, fit and at least 8 inches. Prefer guys who are also game to show off in public on cam too. Skype: live:.cid.5bd9ae73fbc0b62e

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open.

Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

Reactions: Clittyrumquick

ayro_x

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
26 yo guy - anyone into group fun? only cam + mic, feel free to add: live:.cid.4f27154c70eb1b5a
renderTimingPixel.png

BritBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New to lpsg. Im 32 and straight but newly curious, married to my wife but recently curious about having a straight buddy who is open minded and wouldnt mind stroking off together sometimes. If youre into chatting hmu and discretion is mandatory. Im looking for a str8 buddy like me who is masc, str8 who is up for some bro bonding. But still is willing to be open to anything between just us. If we click i can get Skype too. Be above 18 and serious only. Skype sggirbb snap piperinn20

Reactions: nFour3

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open.

Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

D

deleted6843921

lookng for some foreskin moving action ;) … add me: rockkkway
german, 41, uncut, thick cock. check my pic here before you add me.

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looking for new bate buddies, or bate groups with like minded dudes.

Into: poppers, cock rings, verbal (can't be verbal all the time) dick pic swapping, 3 way bates, fleshlight fucks, feet stuff.

Stats: 6ft1, UK size 8 feet, 100kg, 7inch uncut cock, floppy balls.

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

Reactions: nwflguy88