Str8/Married guys: Does your wife's (or gf's) family know you've got a big dick?

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If so, did her family start acting funny toward you or treating you differently after they found out? Did they something to you? How did they find out?

I've been married for 7 years (which included a seperation), and lately my father-in-law has said and done a few things that got me confused. And it all started a few months ago after I attended my wife's family reunion weekend. He just happened to see me naked.

I'll explain later, b/c I don't have enough time to get into all the details now. But in the meantime, I was just wandering about other guys and their in-laws.

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My father-in-law always teased me because of my big feet but when he saw me at the club getting in the shower he tried not to look but took a second look. Creepy. Anyone else in my family that has seen it (very few) don't make a big deal of it.

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sister in law once saw me erect and clearly showing through jeans. she stared in shock and kept glancing down. another time, took a leak with my back to her and my wife and just pulled my dick out the leg of my shorts. she couldnt see it but was like "interesting technique!". so she knows, and she looks every time I see her. I like it

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My late wife had a truly odd sense of humor (she once got the giggles at a funeral..(another story)... When we first got married we were having dinner with his sister and her husband. I was wearing slacks and was sitting on bar stool, evidently the way I was sitting caused my pants to 'snug up' and clearly(!) showed my bulge...

out of the corner of my eye I saw my wife running her eyes from her sister to my crotch and back...then wiggling her eyebrows and making a 'wow' face... her sister was clearing staring and then caught my eye and blushed profusely...

My wife later told me she coudn't resist 'showing me off'... So after that I wasn't as hyper careful about wearing loose cothes, etc...

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whenever it was brought up around her, I had a GF's sister who would always loudly deny that it could be possible and would get angry. She didn't like me much.

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think so as my ex was pretty close with her aunt, so she might have told her about how big I am. I know they talk about sex stuff but don't know how detailed they get. And i obviously don't know if they talked about our failure with anal due to my thickness.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, my girlfriend's family knows because after finishing a shower, I walked into the living, drying my hair, saying that I just wasted the water because I was ready to get sweaty again. Her brother had stopped by after church to see how she was doing. I covered up, after she screamed, and bolted into the bedroom to get dressed. When I came back into the living room her brother was gone and I was temporarily not ready to get sweaty again. Neither her brother nor sisters have said anything to me, but I've seen them look and whisper to each other.

My boyfriend's family knows because we were caught skinny dipping together, they weren't supposed to home 'till much later or the next day. Plus his sister saw my old gallery HERE.

Hoss_C

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My father-in-law knows ( post golf shower) but hasn't said anything.

Equine74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once took my (now ex) boyfriend on a family holiday. He told me afterwards that he, my mother and my sister-in-law had had a conversation about the, as he put it, Legendary [Insert Family Name] Penis and the joys and tribulations of dealing with it.
I knew that both my brother and father were also hung but I was a little disconcerted that my mother and sister-in-law would talk about them, and me, to each other, never mind my boyfriend.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it's great that my mother is that comfortable with my sexuality (it sure beats her crying for three days, like she did when I first came out LOL)... but talking about my dick to my male partner!? It seemed really weird... but maybe that says more about me than it does about her.
As for my sister-in-law, I doubt whether she feels any differently towards me, after all, she's got my brother to deal with (and her father is 6'7", so I think she may have a genetic predisposition toward to larger man).

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know for a fact my sisters husband has a small one!! we sisters talk! I told her how big my hubbys is when i was drunk!

SR_Oscar de la Rentboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My sister in law walked in on me just pulling up my underwear after a shower, I was still swollen and long but not hard. She excused herself and apologized. But ever since I catch her always looking at my outline or bulge, and she doesn't seem to mind when I look at her big boobs when we talk. I fantasize about her tons, and when she slightly smiles after she's made herself "jiggle" I wonder if she is flirting with intent. I really want her, but afraid to risk it all if I'm wrong.

davidgc

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah
Inlaws are very religous and reserved. Mother in law walked in on me once - right on the vinigar stroke. Poor thing nearly died!!!! (Basic Story) Stood there frozen to the spot as I unleased torrent after torrent of my man seed right there in front of her.
I was kneeling down on the floor leaning back on one hand. I was extremely turned on, and closed my eyes pretending she wan't there.

Was exciting at the time, however, seems more appealling now 5 years later. I have seen father in law naked twice - camping getting into wet suit etc. Figure he'd be 5" fully erect. Kinda explains the look of disbelief/shock and amazement on mother in laws face when she walked in on me.

Wife never said much, but made a few comments about things her mom said to her shortly after it all happened.

Kinda nice to know that your mother in law knows and is impressed by ones size.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago, I went to my wife's family reunion and we shared a 3-bedroom suite with her parents and her sister. They all left early for breakfast while I slept late. After showering, I was toweling off in the bedroom. Our bedroom door was opened to the suite living room and I thought I was still alone. But when I walked pass the door naked with just the towel around my neck, I saw her father sitting on the couch reading the paper! And he saw me and dicky! He looked, chuckled and said "whoops!"

I was stunned and then just closed the door. After I wrapped myself I opened the door again, said "good morning and excuse me". He said, "I see you got up.", and I could never tell if he meant that as a joke. I just went and got dressed. But I didn't really think it was that big a deal and I didn't say anything to my wife.

Later on, my wife told me that HER MOTHER had told her what had happened. So, I know that my father-in-law must have thought something about me if he talked to his wife about it.

fratdude75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a few buddies of mine commented as they found where i stored my magnums (under my bathroom sink)
as long as my wife is happy, everyone else knowing is icing on the cake

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most of my wifes family knows or has seen me. My wife told her mother that I was huge back when we were still just dating. Apparently her mother was bothered by the fact that I adjusted myself frequently and my wife (girlfriend at the time) said that I was trying to be polite because i was huge and I was trying to make it less obvious. My mother in law stopped complaining about it after that.

My wife's two brothers know I am big because at my one brother in laws batchelor party, one of the strippers reached into my boxers and said jesus, that is a huge fat dick! i said, you should see it hard! they all heard it, and have retold that story several times since then, of course, never when the wives are around.

My sister in laws know I am big as well. My one sis in law (wifes brothers wife) saw the outline semi hard in a swimsuit, and made a comment to me about it later, but she thought it was hard. when i told her it was only semi hard, she blushed and didnt know what to say. i think she was curious about it but felt too guilty to ask for more, but i caught her looking alot. i would of course make sure that she had something to see.

another sis in law (wifes other brothers wife) heard from my wife that i was big when they were drinking one night.

and a third sis in law, well really my wifes cousin but was raised by my wifes family, has seen it. she was bragging to me one time about how hung her hubby was. i had seen him changing before, and while he is big, i knew that i was bigger and i told her so. she said no way and i told her i would show her if she didnt believe me. apparently she didnt think i would so she said go ahead, and i showed her. and she was shocked and admitted that i was bigger, especially thickness. asside from looks here and there, and the story about the strippers, no other comments really happen now, or, not yet anyways.

i dont mind them knowing, and i dont mind showing, so its all good!

Reactions: Tin Marey