Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am not a 100% str8 man ... although I am masculine etc etc.

I have never been part of and am interested in str8 male bonding. What is it? what do you guys do? what is ok? and what not? does it sometimes feel fake, like everyone is pretending? or am I really off the point?

what do str8 dudes do together?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why are you interested? It seems an odd thing to concern yourself with. Straight guys are pretty simple creatures. Their bonding rituals usually revolve around Women, Cars, Sport, Alcohol & Farting. Not always in that order.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have never been part of and am interested in str8 male bonding. What is it? what do you guys do? what is ok? and what not? does it sometimes feel fake, like everyone is pretending? or am I really off the point?

Pretty much anything except sex and shopping.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dad and his best friend (they've known each other almost 20 years... the guy is practically my uncle) usually work on cars together. Kevin raced cars and my dad was his mechanic (about 15 years ago). Now Kevin is a roustabout for the company my dad is a tool pusher (supervisor) for. They fish together and stuff like that, too. Usually they're pretty busy so really they don't do much together anymore.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are you interested? It seems an odd thing to concern yourself with. Straight guys are pretty simple creatures. Their bonding rituals usually revolve around Women, Cars, Sport, Alcohol & Farting. Not always in that order.

Add crotch scratching or cock readjusting - again, not necessarily in any order with above. :smile:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Narrow minded....

Add crotch scratching or cock readjusting - again, not necessarily in any order with above.

Narrow minded....

Should we say hetero-phobic????
It wouldn't go over well if I posted about gay men only being interested in plugging each others asses.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

male bonding is simply spending time w/ ur buddy...
you could go to a game, a sports bar, or just sit around watching TV or whatever...

I'm sure you've already done this without even realizing it...

however, there are some "str8" guys who think that spending time w/ your buddies naked makes you even closer...especially if you j/o together or give each other bjs...

Media

Classic. That made me laugh.

I worked at mall at one time during my career as a working class hero. The straight buddies used to come in together and walk through the mall, laughing and carrying on. I embarked upon my lunch hour one day and in turning a corner and caught one of them farting against the wall. I thought "He wouldn't do that around his wife, ever."

D_Kerry_N_Ashon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You forgot burping... we thoroughly enjoy burping as well. Good times!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: russthewriter59

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have many friends that are straight (probably the majority of my friends are
straight), a few that are gay, and a few that are bi. Some are married, some
have gfs or bfs, some are still single and dating. There is very little mingling of
the groups and most do not know about the others. However, there are a few
of my bi and gay friends that are considered straight by the straights, so they
are crossovers.

Normally none of us sit around and talk about sex (well, sometimes we do), so
we just do normal things. Personally I don't feel all that comfortable discussing
sex with any of the groups....my sexual preferences are personal and I do not
talk about them. I think most of the others feel the same way. Actually, I have
opened up here on this site more that I ever had to anyone! I still can't believe
it, but it has been a great release.

We are not teenagers or college kids any longer, and just don't horse around much.
Yes, we do comment on hot ladies that we may see...or guys if it is a bi or gay
group... but it is not that common with any of us. Most are middle aged, so none
of us are considered very young anymore and have grown out of the need to do it
and are interested in other things.

We go on outings with our wives, gfs or dates, attend Yankee or Giants games
or watch them on tv, BBQ in the yard and drink beer, have guys nights out for
dinner and bar hopping, go fishing, hiking, camping and skiing together, go to
movies and concerts, work on our cars or help each other out in basement or
garage workshops, attend American Legion, VFW, Masonic or other meetings
together, go on vacations together, attend Church, and yes...talk for hours
on the phone! We are God Fathers and Best Men at weddings, and name our
children after each other.

All of us are great friends, actually more like brothers since we have known each
other for so long....and love each other accordingly. We would do anything for
each other. To me, this is bonding with my friends.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't speak as a 100% str8 guy. But up until a few months ago when I moved to Miami, my 3 best friends in Houston were also my fuckbuddies. We were literally inseparable and most Thursday evenings had a boi's night out which generally concluded group sex. It wasn't all sex and grab ass as 2 of the 3 were married and the third was in the closet (same as me). We'd go on camping trips, to Aeros and Astros games, on scuba driving trips and trips to NOLA together for fun. Also played a lot of touch football & racquetball together, drinks after works and some times just watch games together on the weekends.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to play cards, backgaman (new for me) talking drinking try to discover a pirate tresor lol all kind of stuff

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As someone who has lived a long life and cherished many friends along the way I think I can honestly say that I have been blest in that I have never let the fact of sexual attraction or the lack thereof prevent me from being open to friendship. Genuine male bonding, I have found, is rarer than it should be. Common interests often provide the openings to friendship and while a few (just three) of those friendships ever had a sexual element in them, the non-sexual friendships have been and are very important to me. Men do all kinds of things together, but mostly we talk and the subjects which we cover are many. No, we don't talk much about the mechanics of sex or the sexual endowments of ourselves or other, but we do talk about relationships and I have found that uniformly my friends give relationship high priority. We talk about our children and their lives. Honest friends can be great resources in providing the kind of sounding board for one'e deepest thoughts. We are all modestly demonstrative with each other: we hug and those hugs carry great meaning, but we are discreet: we don't hold hands in public or private. Friends don't need to hide their friendship from others. Above all don't let anyone ever discourage your friendship with another male, whether he be gay or straight. You may have done things with your male peers when you were young, but nothing will happen to you as an adult because you are serious about friendship relationships. Any sex will be between "consenting adults" and seduction has no place in honest friendship.

curious_t

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my experiance of male bonding with my best and closest mates is just doing anything together it is not about what you are doing it is that you are just together. i sometimes watch tv with my 2 closest mates go clubbin drinking anything. i think there is a special bond there when you know everything about your mate and they know everything about you and you are 100% comfortable in any situation with them. i know with my 2 best buddies i can be confortable in any situation and they can be around me too we talk about anything and everything and most the time we even know what each other are thinking.
i have seen my buddies naked and they have seen me naked nothing sexual at all although sometimes i wishe there was some sexual bonding between us but i dont know how to try and push that situation really i know they would be up for it too but i dont know if i want to be the one to brign it up lol