Str8/Married guys: Does your wife's (or gf's) family know you've got a big dick?

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sister in law walked in on me just pulling up my underwear after a shower, I was still swollen and long but not hard. She excused herself and apologized. But ever since I catch her always looking at my outline or bulge, and she doesn't seem to mind when I look at her big boobs when we talk. I fantasize about her tons, and when she slightly smiles after she's made herself "jiggle" I wonder if she is flirting with intent. I really want her, but afraid to risk it all if I'm wrong.

You should just do the sister--trust me she'll love it and so will you!:wink:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
before we got married, the wife's family had a BBQ. my future MIL was sitting talking to my soon-2b wife, about everything. the wedding, our household(furniture, stove, etc), my MIL's voice got lower, and she asked "do you know about down below, is he going to be okay for you? I would like more grandchildren." my fiance, "like a horse mom, he's big, the biggest, and shoots loads." i could barely hear this, and my MIL stared at my crotch momentarily as I stood up and she smiled real big, then turned & said, "Good, honey. I want you to be satisfied."

After 2 children, my MIL would come up to visit and my wife said she inquired if I still got the job done one day when the kids were napping and I was at work. My wife assured her mom that the big cock was still the big cock and maybe got even larger with fatherhood. The wife told her mom that she was waiting for her to leave and go home, so she could jump on my bone.

geocycle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my fiance, "like a horse mom, he's big, the biggest, and shoots loads." i could barely hear this, and my MIL stared at my crotch momentarily as I stood up and she smiled real big, then turned & said, "Good, honey. I want you to be satisfied."

You married Holly Randall? :rolleyes:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, my sister-in-law found out somehow; I imagine my wife told her in conversation, but she denies it. I found out through SIL's husband, of all people. We went to visit her hometown for a week, and bro-in-law and I went out drinking with a couple of his friends. On the way back he said something about heading home and giving his wife a "little bit" because that's all he's got, unlike Cap who's got enough for all the "all of our wives."

You could hear the crickets chirp. Seriously, there was total silence in the car, and I didn't know if it was disbelief, anger or awe. Didn't matter; we never mentioned it again and I never saw his buds again either.

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, my sister-in-law found out somehow; I imagine my wife told her in conversation, but she denies it. I found out through SIL's husband, of all people. We went to visit her hometown for a week, and bro-in-law and I went out drinking with a couple of his friends. On the way back he said something about heading home and giving his wife a "little bit" because that's all he's got, unlike Cap who's got enough for all the "all of our wives."

You could hear the crickets chirp. Seriously, there was total silence in the car, and I didn't know if it was disbelief, anger or awe. Didn't matter; we never mentioned it again and I never saw his buds again either.

Your wife probably did.... women always talk. lol

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a question that takes this possible knowledge a bit farther. With the modern technology of cell phone cameras and digital cameras, has anyone showed a picture of your husband or bf to your sis, mom, friend... anyone?

I never have gone that far, but have wanted to. Is that going too far?

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dated a lady who had 3 sisters and YES, they do talk, :wink:

My sister is fat and hairy and stupid, so I really don't worry when it comes to bf's wanting to do her. BUT....if I had a cuter and thinner sister, I'd never share such information.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, they used to feel sorry for me, didn't ask me to help with anything, and they always thought I was injured because I limped. After they found out why, they bought me baggy overalls, and made me help out on the farm. :mad:

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question that takes this possible knowledge a bit farther. With the modern technology of cell phone cameras and digital cameras, has anyone showed a picture of your husband or bf to your sis, mom, friend... anyone?

I never have gone that far, but have wanted to. Is that going too far?

An Ex showed pictures to her sister. Huge, huge turn on for me. She asked me if it was OK beforehand, and I told her she could show anyone she wanted. Pretty sure she showed her cousin too.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my g/f's sister once saw me coming out of the shower. I didn't know she was in the house. She then nicknamed me "applehead." She uses the term around other family members, but I don't think they know what it means.

Attachments

Reactions: Beercandilf

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Women should probably say the opposite lol. My mom secured so much pussy for my stepdad by bragging lol.

I remember one time he went in the kitchen late at night for some ice cream(he usually does it nude) and got caught by my moms friend, she was a bit weird after that. Always wanted to come over when my moms was at work :p

Last edited:

HorrorHotel138

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice thread....

here's some recent email correspondence between me and an ex from 5-6 years ago:

......well, anyway, i was wonderin if you could e-mail me the pic of your dick? the one you sent me a while ago... real strange, my mom was talkin about it to her friend, and her friend didn't believe her that it was that big... so, now she needs proof. will ya send it again??? please, please?!? send it to xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com, pretty please....

