Str8 Married/relationship /open Minded Men

You're like one of them sophomores always trying to "score a virgin". Grow up

Reactions: 693987

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a bit confused. I am 100% straight, and I grew up in the arts, and I am still the only straight guy I know. I am not curious or anything, but I also have no issue chatting it up with gay guys. I am not hitting on them, I don't get secretly aroused by their cams and such; I just have no issue talking with anyone, legitimately. Doesn't mean my masculinity is fragile. What?!

I totally forgot what the question was, heh.

then they are not straight, they are closet gay. period. a straight man will never hit on another man. PERIOD!
Loosen up, bro.

I'm not going to get into the whole gender fluid thing, as you will just ignore anything but your own fragile misconceptions.

Since you seem to get disproportionately angry, aggressive, and defensive when someone suggests that a straight male would do more than glance at another man..why do you have that perception? Is it that you take it personally for some reason, that you think the OP is talking about you, and thus questioning your sexuality?

Because I know that there are some guys that just don't have any interest in other guys, on any level, ever. It doesn't matter how long they've been involved in male contact sports, or been in military service where they are around men for months at a time, or how many beers they've had then showered with their team..nope, nope nope. Not even an inkling of curiosity, light play, or moments where they can't remember what they did the previous night. Yup, I know lots of those guys. 100% straight, without exception.

For my own experience, I know many guys who identify as straight who have done what the OP was asking. Dozens.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I had a question. Would you really let a close friend/stranger/etc ; blow you ??

I’ve always wanted to ask a straight male this question. A lot of men tend to hesitate because they’re fragile with their masculinity. But I’ve known a couple of straight men who actually have let other gays suck them off and they have gf’s,married/kids, etc ;

What’s your opinion on this?
Absolutely not....
No interest in a blowjob by a male.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
please excuse me, im not angry, i was just trying to make a point, i have nothing against anyone regarding their sexual orientation, its just a bit annoying seeing seeing gay people asking straight people if they have done any gay thing. this specific forum is full of questions like that, but anyway lets just skip the page and go on with our lives. peace!

Loosen up, bro.

I'm not going to get into the whole gender fluid thing, as you will just ignore anything but your own fragile misconceptions.

Since you seem to get disproportionately angry, aggressive, and defensive when someone suggests that a straight male would do more than glance at another man..why do you have that perception? Is it that you take it personally for some reason, that you think the OP is talking about you, and thus questioning your sexuality?

Because I know that there are some guys that just don't have any interest in other guys, on any level, ever. It doesn't matter how long they've been involved in male contact sports, or been in military service where they are around men for months at a time, or how many beers they've had then showered with their team..nope, nope nope. Not even an inkling of curiosity, light play, or moments where they can't remember what they did the previous night. Yup, I know lots of those guys. 100% straight, without exception.

For my own experience, I know many guys who identify as straight who have done what the OP was asking. Dozens.

Reactions: Mstone

Many moons ago before i met my wife,was going through dry spell.Visited adult movie theater,older man sat next me and was stared at cock which was rock hard.Offered to suck my cock,said yes it was great and he swallowed every drop. I back went 2 to3 times a week and was blew my multiple men sometimes three men a visit.Met wife to be 2 months later ,never went back.

Mstone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I had a question. Would you really let a close friend/stranger/etc ; blow you ??

I’ve always wanted to ask a straight male this question. A lot of men tend to hesitate because they’re fragile with their masculinity. But I’ve known a couple of straight men who actually have let other gays suck them off and they have gf’s,married/kids, etc ;

Well if you a man who lets other males blow him then he isn't straight. If he has a wife then that could mean he is bisexual or even just straight out guy and just using that female as a crutch to mask his homosexuality. Straight men don't have sex with other men Straight men don't let other males blow them or blow other men. Straight men don't jerk off other males or let other males jerk him off. Straight males are only attracted too and only have sex with females. Why is that so hard to understand?

Let me go even further. This thread is called "Ask a Straight Man" right? So why are their so many bisexual guys and gay guys here answering questions that are suppose to be directed at straight men? If I went to the Ask a Gay Man thread and kept answering questions directed at gay males I would be banned. If I kept going to the Gay threads and asking gay guys do they love to eat pussy would be banned. So why don't the moderators do something about this?

D

deleted1118872

I don't know any close friend/ stranger/etcs. It's pretty tricky to pull off that hat trick.

Reactions: Joeyy_1400

Well if you a man who lets other males blow him then he isn't straight. If he has a wife then that could mean he is bisexual or even just straight out guy and just using that female as a crutch to mask his homosexuality. Straight men don't have sex with other men Straight men don't let other males blow them or blow other men. Straight men don't jerk off other males or let other males jerk him off. Straight males are only attracted too and only have sex with females. Why is that so hard to understand?

Let me go even further. This thread is called "Ask a Straight Man" right? So why are their so many bisexual guys and gay guys here answering questions that are suppose to be directed at straight men? If I went to the Ask a Gay Man thread and kept answering questions directed at gay males I would be banned. If I kept going to the Gay threads and asking gay guys do they love to eat pussy would be banned. So why don't the moderators do something about this?
OP asked straight men a question ,the fact you dont like question is irrelevant.

Mstone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP asked straight men a question ,the fact you dont like question is irrelevant.

Lol right then you realize it has nothing to do with me liking something or not. I made a factual statement. This thread is called Ask a Straight Man. The vast majority of the people answer the questions aren't straight. They are either gay or bisexual. I also made this factual statement. Straight men don't let other men blow them. Straight men don't blow other men. Straight men don't jerk off other males or let other males jerk him off. Straight men don't fuck other men and straight men don't let other men fuck them. So basically your comment is irrelevant. So irrelevant that I will ignore you and put you on block.

Lol right then you realize it has nothing to do with me liking something or not. I made a factual statement. This thread is called Ask a Straight Man. The vast majority of the people answer the questions aren't straight. They are either gay or bisexual. I also made this factual statement. Straight men don't let other men blow them. Straight men don't blow other men. Straight men don't jerk off other males or let other males jerk him off. Straight men don't fuck other men and straight men don't let other men fuck them. So basically your comment is irrelevant. So irrelevant that I will ignore you and put you on block.
OK.