Str8 married Guys c2c List

Looking to chat on Skype with another str8 masculine and curious guy about raunchy fantasies ... like checking out another bro whippin it out at urinal, or spy cam stuff. No limits here. Dirtier the better. Men being real men.

36 married curious guy here, in Texas. Straight curious men, hit me up.

Reactions: Keith8

Looking to chat on Skype with another str8 masculine and curious guy about raunchy fantasies ... like checking out another bro whippin it out at urinal, or spy cam stuff. No limits here. Dirtier the better. Men being real men.

Skype = TXBigBalls

joey19842000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey. Jake 27yo aussie here with 9.5 inches. I'm hosting a group cam now. 6 guys so far, all young and hung. We are all in public places taking turns showing off our cocks. Most of us are in gym locker rooms.

If you are young (under 30), hung (8+) and you are CURRENTLY IN A PUBLIC PLACE, add me on skype to join the group.

Do not waste time by adding me if you're not all 3 of the above, because I won't add u to the group. Skype is richo_19842000

Thanks

Skype = TXBigBalls

Skype = TXBigBalls