It's nice geing messages like that, I must say. Sure, I'll send it again. I gotta upload some pics from my old computer still. You just gotta give me a list of 10 people you have told about what I got, then say something nice about it... the you get the pic. You know how I work :)..

well, i showed my mom, sister, and told liz, cory, corissa, kady (back in the day), bessie, coze, donny, damian, and i must say that no one can beat you in size, and the pleasure it gives!! (ever)!!! and, yes, i still know how you work...

did u get that email?? It's not every day that I'm sending a picture of my cock to some ex-girlfriend who has a bf. don't show him, obviously....

well, my internet is down right now, and i haven't checked my e-mail in like 2 weeks! but, now that i know your dick is there, i'll brb...

jeez. I don't know what I'm gonna say to your Mom or sis when I see them again. I'll never forget the first time we hooked up. At your Mom's house. I love remembering how shocked you were when you took my cock out of my shorts. You were also a real pro at taking big dick from behind. I loved pounding you while holding your little ass. I would also have to mention the thousands of incredible blowjows you gave me. Those lips! damn.....

well, thanks for the awesome compliments! i remember the night i gave you head on my knees, while you video-taped it...i learned to give good head from you, you know. am i still in your top five of great-head-givers? and, hey, next time you message me, make me a quiz like we used to do... it will be fun!!

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend is really close with her sister AND her mother. She tells them about everything we do, from arguments to sex (and everything sexually we do). I mean EVERYTHING. I thought it was pretty weird for a while but it is getting a little easier to deal with but still different. Even showed my cock to her sister once while I was hard in my sleep and the first time I met her mom, she told me as we were leaving to not 'break her in half' (she's a pretty small girl anyway). But after a little over a year it is pretty casual and her mom even calls me 'thor' in honor of my dick. I think it would be harder to deal with but all of them are really really hot. hahaha.

Bigmeat009

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have 5 sister in laws and yes they all know about my cock size. I do get the jokes and comments from them all of the time. More now that we are getting older everything is more casual. My wife had told them about my cock when we first got together. One of the SIL's lived with us for a while and was able to accidentally catch me coming out of the shower, even though I had closed the bathroom door hmmm can you say horn dog? And she used to leave the door open when she showered. She never really said anything about my cock but she looks at my crotch a lot now days when I see her. The others make jokes and wonder how I can find underwear to fit and stuff. One SIL actually is as horny as me and told me all sort's of intimate things she does and likes... like the reason she keeps her pussy shaved and waxed or how she likes her big tits and nipples grabbed and rubbed. She asked me if she could by me something one day that was sex related. I said sure, turns out it was a "cock ring" she bought 3 of them all different sizes... Of course when I picked the biggest one, she said "No way?" I said "yeah" what your sister said to you girls many years ago is true! She called me a couple of days later and asked if it fit? I told her it was a little snug but I could have used some help putting it on. Needless to say when I see all of the sis's they first look at my face then look at my cock the rest of the time. I am a good bro in law and like to share, so I take each SIL out to lunch "one" a month and usually the conversation turns to sex of course. They know that I am a big boob hound. They all are about 38 - 40 D to DD and are Asian girls with huge tits. So they have caught me and enjoy teasing me with some of the outfits they wear around me trying to make me hard and they usually do! A couple of ladies from work have asked and one I have shown, she sort'a thought he is a big guy I wonder if he's big where it counts? So I took her to lunch and asked if she wanted to see it? She said sure!! So I unzipped and said no turning back now are you sure? She said yes, I pulled out my semi hard cock that by now was growing as she stared at it and then grabbed for it out of instinctual habit, palming it in her hand saying my god it's big. I told her stroke it it will get bigger. She stroked it and was amazed she licked the tip for a while in my car and I came all over. Thats my story!:wink:

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
my wife's four brothers know. we were on a backpacking trip together - skinny dipping in a lake. only one of her brothers ever says anything about it. he talks about how my son is so lucky to have "good genes" that i am passing along to him.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, my girlfriend's family knows because after finishing a shower, I walked into the living, drying my hair, saying that I just wasted the water because I was ready to get sweaty again. Her brother had stopped by after church to see how she was doing. I covered up, after she screamed, and bolted into the bedroom to get dressed. When I came back into the living room her brother was gone and I was temporarily not ready to get sweaty again. Neither her brother nor sisters have said anything to me, but I've seen them look and whisper to each other.

My boyfriend's family knows because we were caught skinny dipping together, they weren't supposed to home 'till much later or the next day. Plus his sister saw my old gallery HERE.

Hahaha! That's pretty funny Tall!
My mother has seen Mr. Ed's dick but since she is lesbian I don't think she cares! She just goes ugh! when I show her some of the people here.
"I don't want to look a dicks" she says!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited: