Str8 Mate Crush Update.

Flingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For what it is worth I think you would spoil your friendship with him...but if he is as hot as you say maybe I could volunteer to shag him and then tell you about it??

Sorry could not help that, x

If i could atleast watch =P

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was in a situation like that, but did have sex with my straight friend. Didn't harm the friendship, but falling in love with him has complicated matters a lot (made another thread about it)

I would just bring it up and be totally honest with him.

Flingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Damn, this thread really hits home. I'm pretty much in the same position as you. I've got a huge crush on my straight friend who also recently broke up with his girlfriend. I've had inklings that he wasn't completely straight (he tends to get really flirtatious with me when he's drunk), but reading this thread has made me realize it'd be better to not initiate anything with him. Kinda sucks, but the friendship's more important. Thanks guys!

Yh i dont want to ruin it, best bros is good for me.... and hopefully ill be brave enough to come out have a really lovely bf and then have the best of both worlds =]

Flingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in a situation like that, but did have sex with my straight friend. Didn't harm the friendship, but falling in love with him has complicated matters a lot (made another thread about it)

I would just bring it up and be totally honest with him.

I think ive decided im not going to say anything until he does... if he wants to, I know he's not gay and its just me never having anyone as close as him before that making me feel this way.

but im glad it worked out for you.

JBJacker89

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in the same boat as well. Just posted about it a week or so ago. Recently single straight best friend--although as far as i know, he thinks I'm 100% straight I've been wanting to tell him I'm bicurious but I don't know how he'll take it. I know he has a gay friend from college so i don't think he would judge me for it. I know nothing will probably never happen between us but If there was ever anyone I would want to experiment with it would be him. I won't risk the friendship over feelings for him. Even if someday he initiated it I dint know if I would do it...

hornydik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ugh...i know this dilemma all too well. the straight guy in question went to high school with me, we became friends arond age 17 and it quickly became a very intense friendship. i also was quickly head over heels in love. now, he definitely has a bicurious streak, and is also so attractive that most of his relationships are sexualized in some way. for two years, we had an extremely confusing relationship. he stayed at my house frequently, sometimes sleeping in my bed, sometimes on the floor beside me. i know that many times after we said goodnight, we'd both be jerking off under our covers. once he slept at the foot of my bed and i woke up early and saw him sleeping(or pretending too) with a hand wrapped around the shaft of his hard cock and a smile on his face. a few minutes later he stood up and went into the bathroom for a few minutes. he dressed in extremely tight pants which often caused a clear outline of his dick to be visible and distracted me no end. he knew i was looking and took advantage. when trying to convince me to do something, he would push his hips forward and move them around. i remember him checking out my crotch to see if i was aroused, and smiling broadly when he saw that i was. at one point, he witched from boxers to boxerbriefs and was all excited. i asked how they looked and he shucked his jeans, turned around and stuck his hand down his shorts for a minute, then turned around, his fluffed up dick clearly visible. it was a vey confusing situaton for me. i would never make a move because i didn't want to jeopardize our friendship, but i constantly hoped that he was preparing to make one. he never did, and all the tension led to a series of minor fights which culminated in a major fight after which i didn't speak to him for two years.

we reconnected about three years ago, and although we slipped right back into the intimacy of or friendship whenever we spent time together, he was having a tough timein his life and so was i and we weren't inseperable as we once had ben.

fast forward: he has now been staying on my futon for more than two months. we are both more mature now, and we can hang out in our underwear without my dick trying to brst out of mine. however, recently some of the old sexual tension has been surfacing. i plan to stop things before our friendship, which is very important to us both, is threatened,but i wonder if everything would be so much simpler if he'd just letme go down on him. lol.

the point is...my advice would be not to make a move, and my general comment would be that falling in love with a straight boy is really heartbreaking for gay boys. i have been so hung up on him for so long that i've not tried to develop new relationships...aside from some one night stands, the entirety of my "love life" has been this unrequited saga and i am almost 24. cautionary tale!

Flingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ugh...i know this dilemma all too well. the straight guy in question went to high school with me, we became friends arond age 17 and it quickly became a very intense friendship. i also was quickly head over heels in love. now, he definitely has a bicurious streak, and is also so attractive that most of his relationships are sexualized in some way. for two years, we had an extremely confusing relationship. he stayed at my house frequently, sometimes sleeping in my bed, sometimes on the floor beside me. i know that many times after we said goodnight, we'd both be jerking off under our covers. once he slept at the foot of my bed and i woke up early and saw him sleeping(or pretending too) with a hand wrapped around the shaft of his hard cock and a smile on his face. a few minutes later he stood up and went into the bathroom for a few minutes. he dressed in extremely tight pants which often caused a clear outline of his dick to be visible and distracted me no end. he knew i was looking and took advantage. when trying to convince me to do something, he would push his hips forward and move them around. i remember him checking out my crotch to see if i was aroused, and smiling broadly when he saw that i was. at one point, he witched from boxers to boxerbriefs and was all excited. i asked how they looked and he shucked his jeans, turned around and stuck his hand down his shorts for a minute, then turned around, his fluffed up dick clearly visible. it was a vey confusing situaton for me. i would never make a move because i didn't want to jeopardize our friendship, but i constantly hoped that he was preparing to make one. he never did, and all the tension led to a series of minor fights which culminated in a major fight after which i didn't speak to him for two years.

we reconnected about three years ago, and although we slipped right back into the intimacy of or friendship whenever we spent time together, he was having a tough timein his life and so was i and we weren't inseperable as we once had ben.

fast forward: he has now been staying on my futon for more than two months. we are both more mature now, and we can hang out in our underwear without my dick trying to brst out of mine. however, recently some of the old sexual tension has been surfacing. i plan to stop things before our friendship, which is very important to us both, is threatened,but i wonder if everything would be so much simpler if he'd just letme go down on him. lol.

the point is...my advice would be not to make a move, and my general comment would be that falling in love with a straight boy is really heartbreaking for gay boys. i have been so hung up on him for so long that i've not tried to develop new relationships...aside from some one night stands, the entirety of my "love life" has been this unrequited saga and i am almost 24. cautionary tale!

Well im glad things worked out eventually... I realised i wasnt in love with him, just that i felt very close to him and when he's not around to talk to i just felt abit lost, but its not love.. i think =P

And yeah if he does make a move im not too sure what i would do... i would only do something if he sure it wont ruin what we have, if it was a one time thing or just an experimental night, then it would have to be forgotten the next day..

But thanks for the advice.. im see him tomorrow =]

Flingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
WEll im quite drunk and i do not minf at all that he has gone hom with his friends with benifits.... we all kissed at som point tonight... and i have the feeelining as though his friend wth benifitd ins slightly m,ore imterstef in me>>>?

Flingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
WEll im quite drunk and i do not minf at all that he has gone hom with his friends with benifits.... we all kissed at som point tonight... and i have the feeelining as though his friend wth benifitd ins slightly m,ore imterstef in me>>>?

Wow sorry should i translate?

After going out he went home with our mutural friend that he see's and has fun with now and then.. and i dont mind, im happy for him i think eventually they will end up together.. and yes we all kissed at point that night, in front of each other, but me and her kissed waaaaaay more, and at one point she tried to kiss me when i was joking around about kissing her.... threesome? =P

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn, this thread really hits home. I'm pretty much in the same position as you. I've got a huge crush on my straight friend who also recently broke up with his girlfriend. I've had inklings that he wasn't completely straight (he tends to get really flirtatious with me when he's drunk), but reading this thread has made me realize it'd be better to not initiate anything with him. Kinda sucks, but the friendship's more important. Thanks guys!

your avi is going to give me nightmares! :smile: