Str8 married Guys c2c List

Royal90

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Proper horny Str8 fit curious lad.
32yo 7.5 uncut. Got a gf but working away. Looking to cam and chat with straight or curious guys. Open minded but love the verbal. And love cocky lads. Love comparing, sharing stories and getting adventurous with similar guys. Got my girlfriends toys too.

sammyis1988

D

deleted16249671

DL bi married dad, love to live cam with other cleancut dads or jock sons, who face. Totally discrete. Love other locals, potential that we may know each other a huge turn on. Albany NY. Sc Andymann573

D

deleted17374471

38 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Straight / married guys preferred.

Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Love seeing dudes in the raw. Also into seeing dudes piss at urinal and on cam. And other stuff…

Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up. Skype = BigNuts2020

D

deleted17374471

38 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Straight / married guys preferred.

Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Love seeing dudes in the raw. Also into seeing dudes piss at urinal and on cam. And other stuff…

Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up. Skype = BigNuts2020

D

deleted9425241

any guys, daddies, fit, handsome, or college guys want c2c , face and mic,

add me here:live:.cid.e4b1bda8831330b3 in skype

DM me on Skype

D

deleted9425241

any guys, daddies, fit, handsome, or college guys want c2c , face and mic,

add me here:live:.cid.e4b1bda8831330b3 in skype

DM me on Skype

D

deleted17374471